Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 1st; *updated 3/25*
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:25 AM (45,513 Views)
Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Bright Eyes
Mar 20 2013, 10:29 AM
Aimikins
Mar 20 2013, 10:28 AM
Katie? Who is that??
Kate, most likely. I guess with nothing to do on the show, Winston has started to write these spoilers himself. It's always nice when the elderly keep themselves busy.
I resemble that crack! :drunk:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 20 2013, 11:21 AM
Bright Eyes
Aimikins
Katie? Who is that??
Kate, most likely. I guess with nothing to do on the show, Winston has started to write these spoilers himself. It's always nice when the elderly keep themselves busy.
Who do you think he was thinking of when he said it?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

lysie
Mar 20 2013, 11:22 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Mar 20 2013, 11:21 AM
Bright Eyes
Aimikins
Katie? Who is that??
Who do you think he was thinking of when he said it?
Bless your little heart. You made me laugh out loud and spill my butterscotch pudding. :D

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Daytime
Mar 20 2013, 10:25 AM
National Enquirer

Katie's recent discovery threatens to expose Chloe's plan

Sami seriously rips into Nicole

John asks Sami for a large favor involving his son

Sonny makes an unexpected confession to Will

Abigail and Chad discover the true nature of Cameron's secret

Things begin to heat up between Chloe and Daniel

via jcren
If the Sole spat is about Eric, I'm going to love it. Hypocritical or not, Sami ripping into Nicole will be interesting for me. :popcorn: I get it, Eric is her brother and she warned him of Nicole trying to de-frock him and now she sees that starting to happen. Regardless of her past, I expect her to be protective of her brother.

This favor will either be lame (watching over Brady) or interesting (try to rip Bristen apart). If it's the latter, it will be VERY interesting to see how that impacts her relationship with EJ and his belief that Kristen has feelings for her beau.

Sonny's confession better hae something to do with Gabi because I am way beyond tired of her getting away will blowing up Salem and killing Jack. Oh, yeah Madison died too.

Fingers crossed Cam's secret is interesting

At this point, the only thing I think the heating up for Danloe refers to is an argument between them. Dan has given no indication of feelings for Chloe. I don't expect them to start now, since NB will leave canvas on the 20th.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Mar 20 2013, 12:21 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

We don't have anything that says this is about Eric, do we? I mean, that's all Nicole does right now so it's a safe assumption but we don't have anything on that, right?

WillFan
Member Avatar

Daytime
National Enquirer

via jcren
I am thinking it is about Kate & Rafe.Then again the douchelord(Brian) is suppose to be back sometime in April. I think it is too soon for the info about Gabi to come out.I think the truth about Gabi will come out durning sweeps,May sweeps the early,August sweeps the latest.Or if Will does not know Sonny punched out Nick that could be the confession.Another idea confession is that Sonny wants to raise Will's daughter with him.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
Mar 20 2013, 12:01 PM
We don't have anything that says this is about Eric, do we? I mean, that's all Nicole does right now so it's a safe assumption but we don't have anything on that, right?
Nicole is only involved in Eric's s/l and since Sami is ripping into her (even though this is Sami and she could do it for anything :laugh: ), I concluded it's about Eric but we don't have anything definitive yet. I'll edit my previous post to add that in.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Mar 20 2013, 12:22 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am crossing my fingers and toes that what Kate finds out is that Parker is in fact Philips.

The joy I will have watching Daniel lose his son TWICE will be DELICIOUS!

And since Chloe is going to be the loser in all of this...at least she gets to leave WITH her son and Fetch doesn't get their grubby, no chemistry hands on him.

lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 20 2013, 12:20 PM
lysie
Nicole is only involved in Eric's s/l and since Sami is ripping into her (even though this is Sami and she could do it for anything :laugh: ), I concluded it's about Eric but we don't have anything definitive yet. I'll edit my previous post to add that in.
No, it's okay. I was just making sure there wasn't another spoiler that involved them.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Mar 20 2013, 10:55 AM
I hope Kate's discovery is that Parker is really Philip's!
I would absolutely love that! I was so pissed when they took away Phillip's son and gave him to Orange Dong. They should right this wrong, plus watching Daniel lose Parker again (and seeing SC attempt to act) would bring me much joy. :cheers:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

You know...I wonder if Nicole hints to Sami that Rafe and Kate are getting rather cozy and Sami rips into her.....I could see it happen, given Nicole witnessing the closeness of late with Rate....I bet this has nothing to do with Eric.....especially when it seems that Nicole by the week these spoilers air will be more into Vargas than into Eric....

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 20 2013, 12:48 PM
You know...I wonder if Nicole hints to Sami that Rafe and Kate are getting rather cozy and Sami rips into her.....I could see it happen, given Nicole witnessing the closeness of late with Rate....I bet this has nothing to do with Eric.....especially when it seems that Nicole by the week these spoilers air will be more into Vargas than into Eric....
Unless Nicole sees Rafe and Kate again, I don't think that will be it....I really didn't see much recognition by Nicole that she saw anything going on. Could be Nicole makes a comment about Sami being back in the DiMansion.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

gailwinters
Mar 20 2013, 01:02 PM
LuvingLumi
Unless Nicole sees Rafe and Kate again, I don't think that will be it....I really didn't see much recognition by Nicole that she saw anything going on. Could be Nicole makes a comment about Sami being back in the DiMansion.
Why would Sami rip into her for that? It's not like she's never been there herself.....

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 20 2013, 01:03 PM
gailwinters
Mar 20 2013, 01:02 PM
LuvingLumi
Why would Sami rip into her for that? It's not like she's never been there herself.....
Well, I think with Nicole's new outlook on life, her commentary would be delivered with an appropriate amount of snark to set Sami off.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Katie? Who is that??
Things heat up with Danloe? Ugh
Idk, I read it and my first reaction was "I'd never blow up Chloe's plan, I'm rooting for her". And then .....yeah :whack:

trojangal
Member Avatar

I doubt things heating up between Danloe means they get closer
it probably means they have a big fight because isn't this the week after Fetch get "Hot "
at Smith Island
Or will Fetch be on the outs again by April 1?

Romancer66

trojangal
Mar 20 2013, 01:38 PM
I doubt things heating up between Danloe means they get closer
it probably means they have a big fight because isn't this the week after Fetch get "Hot "
at Smith Island
Or will Fetch be on the outs again by April 1?
If Fetch have fallen out again by April 1st, and Dr. Wipeout's roving eye is actually alighting upon his ravishing ex, then wow . . . that sure speaks volumes about his level of commitment. You sure can pick 'em, Jen-Jen! :rolleyes:

Tammy
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Mar 20 2013, 10:57 AM
It'll be nice seeing Kate back involved in Chloe's storyline. I want to see Kate vs. Nancy!

I'm looking forward to John and Sami's scenes. Always enjoy them now that Sami's not written by Reilly with a 16 year old's hatred towards her stepfather. :rolleyes:
John and Sami are two peas in a pod lately! Both of them have over the top attitude problems and blame Marlena for everything wrong in their lives! :rolleyes:

Will&Sonny

WillFan
Daytime
National Enquirer

via jcren
I am thinking it is about Kate & Rafe.Then again the douchelord(Brian) is suppose to be back sometime in April. I think it is too soon for the info about Gabi to come out.I think the truth about Gabi will come out durning sweeps,May sweeps the early,August sweeps the latest.Or if Will does not know Sonny punched out Nick that could be the confession.Another idea confession is that Sonny wants to raise Will's daughter with him.
I hope that the spoiler is about Sonny revealing the truth about Gabi's past crimes, but since, as you said, Brian is supposed to make another appearance in April, and, as far as I'm concerned, it's obvious that Sonny is eventually going to find out that Brian led Will to believe that Sonny had slept with Brian (because we all know that Sonny won't be happy about that at all), I won't be surprised if the confession ends up being about clearing up that misunderstanding, leading to a confrontation between Sonny and Brian in the near future.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

krissy-k
Mar 20 2013, 10:33 AM
I hope Sonny's confession is him telling Will about Gabi's role in the kidnapping... however spoilers are always misleading so it'll probably be Sonny just telling Will about Kate and Rafe, which I don't see how that is a hue deal.

Did Will know Sonny punched Nick? (or that he's going to) Not sure if it happened yet since I don't watch everyday.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply