Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 1st; *updated 3/25*
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:25 AM (45,685 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Love there is a Chad and Abby spoiler. Boo its about boring Cameron. Love to see Sami yelling at Nicole always a win to me. I wish Sonny will tell what he knows. I think that basically John wants Sami to keep a eye on Brady because he is being a dummy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Dorothy595
Mar 20 2013, 03:47 PM
krissy-k
Mar 20 2013, 10:33 AM
I hope Sonny's confession is him telling Will about Gabi's role in the kidnapping... however spoilers are always misleading so it'll probably be Sonny just telling Will about Kate and Rafe, which I don't see how that is a hue deal.

Did Will know Sonny punched Nick? (or that he's going to) Not sure if it happened yet since I don't watch everyday.
Sonny punches Nick Friday. :D :rockon: :applause: :fight: :boxing:

bomber
Member Avatar

Although I am inclined to believe that Phillip is Parker's father, it makes this storyline even sillier. Weren't Chloe and Philip living happily together before the paternity reveal? Why would Chloe suddenly decide to pretend that Dan was the father?
But I guess making Philip the father will give Jen incentive to bring JJ home so that Dan can be presented with another son on a silver platter.

La_Laa

Daytime
Mar 20 2013, 10:25 AM
National Enquirer

Sonny makes an unexpected confession to Will

I think it has something to do with his past. He's gotten in trouble with the law for fighting.
Edited by La_Laa, Mar 20 2013, 04:18 PM.

Romancer66

bomber
Mar 20 2013, 03:59 PM
Although I am inclined to believe that Phillip is Parker's father, it makes this storyline even sillier. Weren't Chloe and Philip living happily together before the paternity reveal? Why would Chloe suddenly decide to pretend that Dan was the father?
But I guess making Philip the father will give Jen incentive to bring JJ home so that Dan can be presented with another son on a silver platter.
If Parker's paternity reverts to Philip, I'm happy for Philip but it makes this whole storyline even more of a waste of time. What was the point? I doubt Chloe engineered this--why would she, after all? Despite her stupid schemes, I can believe Parker is her top priority--why would she uproot him from a stable home situation and a father who loved him to chase after a loser like Daniel unless she believed he was biologically Daniel's?

Don't even get me started on the prospect of JJ becoming a surrogate son to Dr. Hump-and-Dump. I just can't, with that scenario. :offs:

Sariah
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 20 2013, 11:07 AM
EJ_SamiFF
Mar 20 2013, 10:55 AM
I hope Kate's discovery is that Parker is really Philip's!
OMG, please let it be so! :pray:
I would LOVE for that to happen. I'd much rather he stay Phloe's baby, and have another Kiriakis family member, as opposed to another Jonas.

Plus, I need the future awesome smackdown/rivalry between Tyler and Parker someday!

lachelle73

What is what Sonny tells Will is that maybe Sonny has been where Will is and he got someone pregnant and she lost the baby. Or he tells him about Rafe/Kate, I hope its that he tells Will about Gabi. Last what if he tells Will that he and Brian kissed and almost slept togheter but he couldn't do it. Sonny doesn't know that Will saw Sonny kiss Brian so if he tells Will nothing happened that could be unexpected because Will thought he had. Or it could be that he tells Will that he got into a fight with Nik. There are alot of possibilities and I can't wait to see what it is. So glad to see more of Sonny in the spoiler :P .

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

And here I was just enjoying Nicole out of Sami's orbit............damn.........
We're going to find out that Philip was another egg baby not of Kate, but of maggie, and he and Daniel have enough DNA closeness that there was a mistake made. Yeah.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Romancer66
Mar 20 2013, 04:27 PM
bomber
Mar 20 2013, 03:59 PM
If Parker's paternity reverts to Philip, I'm happy for Philip but it makes this whole storyline even more of a waste of time. What was the point? I doubt Chloe engineered this--why would she, after all? Despite her stupid schemes, I can believe Parker is her top priority--why would she uproot him from a stable home situation and a father who loved him to chase after a loser like Daniel unless she believed he was biologically Daniel's?
...It would be so badass and hilarious if all this ended with a new paternity test and old result. And Chloe's departure was her knocking on Dan/Jen's door all "My Bad" before going back to Chicago or wherever. For some reason I think that's fitting.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Mar 20 2013, 10:55 AM
I hope Kate's discovery is that Parker is really Philip's!
From your lips to the soap gods' ears.

am103
Member Avatar

Kate is totally going to figure out that Parker isn't Daniel's somehow.

Woohoo, give Phloe back their baby!!! :wub:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Sami has no business yelling at anyone. Guess she thinks she can be all bitch no bc she is with Ej. Sami, you are nothing but a whole lotta hot air. I seriously hate the wench.

danniferfan

Mitchapalooza
Mar 20 2013, 10:29 AM
Daytime
National Enquirer

Katie's recent discovery threatens to expose Chloe's plan

Sami seriously rips into Nicole

John asks Sami for a large favor involving his son

Abigail and Chad discover the true nature of Cameron's secret

Things begin to heat up between Chloe and Daniel

via jcren
I only like this spoiler because it will emotionally destroy Jennifer.

That is all I got.
I'm sure they don't mean "sleeping together" I'm sure all the crap will hit the fan with Dan and Chloe....... Don't get excited NON DANNIFER FANS. LOL

bomber
Member Avatar

Trust me I am not excited.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

danniferfan
Mar 20 2013, 10:03 PM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 20 2013, 10:29 AM
Daytime
National Enquirer

Katie's recent discovery threatens to expose Chloe's plan

Sami seriously rips into Nicole

John asks Sami for a large favor involving his son

Abigail and Chad discover the true nature of Cameron's secret

Things begin to heat up between Chloe and Daniel

via jcren
I only like this spoiler because it will emotionally destroy Jennifer.

That is all I got.
I'm sure they don't mean "sleeping together" I'm sure all the crap will hit the fan with Dan and Chloe....... Don't get excited NON DANNIFER FANS. LOL
Well THIS oughtta be fun! B-)

Vicky4Mimi

My main hope from these spoilers is that Nicole gives as good as she gets and she tears Sami from limb to limb.

Ejole Lifer

I hope Nicole smacks the piss out of Scami.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Chloe's Orders")
Daniel is confused by Jennifer's decision; Chloe's plan could be at risk after Kate learns some information.

Tuesday ("Daniel loses it")
Daniel accuses Chloe of upsetting Jennifer; Kristen witnesses an encounter with Marlena and Sy.

bomber
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 21 2013, 12:35 AM
Monday ("Chloe's Orders")
Daniel is confused by Jennifer's decision; Chloe's plan could be at risk after Kate learns some information.

Tuesday ("Daniel loses it")
Daniel accuses Chloe of upsetting Jennifer; Kristen witnesses an encounter with Marlena and Sy.

So does that mean all Kate finds out is that Nancy is planning to take Parker to Brazil?
That's ...disappointing.

Haven't we had the "Dan accuses Chloe of upsetting Jen" spoiler every week since January?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

DawnElicia
Mar 20 2013, 03:52 PM
Love there is a Chad and Abby spoiler. Boo its about boring Cameron. Love to see Sami yelling at Nicole always a win to me. I wish Sonny will tell what he knows. I think that basically John wants Sami to keep a eye on Brady because he is being a dummy.
I hope Sami doesn't go along with John. Brady is not a child who needs to be watched and protected. He is a grown man!
Kristen is the evil biatch, but when Brady finds out the truth, he will deal with her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply