Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 1st; *updated 3/25*
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:25 AM (45,929 Views)
Aimikins
Member Avatar

Kinda disappointing the secret Sonny shares is about Rate - was hoping it would be about Gabby, but oh well!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lysie
Mar 25 2013, 05:53 AM
Will is upset after Sonny tells him about Kate and Rafe
Jennifer pulls out all the stops to convince Daniel that Jack was the great love of her life.
A horrified Kristen enlists EJís help when she sees Marlena meeting with her newest patient - Sy!
After spotting Stefano with his new girlfriend, Kate worries heíll suspect she's involved with Rafe.
Lucas flips out at Sami for moving his daughter into the DiMera mansion without telling him.
A devastated Daniel pulls Chloe into a kiss.
WHY does Jen have to do all this to pretend jack was the great love of her life? And WHY is she doing this? What the flip is going on with this stupid storyline? ARRRGGGHHH. It's so asinine. She's a grown-ass woman, for Pete's sake. Jen......GET............OVER......YOURSELF.
SOMEONE....................get Daniel out of town.....PRONTO
Edited by ladyofthelake, Mar 25 2013, 06:16 AM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Will is upset after Sonny tells him about Kate and Rafe
Why? I guess he's inherited his mother's ability to get involved in things that have nothing to do with him.

Jennifer pulls out all the stops to convince Daniel that Jack was the great love of her life.
I feel like this should be filed under the, "Should have been spoilers 6 months ago." Now I'm just going to be annoyed. Are they implying that Daniel is actually the great love of Jennifer's life? Lord help me. I wish they would just stop bringing up Jack at this point because every time it gets worse and worse.

A horrified Kristen enlists EJís help when she sees Marlena meeting with her newest patient - Sy!
Okay I was really wondering HOW Marlena was going to encounter this "Sy" person and why he would approach her randomly. I'm glad its through this way because Marlena hasn't been shown working in forever and this is better than Sy blackmailing Kristen. I mean he could still be blackmailing her, but I hope not because this isn't an important character and if they didn't have the DiMeras just kill him off I would be disappointed.

After spotting Stefano with his new girlfriend, Kate worries heíll suspect she's involved with Rafe.
Does this even make sense? If he has a new girlfriend he should be more preoccupied and this should give Kate a little breathing room, if anything. I'm surprised if the girl he was with in Europe is his "new girlfriend" because I just assumed she was a hanging around a rich guy back then. I wonder if its the same woman.

Lucas flips out at Sami for moving his daughter into the DiMera mansion without telling him.
Thank god! If this didn't happen it would have been beyond ridiculous. I can't wait to hear Sami's logic here, but somehow I assume Lucas will just drop it after an episode.

A devastated Daniel pulls Chloe into a kiss.
Um, yeah okay. This guy is the like the #1 hero on the show right now. Or at least that's how they write him. He's the good guy in the A-storyline. What is wrong with this show? I'm so jealous that this show doesn't have General Hospital's taping schedule because if I read this spoiler and knew that Nadia was leaving soon I would think Daniel was headed out with Chloe. Because of the shitty tape schedule I know Dannifer is still/back together. FML. Horrible shit!

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Mar 25 2013, 05:58 AM
Kinda disappointing the secret Sonny shares is about Rate - was hoping it would be about Gabby, but oh well!
Wouldn't it be traced back to Chad and his blabber-mouth and him ending up in prison as a consequence because his lawyer brother and Italian Mafioso father can't get him out of this jam?

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I don't think Stefano is over Kate, nor she him. Rafe might be in for a shitstorm of trouble - let's hope so because watching Stefano exact revenge can be entertaining.

Sy is Marlenas patient? Hm...then due to the confidentiality stuff, she can't say anything about what he says to her unless he dies or lies. Still, at least this storyline is making some progress and watching Deidre and Eileen sniping at each other is just a blast.

Go Lucas! Does Sami EVER think bef...oh wait...it's Sami! Silly me!! I hope he goes for custody & wins.

Chloe/Daniel/Jennifer... :headbang: :sleep2: :frustration: :bedtime: :yuk: :offs: :shutup: :facepalm:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 25 2013, 06:21 AM

Thank god! If this didn't happen it would have been beyond ridiculous. I can't wait to hear Sami's logic here, but somehow I assume Lucas will just drop it after an episode.
If the u/lined part happens I will be seriously upset. Lucas should have gone for full custody months ago, he spends more time with Allie than her own mother because she's not a Dimera baby (thanks writers). They already don't have enough screen time, the least they can do is make the custody thing official, give Allie to her father.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Um Lucas named Allie without telling Sami,so little hypocritical.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Mar 25 2013, 06:39 AM
Because naming your kid and moviing them into a criminal headquarter is the same thing? Why don't she just move into a meth house. Its less dangerous.
Edited by Aliaron, Mar 25 2013, 06:46 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I think there's a huge difference between naming the child after Alice Horton and moving her into Stefano Dimera's mansion.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Mar 25 2013, 06:33 AM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 25 2013, 06:21 AM

If the u/lined part happens I will be seriously upset. Lucas should have gone for full custody months ago, he spends more time with Allie than her own mother because she's not a Dimera baby (thanks writers). They already don't have enough screen time, the least they can do is make the custody thing official, give Allie to her father.
I would love a storyline wherev Allie is telling the schoolchildren her real mother is dead. It stems from her abandonment issues. SamI needs a wake-up call and no one can give it like a little child. That's what young Will did a lot for Lucas and Sami.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Mar 25 2013, 06:39 AM
yes when allie was already like month old and after naming johny after first born sami did not even bother to think she should name allie if it up to sami allie would still call baby at least if johny was not named already it would make sense why allie should wait over month to given name while her twin brother already had name Immediately after born

spartan
Member Avatar

Daniel kisses Chloe?! In the past, that would have made me all kinds of happy as I actually kinda liked Danloe. Now? Dan is a total loser.

I just can't even with the Jen Jen spoiler. She needs to get off my screen because anything she ever says about Jack just rings hollow. Too little, too late, bitch.

lysie
Member Avatar

spartan
Mar 25 2013, 06:54 AM
Daniel kisses Chloe?! In the past, that would have made me all kinds of happy as I actually kinda liked Danloe. Now? Dan is a total loser.

I just can't even with the Jen Jen spoiler. She needs to get off my screen because anything she ever says about Jack just rings hollow. Too little, too late, bitch.
Pretty sure it's going to ring more than hollow since it seems like she's lying.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

It would be a cool story to see Allie grow up to be a total hell raiser and give Sami shit all the time while having Lucas wrapped around her little finger and being a total daddy's girl in his presence.

spartan
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 25 2013, 06:55 AM
spartan
Mar 25 2013, 06:54 AM

Pretty sure it's going to ring more than hollow since it seems like she's lying.
Even better.

MissLola
Member Avatar

:blulaugh: . I'm glad to see Lucy Lui is making an appearance in Salem. I think that Kate may be playing up her "fear" of Stefano's wrath because she still is not over him like she claims be.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Geovanne

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Mar 21 2013, 07:31 AM
John, butt out of Brady's disturbing relationship - Kristen will stomp on his heart in time and he'll realize you and Marlena were right all along. Go to the Townhouse...uhh...if that still exists, and BEG Marlena for forgiveness for being such a raging douche lately. Dinner, dancing, diamonds, down & dirty - in THAT order. TWICE.

Sami...ick. Just go away. Take your rapist and just leave town - you're both disgusting.

Dannifer - Oh I can't WAIT for these two to FINALLY hook up and stay that way! Then get the hell off the front burner and join Doug and Julie wherever the hell they are because I am so SICK OF YOU BOTH it makes me want to stab myself in the eye.
Now John and Marlena making up might get me to watch again ......

Harmony233

Laufeyson
Mar 25 2013, 06:46 AM
I think there's a huge difference between naming the child after Alice Horton and moving her into Stefano Dimera's mansion.
lol and didn't lucas name her because sami couldn't take time away from EJ to name her the poor baby didn't have a name for like a month or two lol

sonwill
Member Avatar

Will is upset that his ex step daddy and his grandma are having sex, honestly, I can't stop laughing. That's hilarious. As for Sonny's secret not being about Gabi, I wasn't expecting that to come out yet, I figure the custody battle is when that all get's revealed, we'll see though.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Mar 25 2013, 07:21 AM
Laufeyson
Mar 25 2013, 06:46 AM
lol and didn't lucas name her because sami couldn't take time away from EJ to name her the poor baby didn't have a name for like a month or two lol
Exactly, so clearly she couldn't give a crap about Allie. I want Lucas to have full custody, she needs to be around someone who places her needs first and right now, that's Lucas.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply