Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 1st; *updated 3/25*
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:25 AM (45,008 Views)
chinkybig

Daytime
Mar 30 2013, 05:00 PM
TV Guide Previews

4/1, Jennifer is forced to break up with Daniel; Kate's discovery threatens to expose Chloe's plan; Sami and Will start to reestablish a bond with Stefano; Vargas confronts Nick; Eric gets upsetting news.

4/2, A hurt Daniel lashes out at Chloe; John asks Sami for a favor involving his son; Kristen is once again approached by Sy, who wants hush money; Will realizes that Nick is rattled about something.

4/3, Kristen enlists EJ's help to deal with Sy; Sonny reveals Rafe and Kate's secret to Will; Chad and Abigail are determined to uncover Cameron's secret; Daniel pulls Jennifer into a passionate kiss.

4/4, Jennifer publicly humiliates Daniel; Lucas yells at Sami for moving Allie into the DiMera mansion; Vargas informs Nick that he's about to get his hands on some money; Abigail and Chad track Cameron to Chicago.

4/5, Daniel seeks comfort from Chloe; Hope and Kristen question Jennifer's motives for dumping Daniel; Eric reveals to Nicole that he may be getting transferred; Abigail and Chad are shocked when they discover Cameron's secret.
Looks like HELL week.

I don't exactly get why Sami and Will would bite the bullet and be grasping at straw's end to ask Stefano for help. Whatever happened to Kate, Roman, Marlena, Hope and most of all, Lucas? What happened to "family first"? Is this the writers' way of pimping EJami more? Sorry, IMO, I just do not see the point on why they have to be THAT desperate just yet. :shrug:

I am so SICK of Fetch. They just need to go away, please. If the writers want them to be together forever, then so be it and have them ride off the sunset to Africa and never to return. :rolleyes:

Lucas should do more than just yell at Sami for moving Allie into Di Mera mansion. I kind of wish he would file a sole custody case against Sami over Allie because I really think he would have 95% chance of winning this. Lucas has become Sami's doormat so I kinda wish that he would stick it to her again just like the old times. :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Good gravy...every time I open a spoilers thread on any board/site, it seems it's the same shit that I read last week & the week before...the hope for this show doing ANYTHING besides pimping Danifer (can't call 'em Fletch cause nobody told me why they're called that...yet!!!) and boring me to tears with the rest of the nonsensical bullshit. I'll watch the Sami/John scenes because I just adore anything with those two in it - whether they're fighting or actually getting along (What? it's been known to happen!) the acting between them is IMO, excellent. *sigh* Looks like keeping up with this show on Twitter is the way to go until the writing gets better or I hit the PowerBall & go take the reigns from Corday & the other clueless suits who think this is what we want to watch.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Mar 31 2013, 09:49 AM
Good gravy...every time I open a spoilers thread on any board/site, it seems it's the same shit that I read last week & the week before...the hope for this show doing ANYTHING besides pimping Danifer (can't call 'em Fletch cause nobody told me why they're called that...yet!!!) and boring me to tears with the rest of the nonsensical bullshit. I'll watch the Sami/John scenes because I just adore anything with those two in it - whether they're fighting or actually getting along (What? it's been known to happen!) the acting between them is IMO, excellent. *sigh* Looks like keeping up with this show on Twitter is the way to go until the writing gets better or I hit the PowerBall & go take the reigns from Corday & the other clueless suits who think this is what we want to watch.
If you do a search, there are several posts explaining the background of the term "Fletch", which is probably why no one is answering :) . I think it ought to be pinned!

annie21

ladyofthelake
Mar 31 2013, 09:57 AM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
If you do a search, there are several posts explaining the background of the term "Fletch", which is probably why no one is answering :) . I think it ought to be pinned!
Well, actually, you should search for "Fetch." The only "Fletch" I've ever heard of is an old movie by that name starring Chevy Chase.

Romancer66

No1_ILoveLucyFan
It's a nod to the film "Mean Girls." One of the girls is trying to coin a hip new catch phrase using the word "fetch." It fails to catch on, despite her efforts, and one of her friends tells her, "Stop trying to make 'fetch' happen. It's not going to happen." I've never seen "Mean Girls" myself, but the way TIIC are trying to force Daniel and Jennifer together and sell them as the bestest couple ever, in spite of widespread resistance and hostility from the audience, has me agreeing that "Fetch" is an all-too-appropriate nickname for them.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

LOL! My bad on the typo - I apologize for that. And thanks for the explanation because yes...err...no, Fetch is NOT going to happen.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

annie21
Mar 31 2013, 10:35 AM
ladyofthelake
Mar 31 2013, 09:57 AM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Well, actually, you should search for "Fetch." The only "Fletch" I've ever heard of is an old movie by that name starring Chevy Chase.
Yeah, what you said! Silly typo. :$

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Romancer66
Mar 28 2013, 05:42 PM
Another frickin' week of All-Fetch, All the Time? Pass!
DANNIFER - ugh. Cannot stand them!

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Sevprince
Mar 28 2013, 07:04 PM
Quote:

I got this from the April 8th issue of Soap Opera Digest regarding Sonny and Will for next week.The week starts with Will sensing that something is bothering Sonny.Freddie Smith(Sonny) says his character has been put in an uncomfortable position because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time when he discovered Rafe and Kate together.He points that Sonny doesn't Will to be hurt but they agreed no more secrets between them.So he says Sonny feels like he has no choice but to tell Will what he know and when he does Will is upset.Later Will meets up with Kate and confronts her about her being with Rafe,Lauren Koslow(Kate) points out how supportive Kate was of Will and Sonny and that might be a clue to how Will reacts to Kate and Rafe being together.She says Kate is concerned that Sonny told Will and when her grandson comes to her her big worry is that no one else finds out.Lauren notes that Kate wants to keep her nad Rafe's relationship private and that Kate is worried about Stefano learning.She says Kate is concerned for Rafe because she knows her ex is capable of doing anything.She notes that even though Kate and Stefano are no longer a couple Kate will never totally be free of him.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?868251-Sonny-And-Will-Next-Week

Still not sure why this would concern Wilson other then the :yuk: factor. I mean, I'll take any Kate scenes with the boys. I love her scenes with them especially Sonny but I'm just like okay.
Could be that Will is upset about it because of his decision to have Stefano involved in the plan against Nick and this affair between Kate and RAFE should interfere. I really hope that they do not have Stefano involved. He should ask Justin to help him instead.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Pookie
Mar 30 2013, 01:03 PM
Cathalina
Mar 30 2013, 12:22 PM
Pookie
Mar 30 2013, 11:03 AM
LuvingLumi
Mar 28 2013, 05:39 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepZap2it Week April 1st
RE: ERIC

When I first came to the board, I floated a theory that there was WAY more to what Eric told Nicole about Neema and his time in the Congo. I'm hoping this call is about her and he flies off to the Congo to help her.

Anyone want to hear my Neema theory? ;)
***waving hands*** I DO! I DO!

Probably better than what we are going to get in reality.
OK!

Well, think about it. Eric has a lot on his plate at the church and JUST started his prisoner release program with Vargas. You'd think the LAST thing Eric would do is take off somewhere. So, whatever it is, it must be pretty major. This leads me to my theory that I formed after seeing Eric's confession about Neema, Father Ryan and the Congo revolution:

http://youtu.be/ly60A-N-ykM

When Eric talked about Neema, he seemed rather fond of her. He said she was a teenager. She could have been 18, and this was 10 - 12 years ago before he became a priest. So Eric was probably in his mid 20s then. Anyhoo, my theory is that Eric did more than just teach Neema about photography. I think they had a relationship. And when the rebels invaded the village, that one guy targeted Neema because he picked up on that and taunted Eric to take her place to test his feelings for her. You know, were they real or was he just having a fling. He froze and father Ryan stepped in and died for both of them. Eric seemed pretty devastated when he told Nicole that Neema wanted nothing more to do with him afterwards.

Eric seems deeply guilt ridden about his past and thinks turning to the priesthood "saved him". He keeps referring to it; but no one has questioned why he thought he needed to be saved. I mean, I wasn't watching 12 years ago but from everything I've read, Eric was pretty much the opposite of Sami. A goody-two shoes. So I'm deducing that whatever he did in the Congo is the thing that left him traumatized and guilt ridden and in need of "saving."

So back to today. Eric suddenly has to leave Salem. Why? I'm guessing that he's gotten news about Neema in the Congo and is leaving to find her or help her.

NOW - if the writers are working towards bringing Eric and Nicole together as a couple, something MAJOR needs to happen to force Eric to give up the priesthood. They can't have Nicole tempt him away with sex. She'd be looked upon as even more of a pariah. She'd be like the whore of Babylon. And I think the writer's goal is to redeem Nicole with the help of Eric's love.

So what could POSSIBLY tear Eric away from the priesthood and eventually pave the way for Eric and Nicole to become a real couple? A CHILD. What if Eric finds out that he fathered a child with Neema and never knew. He said Neema wanted nothing more to do with him after the incident. She probably took off afterwards leaving Eric tortured and guilt ridden.

What if Eric comes back to Salem with his child? He'd have to leave the priesthood to take care of him or her. I don't know if Neema will return too. Maybe Neema dies and Eric is notified because he's the father of her child. If Eric leaves the priesthood to raise his child, then he would be open to having a relationship with Nicole. And Nicole might finally get the opportunity to raise a child of her own.
Wow that is a good theory. I wonder if it could be possible. Guess we will have to see what happens.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

chinkybig
Mar 31 2013, 07:07 AM
Daytime
TV Guide Previews

4/1, Jennifer is forced to break up with Daniel; Kate's discovery threatens to expose Chloe's plan; Sami and Will start to reestablish a bond with Stefano; Vargas confronts Nick; Eric gets upsetting news.

4/2, A hurt Daniel lashes out at Chloe; John asks Sami for a favor involving his son; Kristen is once again approached by Sy, who wants hush money; Will realizes that Nick is rattled about something.

4/3, Kristen enlists EJ's help to deal with Sy; Sonny reveals Rafe and Kate's secret to Will; Chad and Abigail are determined to uncover Cameron's secret; Daniel pulls Jennifer into a passionate kiss.

4/4, Jennifer publicly humiliates Daniel; Lucas yells at Sami for moving Allie into the DiMera mansion; Vargas informs Nick that he's about to get his hands on some money; Abigail and Chad track Cameron to Chicago.

4/5, Daniel seeks comfort from Chloe; Hope and Kristen question Jennifer's motives for dumping Daniel; Eric reveals to Nicole that he may be getting transferred; Abigail and Chad are shocked when they discover Cameron's secret.
Looks like HELL week.

I don't exactly get why Sami and Will would bite the bullet and be grasping at straw's end to ask Stefano for help. Whatever happened to Kate, Roman, Marlena, Hope and most of all, Lucas? What happened to "family first"? Is this the writers' way of pimping EJami more? Sorry, IMO, I just do not see the point on why they have to be THAT desperate just yet. :shrug:

I am so SICK of Fetch. They just need to go away, please. If the writers want them to be together forever, then so be it and have them ride off the sunset to Africa and never to return. :rolleyes:

Lucas should do more than just yell at Sami for moving Allie into Di Mera mansion. I kind of wish he would file a sole custody case against Sami over Allie because I really think he would have 95% chance of winning this. Lucas has become Sami's doormat so I kinda wish that he would stick it to her again just like the old times. :blulaugh:
I totally agree with your entire post. Why do they need to get Stefano involved at all? I do not think that is a good idea at all.

world50

See I thought when you called them Fetch....it was referring to the "bone "that they threw to the characters that had to prop them up. ;) Anyway Dan and Jenn are two losers who don't even deserve a nickname.
For some reason,when I look at Daniel I see Homer Simpson.DOH :huh1: Does he remind anyone of Homer?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

world50
Mar 31 2013, 10:04 PM
See I thought when you called them Fetch....it was referring to the "bone "that they threw to the characters that had to prop them up. ;) Anyway Dan and Jenn are two losers who don't even deserve a nickname.
For some reason,when I look at Daniel I see Homer Simpson.DOH :huh1: Does he remind anyone of Homer?
Hey, that explanation works, too!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

kay
Mar 31 2013, 08:51 PM
chinkybig
Mar 31 2013, 07:07 AM
Daytime
TV Guide Previews

Looks like HELL week.

I totally agree with your entire post. Why do they need to get Stefano involved at all? I do not think that is a good idea at all.
The ONLY reason to get Stefano involved is to give something for Ejami to do....because let's face it, they got nothing, they are boring as hell, IMHO.. Obviously Ej doesn't belong in this story...and if he does it's sort of as a side note, Sami's mafioso boyfriend....no need to enlist the help of his mafioso daddy when Will has a grandmother that can help, or Will's boyfriend's father is a lawyer....this story should have been about Sami, Will and Lucas working to enlist the help of those that will ALWAYS have Will's best interests at heart and not enlisting the help of someone that can hurt Will, has blackmailed Will before and has done horrible things to Will's family....let's face it...it's just not necessary...but whatever.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Quote:

4/5, Orange Glow seeks comfort from Elvira; Pop Up and Peter's Sister question Chicken Nugget's motives for dumping Orange Glow; Maria Von Trapp reveals to Sinner that he may be getting transferred; Should Have a Story and Yet Another Extra are shocked when they discover Magic Mike's secret.

I want this "transfer" business to be just what Maria Von Trapp tells Sinner to cover up a bigger more dramatic story. Because as conflict goes, that's a total dud of a plot twist.
Edited by Pookie, Apr 1 2013, 01:02 PM.

Cathalina

Pookie
Apr 1 2013, 01:00 PM
Quote:

4/5, Orange Glow seeks comfort from Elvira; Pop Up and Peter's Sister question Chicken Nugget's motives for dumping Orange Glow; Maria Von Trapp reveals to Sinner that he may be getting transferred; Should Have a Story and Yet Another Extra are shocked when they discover Magic Mike's secret.

I want this "transfer" business to be just what Maria Von Trapp tells Sinner to cover up a bigger more dramatic story. Because as conflict goes, that's a total dud of a plot twist.
Pretty sure it Mute and Ineffective be. I mean, traditionally priests can be transferred every ten years unless they request one sooner. Something' be afoot here.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Apr 1 2013, 04:14 PM
Pookie
Apr 1 2013, 01:00 PM
Quote:

Pretty sure it Mute and Ineffective be. I mean, traditionally priests can be transferred every ten years unless they request one sooner. Something' be afoot here.

I h-ope you're right. It does seem strange for the church to want to transfer him after less than a year. They usually don't pull that shiz unless they're covering up a scandal.

Besides, the look on Maria Von Trapp's face today after getting his e-mail was one of shock and horror. I doubt that would happen if it was just a transfer.
Edited by Pookie, Apr 1 2013, 04:19 PM.

Dany_E

world50
Mar 31 2013, 10:04 PM
For some reason,when I look at Orange Glow I see Homer Simpson.DOH :huh1: Does he remind anyone of Homer?
Not sure why as they don't look alike at all but Orange Glow's way of speaking and the way he holds his jaw reminds me sooo much of Special Agent Philip on Survivor!

Special Agent Phil

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Is it wrong of me to want Nicole to hook up with Vargas already? LOL i just dont see it with her and Eric...

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

am103
Mar 25 2013, 04:07 PM
So now Jack wasn't the great love of Jennifer's life and Daniel is? You seriously have to be kidding me. I know the writing has been hinting at this ever since Jack died but they are actually going there. They're actually saying it. Wow, what a slap in the face to viewers.

And Stefano's new girlfriend? Seriously? I'm not even slightly interested in Stefano and Kate's high-school drama. Text messages, sudden new girlfriends.... Blah. Once again the show gets good and then nose-dives. Sigh.

The ONLY good news is John and Marlena being brought back into the Kristen/Brady drama. Hopefully it stays like this for a while.
And that just what it is "high school" drama. But then that's pretty much all the stories now. So juvenile. All of them with absolutely no depth. It's the Disney Channel but with porn.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply