Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 1st; *updated 3/25*
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:25 AM (45,826 Views)
Aliaron
Member Avatar

Its not even the Disney channel. More like Nickalodeon which tries to be disney only edgier. This show is sponge bob squarepants storyline-wise.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Please don't insult Sponge Bob. :frownie: lol

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Apr 2 2013, 01:42 AM
Is it wrong of me to want Nicole to hook up with Vargas already? LOL i just dont see it with her and Eric...
Of course I'll have to see what they are gonna do with Vargas concerning Nick before I can root for him & Nicole, but so far I'm digging their chemistry. Plus, he has no connection to Sami & that's a major bonus.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Apr 2 2013, 10:50 PM
3WishGenie
Apr 2 2013, 01:42 AM
Is it wrong of me to want Nicole to hook up with Vargas already? LOL i just dont see it with her and Eric...
Of course I'll have to see what they are gonna do with Vargas concerning Nick before I can root for him & Nicole, but so far I'm digging their chemistry. Plus, he has no connection to Sami & that's a major bonus.
Triple bonus!

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

chinkybig
Mar 31 2013, 07:07 AM
Daytime
Mar 30 2013, 05:00 PM
TV Guide Previews

4/1, Jennifer is forced to break up with Daniel; Kate's discovery threatens to expose Chloe's plan; Sami and Will start to reestablish a bond with Stefano; Vargas confronts Nick; Eric gets upsetting news.

4/2, A hurt Daniel lashes out at Chloe; John asks Sami for a favor involving his son; Kristen is once again approached by Sy, who wants hush money; Will realizes that Nick is rattled about something.

4/3, Kristen enlists EJ's help to deal with Sy; Sonny reveals Rafe and Kate's secret to Will; Chad and Abigail are determined to uncover Cameron's secret; Daniel pulls Jennifer into a passionate kiss.

4/4, Jennifer publicly humiliates Daniel; Lucas yells at Sami for moving Allie into the DiMera mansion; Vargas informs Nick that he's about to get his hands on some money; Abigail and Chad track Cameron to Chicago.

4/5, Daniel seeks comfort from Chloe; Hope and Kristen question Jennifer's motives for dumping Daniel; Eric reveals to Nicole that he may be getting transferred; Abigail and Chad are shocked when they discover Cameron's secret.
Looks like HELL week.

I don't exactly get why Sami and Will would bite the bullet and be grasping at straw's end to ask Stefano for help. Whatever happened to Kate, Roman, Marlena, Hope and most of all, Lucas? What happened to "family first"? Is this the writers' way of pimping EJami more? Sorry, IMO, I just do not see the point on why they have to be THAT desperate just yet. :shrug:

I am so SICK of Fetch. They just need to go away, please. If the writers want them to be together forever, then so be it and have them ride off the sunset to Africa and never to return. :rolleyes:

Lucas should do more than just yell at Sami for moving Allie into Di Mera mansion. I kind of wish he would file a sole custody case against Sami over Allie because I really think he would have 95% chance of winning this. Lucas has become Sami's doormat so I kinda wish that he would stick it to her again just like the old times. :blulaugh:
I agree

Ophelia
Member Avatar

"Eric reveals to Nicole that he may be getting transferred"

This is the most interesting part to me. Where are they going with this?

"Daniel seeks comfort from Chloe"

And this makes no sense at all. He just accused her of causing the break-up and upsetting Jen. He's also still pissy about her kissing him when he was drunk. Sure, that adds up..... :rolleyes:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply