Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 1st; *updated 3/25*
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:25 AM (45,693 Views)
Cathalina

JessicaLeigh
Mar 27 2013, 02:00 PM
Daytime
Mar 20 2013, 10:25 AM
National Enquirer
Sami seriously rips into Nicole
I do like it when Nicole and Sami go at it. :fight: Go take a long walk off of a short pier, Sami!
Amen! What on Earth could she be attacking Nicole for? She has stayed out of Sami's business and lives in a convent!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

Abigail needs to take the stick out of her ass and go back to being Abby. I miss Jillian Clare's Abby.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Zap2it Week April 1st

4/1, Jennifer breaks up with Daniel; Kate's discovery threatens to expose Chloe; Vargas surprises Nick; Eric receives bad news; Sami and Will try to get closer to Stefano; Kate and Rafe run into Stefano and his girlfriend.

4/2, Jennifer tries to convince Daniel she doesn't love him; Daniel confronts Chloe; Sy tries again to get more money from Kristen; John asks Sami to do him a favor; Sonny tells Will he has been keeping a secret.

4/3, Daniel refuses to accept Jennifer doesn't want him; Kristen asks for E.J.'s help with Sy; Sonny tells Will about Rafe and Kate; Chad and Abigail work to figure out Cameron's secret.

4/4, Jennifer's cruelty drives Daniel to Chloe; Lucas confronts Sami; Vargas tells Nick he has plans for him; Abigal and Chad spy on Cameron.

4/5, Chloe comforts Daniel; Hope and Kristen question Jennifer's motives; Kristen visits John; Eric tells Nicole he may be leaving.

samwel

stripper Cameron :lol:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Daytime
Mar 28 2013, 05:36 PM
Zap2it Week April 1st

4/1, Jennifer breaks up with Daniel; Kate's discovery threatens to expose Chloe; Vargas surprises Nick; Eric receives bad news; Sami and Will try to get closer to Stefano; Kate and Rafe run into Stefano and his girlfriend.

4/2, Jennifer tries to convince Daniel she doesn't love him; Daniel confronts Chloe; Sy tries again to get more money from Kristen; John asks Sami to do him a favor; Sonny tells Will he has been keeping a secret.

4/3, Daniel refuses to accept Jennifer doesn't want him; Kristen asks for E.J.'s help with Sy; Sonny tells Will about Rafe and Kate; Chad and Abigail work to figure out Cameron's secret.

4/4, Jennifer's cruelty drives Daniel to Chloe; Lucas confronts Sami; Vargas tells Nick he has plans for him; Abigal and Chad spy on Cameron.

4/5, Chloe comforts Daniel; Hope and Kristen question Jennifer's motives; Kristen visits John; Eric tells Nicole he may be leaving.
What bad news does Eric receive that makes him want to leave by week's end....man I wonder if he goes on a trip and that is when Vargas and Nicole get closer.

The only thing good about these spoilers is Lumi fighting....bring it....Lucas rip her a new one...

The rest....is NOT EXCITING.

Romancer66

Another frickin' week of All-Fetch, All the Time? Pass!

Sevprince

Quote:

I got this from the April 8th issue of Soap Opera Digest regarding Sonny and Will for next week.The week starts with Will sensing that something is bothering Sonny.Freddie Smith(Sonny) says his character has been put in an uncomfortable position because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time when he discovered Rafe and Kate together.He points that Sonny doesn't Will to be hurt but they agreed no more secrets between them.So he says Sonny feels like he has no choice but to tell Will what he know and when he does Will is upset.Later Will meets up with Kate and confronts her about her being with Rafe,Lauren Koslow(Kate) points out how supportive Kate was of Will and Sonny and that might be a clue to how Will reacts to Kate and Rafe being together.She says Kate is concerned that Sonny told Will and when her grandson comes to her her big worry is that no one else finds out.Lauren notes that Kate wants to keep her nad Rafe's relationship private and that Kate is worried about Stefano learning.She says Kate is concerned for Rafe because she knows her ex is capable of doing anything.She notes that even though Kate and Stefano are no longer a couple Kate will never totally be free of him.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?868251-Sonny-And-Will-Next-Week

Still not sure why this would concern Wilson other then the :yuk: factor. I mean, I'll take any Kate scenes with the boys. I love her scenes with them especially Sonny but I'm just like okay.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

5 days of Dannifer? :facepalm:

annie21

The show would probably have them on more than 5 days a week if they could. As it is, we're getting "only" five days, which gives whole new meaning to TGIF.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

So now that Ejamafe is finally over, they're replacing it with Statafe? Alrighty then.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/03/29/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-april-1-to-5.htm

Monday, April 1

Nick is shocked when Vargas confronts him and announces he's a free man and living in Salem.

Vargas reminds Nick how he protected him in prison and cryptically refers to their “deal.”

Tuesday, April 2

Jennifer pulls out all the stops to convince Daniel that Jack was the great love of her life and can never be replaced.

DVR Alert: Hurt and confused, Daniel lashes out at Chloe, demanding to know if she did something to upset Jennifer.

Wednesday, April 3

A panicked Kristen enlists EJ’s help to deal with Sy.

DVR Alert: A vengeful Sy is determined to speak with Marlena about Kristen.

Thursday, April 4

Jennifer humiliates Daniel with a vicious and very public break up at the hospital.

DVR Alert: Chloe offers Daniel her sympathies and is surprised when he pulls her into a kiss.

Friday, April 5

Daniel seeks sexual comfort with Chloe… how far will it go?

DVR Alert: Abigail and Chad are thunderstruck when they discover Cameron’s secret.

AFaithL

Good for Daniel. He is actually pretty damn HOT with Chloe.

Cathalina

tomsawyer
Mar 28 2013, 10:21 PM
So now that Ejamafe is finally over, they're replacing it with Statafe? Alrighty then.
I have a feeling that if Stefano does go after Rafe the writers will involve Sami. First, they stick her in any and all plotlines, so why not throw her in here? Two, Sami and EJ assumed the price of Stefano's help with Will would be moving into the mansion - Stefano never said his price. He could want Sami's help in ending them.

camera shy

Cathalina
Mar 30 2013, 04:25 AM
tomsawyer
Mar 28 2013, 10:21 PM
I have a feeling that if Stefano does go after Rafe the writers will involve Sami. First, they stick her in any and all plotlines, so why not throw her in here? Two, Sami and EJ assumed the price of Stefano's help with Will would be moving into the mansion - Stefano never said his price. He could want Sami's help in ending them.
Right, he just suggested EJ move back into the mansion with Sami and the kids. I don't know why EJ thought they HAD to move into the mansion before Stefano would help WIll out. And it would be funny it Stefano saw a a way to kill two birds with one stone........breaking up both Rate and Ejami.....by ordering Sami to throw herself at Rafe again. ^o)

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I don't think Stefano will be concerned about breaking Kate and Rafe up. That's too pedestrian for him....he would have a lot more fun toying with one or both of them, probably Kate.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Whoever it was, who gave the green light for Dannifer crap? I have only one thing to say this is not entertainment period. Another thing super couples was perhaps Days hallmark of the 80's or 90's, but come on today? Moreover, boring characters who do not sell a damn thing this is big fail. IMO

Pookie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 28 2013, 05:39 PM
Daytime
Zap2it Week April 1st

What bad news does Eric receive that makes him want to leave by week's end....man I wonder if he goes on a trip and that is when Vargas and Nicole get closer.

The only thing good about these spoilers is Lumi fighting....bring it....Lucas rip her a new one...

RE: ERIC

When I first came to the board, I floated a theory that there was WAY more to what Eric told Nicole about Neema and his time in the Congo. I'm hoping this call is about her and he flies off to the Congo to help her.

Anyone want to hear my Neema theory? ;)

Cathalina

gailwinters
Mar 30 2013, 09:03 AM
I don't think Stefano will be concerned about breaking Kate and Rafe up. That's too pedestrian for him....he would have a lot more fun toying with one or both of them, probably Kate.
If they are asking his help with a custody issue in which Team Will has two frickin lawyers who probably could handle it, breaking up Rate would seem to be right up his alley IMO. If he could break up Ejami with it, why not.

Cathalina

Pookie
Mar 30 2013, 11:03 AM
LuvingLumi
Daytime
Zap2it Week April 1st

When I first came to the board, I floated a theory that there was WAY more to what Eric told Nicole about Neema and his time in the Congo. I'm hoping this call is about her and he flies off to the Congo to help her.

***waving hands*** I DO! I DO!

Probably better than what we are going to get in reality.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Mar 30 2013, 12:22 PM
Pookie
Mar 30 2013, 11:03 AM
LuvingLumi
Daytime
Zap2it Week April 1st

***waving hands*** I DO! I DO!

Probably better than what we are going to get in reality.
OK!

Well, think about it. Eric has a lot on his plate at the church and JUST started his prisoner release program with Vargas. You'd think the LAST thing Eric would do is take off somewhere. So, whatever it is, it must be pretty major. This leads me to my theory that I formed after seeing Eric's confession about Neema, Father Ryan and the Congo revolution:

http://youtu.be/ly60A-N-ykM

When Eric talked about Neema, he seemed rather fond of her. He said she was a teenager. She could have been 18, and this was 10 - 12 years ago before he became a priest. So Eric was probably in his mid 20s then. Anyhoo, my theory is that Eric did more than just teach Neema about photography. I think they had a relationship. And when the rebels invaded the village, that one guy targeted Neema because he picked up on that and taunted Eric to take her place to test his feelings for her. You know, were they real or was he just having a fling. He froze and father Ryan stepped in and died for both of them. Eric seemed pretty devastated when he told Nicole that Neema wanted nothing more to do with him afterwards.

Eric seems deeply guilt ridden about his past and thinks turning to the priesthood "saved him". He keeps referring to it; but no one has questioned why he thought he needed to be saved. I mean, I wasn't watching 12 years ago but from everything I've read, Eric was pretty much the opposite of Sami. A goody-two shoes. So I'm deducing that whatever he did in the Congo is the thing that left him traumatized and guilt ridden and in need of "saving."

So back to today. Eric suddenly has to leave Salem. Why? I'm guessing that he's gotten news about Neema in the Congo and is leaving to find her or help her.

NOW - if the writers are working towards bringing Eric and Nicole together as a couple, something MAJOR needs to happen to force Eric to give up the priesthood. They can't have Nicole tempt him away with sex. She'd be looked upon as even more of a pariah. She'd be like the whore of Babylon. And I think the writer's goal is to redeem Nicole with the help of Eric's love.

So what could POSSIBLY tear Eric away from the priesthood and eventually pave the way for Eric and Nicole to become a real couple? A CHILD. What if Eric finds out that he fathered a child with Neema and never knew. He said Neema wanted nothing more to do with him after the incident. She probably took off afterwards leaving Eric tortured and guilt ridden.

What if Eric comes back to Salem with his child? He'd have to leave the priesthood to take care of him or her. I don't know if Neema will return too. Maybe Neema dies and Eric is notified because he's the father of her child. If Eric leaves the priesthood to raise his child, then he would be open to having a relationship with Nicole. And Nicole might finally get the opportunity to raise a child of her own.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply