Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 1st; *updated 3/25*
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:25 AM (45,820 Views)
Romancer66

Angie79
Mar 23 2013, 11:42 PM
Friday ("Runner Up")
Daniel looks to Chloe for comfort; Abigail and Chad uncover Cameron's secret; Nicole can't stand the thought of Eric leaving town.

Holy crap, Danny-Boy sure moves on fast! And we're still supposed to root for Fetch and think they have this great love and have overcome so much? Please. :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

epic love, my ass. -_-

camera shy

Maybe Lucas will insist on living in the mansion too to be there for Allie? Would be a lot more exciting than just Sami and the kids moving back in.
Edited by camera shy, Mar 24 2013, 02:06 AM.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 20 2013, 10:29 AM
Daytime
Mar 20 2013, 10:25 AM
National Enquirer

Katie's recent discovery threatens to expose Chloe's plan

Sami seriously rips into Nicole

John asks Sami for a large favor involving his son

Sonny makes an unexpected confession to Will

Abigail and Chad discover the true nature of Cameron's secret

Things begin to heat up between Chloe and Daniel

via jcren
I only like this spoiler because it will emotionally destroy Jennifer.

That is all I got.
Isn't it sad that a character that was so loved by so many is just hated now....and for good reason. I never thought I'd even type this four years ago, but I wish Chloe would stay and Jennifer would have just died with Jack in that elevator. Of course, without question, Daniel should have been killed off before he ever touched his first patient :yuk: . JMO.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

By The Way......Since I have been too busy to post for a while now.....

WHAT is with the way they are writing John and Marlena? It makes no sense what-so-ever that they can go through all they have gone through, from his time as the pawn through John's paralysis and prison stint, and EVERYTHING in between, to believe this contrived "John can't forgive Marlena" bull shit. Enough is enough with this crap.

gidi

AFaithL
Mar 22 2013, 09:29 PM
LonePirate
Mar 22 2013, 06:35 PM
AFaithL
Mar 22 2013, 12:55 PM
I've seen plenty of posts from people saying the bad writing for John and Marlena has made them tune OUT of the show altogether.
For me, the worst part of the writing for Marlena is that she has been almost wholly focused on Brady and Kristen while she has barely paid any attention to Sami and EJ. She should let John handle his son while she focuses on her daughter.
No. People don't like the destruction of John and Marlena's relationship. They are a LOT more popular than, say, Rafe and Kate.
so do i

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Angie79
Friday ("Runner Up")
Daniel looks to Chloe for comfort.

Hmmm, so much for his "great love" Jennifer. Dr. Boner strikes again. Please let Jennifer walk in on them or have them go to the same sleazy motel that Phillip took Melanie so some pervert records them and puts them online for all to see. I'd love to see Ann show Jennifer a recording of her perfect Saint Daniel and hot Chloe in the act. That would be priceless!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Mar 24 2013, 08:39 AM
Angie79
Friday ("Runner Up")

Hmmm, so much for his "great love" Jennifer. Dr. Boner strikes again. Please let Jennifer walk in on them or have them go to the same sleazy motel that Phillip took Melanie so some pervert records them and puts them online for all to see. I'd love to see Ann show Jennifer a recording of her perfect Saint Daniel and hot Chloe in the act. That would be priceless!
even jennifer walk in she will not think badly on daniel just chloe mean chloe trick him
just this week jennifer seem put all the blame on chloe not daniel of what happen with daniel and chloe when chloe was with lucas

annie21

Partnersincrime
Mar 24 2013, 09:15 AM
JDeveraux_91
Angie79
Friday ("Runner Up")

even jennifer walk in she will not think badly on daniel just chloe mean chloe trick him
just this week jennifer seem put all the blame on chloe not daniel of what happen with daniel and chloe when chloe was with lucas
Not only did Jennifer place all the blame on Chloe, but CHLOE put all the blame on Chloe for what happened with Daniel. Has anybody checked lately? Does this man's feet actually touch the ground?

:shrug:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

annie21
Mar 24 2013, 10:22 AM
Partnersincrime
JDeveraux_91
Angie79
Friday ("Runner Up")

Not only did Jennifer place all the blame on Chloe, but CHLOE put all the blame on Chloe for what happened with Daniel. Has anybody checked lately? Does this man's feet actually touch the ground?

:shrug:
We need a nice banner of Daniel with a halo over his head. Either head would suffice.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
JDeveraux_91
Angie79
Friday ("Runner Up")

Unfortunately, I'm sure you're right and Jen would blame it all on Chloe. For someone as judgmental as Jennifer, who has no problem pointing out everyone's faults, she is remarkably blind to Daniel's imperfections and list of issues.

hops
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 23 2013, 02:18 AM
Fairygodmother
Mar 23 2013, 01:23 AM
AFaithL I don't know how to copy pieces of someone's post to insert into my post. I totally agree with your comment about John and Marlena being a team involved in all of their children's and grandchildren's lives.
This whole mess is a writing problem. John and Marlena are being written poorly.
Drake has certainly stated his misgivings about his current portrayal, and Deidre has tried to post positive things about the J&M characters on her Facebook page to help their fans hang in there.
However, I don't trust Tomlin to ever write well for them.
Like I said, I guarantee you that writing J&M out of character was a factor in the ratings drop last week. And it will be a factor in the low ratings this week, too. People see John and Marlena as the stable, bedrock couple giving shelter to the turmoil of the younger pairings. I believe KC once called them a "tentpole" couple. Meaning, if that tentpole is removed (i.e written OOC) that the "tent" collapses (meaning the show collapses).

You can get away with screwing around with other couples and their personalities, because they are less ingrained into the show. But you can't do that to long-term veterans and expect people to keep watching. Until John and Marlena - specifically - are acting like themselves, people will turn off their tv sets.
I know it has completely turned me off. When you don't recognize a character that has been on a show for as long as the character of John has...all for some agenda that has yet to be revealed...seriously I think they just want the audience to hate John..nothing more....what hope is there for the show? From the few episodes I've watched in the last month, there is no joy at all. It's just mean and nasty all around. I've watched soaps long enough to know they are going to pair up Marlena and Roman and there is no way I'm watching that. John and Marlena were the only couple they had left that gave some continuity to the show (not to mention they had stayed together through thick and thin, very rare on a soap opera) and as others have pointed out...they have connections to most of the charters on the show. John is a Brady/Dimera for heaven sakes. Very sad.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

If TPTB actually do split John and Marlena, I'm done with the show completely. Fauxman can be there for Marlena as a friend, that's fine - but anything else? Puke. John may still be working a plan to get Kritter away from Brainless but since we don't have any indication, we're left to wonder if he does or if they're trying to make us hate him. That, for me, won't happen. I think once Marlena gets the information about the muggers & starts to blackmail Kritter this s/l might move along...it's been SO SLOW lately - along with all the other s/l's - it's ridiculous. I'm still holding out hope that John and Marlena will reunite - nobody does angst & romance better than Deidre & Drake - because if TPTB are stoooopid enough to get rid of them (as well as all the other supercouples), then they not only deserve the shitty ratings they have, but cancellation as well.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Mar 24 2013, 10:47 AM
Partnersincrime
JDeveraux_91
Angie79
Friday ("Runner Up")

Unfortunately, I'm sure you're right and Jen would blame it all on Chloe. For someone as judgmental as Jennifer, who has no problem pointing out everyone's faults, she is remarkably blind to Daniel's imperfections and list of issues.
this one of the things i want to prove wrong too bad the stuff i wants to prove wrong on days it never does i always prove right when i see the worse on days

bomber
Member Avatar

Just had a horrible thought. Jen catches Dan/Chloe, they break up (again) and then Jen finds out she's pregnant. Then we'd have nine more months of Dannifer angst. :drunk:

Romancer66

bomber
Mar 24 2013, 12:50 PM
Just had a horrible thought. Jen catches Dan/Chloe, they break up (again) and then Jen finds out she's pregnant. Then we'd have nine more months of Dannifer angst. :drunk:
Given Bitchifer's ugly behavior last fall, it would be poetic justice if her pregnancy ended the way Nicole's did.

angie37
Member Avatar

^^^Are you kidding? A Dannifer baby would never die as long as Miracle Worker Jonas is in Salem, USA...

CPdays

kay
Mar 22 2013, 09:01 PM
LucasHortonFan
Mar 21 2013, 02:17 PM
well if we keep on having Dannifer, the show will go down faster then the Titanic.
I agree. What is the fascination with this couple? Why are they on EVERY darn day? This is ridiculous to devote so much air-time to THE MOST boring couple on the show.
I only watched Thurs and Fri last week. Will and sonny are what's doing it for me right now. The fight Friday has to be the highest rated episode for the week. I'm even just bored that its going in circles and not moving at all. I need.something new.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

CPdays
Mar 24 2013, 07:50 PM
kay
Mar 22 2013, 09:01 PM
LucasHortonFan
Mar 21 2013, 02:17 PM
well if we keep on having Dannifer, the show will go down faster then the Titanic.
I agree. What is the fascination with this couple? Why are they on EVERY darn day? This is ridiculous to devote so much air-time to THE MOST boring couple on the show.
I only watched Thurs and Fri last week. Will and sonny are what's doing it for me right now. The fight Friday has to be the highest rated episode for the week. I'm even just bored that its going in circles and not moving at all. I need.something new.
I liked Wilson last week, too, but on Friday they were totally shortchanged in favor of Dannifer afterglow, which was yucky. And now, anyone who is invested in them just got treated to the Chloe spoiler. It's mind boggling.

I do hope there's movement on the Wilson front soon. I think Chad is going to get sucked into the story, and that might shake things up. But just a guess.

lysie
Member Avatar

Will is upset after Sonny tells him about Kate and Rafe
Jennifer pulls out all the stops to convince Daniel that Jack was the great love of her life.
A horrified Kristen enlists EJís help when she sees Marlena meeting with her newest patient - Sy!
After spotting Stefano with his new girlfriend, Kate worries heíll suspect she's involved with Rafe.
Lucas flips out at Sami for moving his daughter into the DiMera mansion without telling him.
A devastated Daniel pulls Chloe into a kiss.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply