Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 1st; *updated 3/25*
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:25 AM (45,757 Views)
chinkybig

^^ Actually, I agree that everyone should butt out of the Bristen business as he is a grown-ass adult (well, that is still arguable at this point).

Even though... personally, I wouldn't mind Sami helping out John with Brady. Why? Because I can't wait for Brady to slam Sami so hard for trying to meddle with Bristen. He would have the best come-back, you know. It's like pot, calling the kettle black. He can tell Sami to get lost and mind her own business. If the Bristen relationship is "creepy and disgusting" according to Sami, then Brady can come back to tell her that EJami is worse. Being with your rapist, and being with the man who actually tried to kill his father (John) years back. Oh yes, I hope Brady slams it to Sami so hard that she won't be able to distinguish her ass from her feet.

I'd watch that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Mar 21 2013, 12:35 AM
Monday ("Chloe's Orders")
Daniel is confused by Jennifer's decision; Chloe's plan could be at risk after Kate learns some information.

Tuesday ("Daniel loses it")
Daniel accuses Chloe of upsetting Jennifer; Kristen witnesses an encounter with Marlena and Sy.

Who's "Sy"?

chinkybig

Supergirlx2
Mar 21 2013, 01:21 AM
Angie79
Daniel is confused by Jennifer's decision; Chloe's plan could be at risk after Kate learns some information.

Daniel accuses Chloe of upsetting Jennifer; Kristen witnesses an encounter with Marlena and Sy.

Who's "Sy"?
He's probably the "mugger-for-hire" paid for by Kristen to stage the mugging where she "saved" Brady.

I wonder why this mugger would get in touch or approach Marlena and not John. Would be interesting to see. And wondering how Marlena will use this information to get back to John's good side (which I'm sure she will try to do BUT IMO, Marlena should just divorce John or make him grovel, AT THE VERY LEAST).

AFaithL

I'm ready for Daniel and Jennifer to be "supporting" characters again. They aren't lead material. Leave them in the background, or give them a "B" plot.

And Bristen's relationship is none of Sami's business.

AFaithL

soapsudz
Mar 21 2013, 12:50 AM
DawnElicia
Mar 20 2013, 03:52 PM
Love there is a Chad and Abby spoiler. Boo its about boring Cameron. Love to see Sami yelling at Nicole always a win to me. I wish Sonny will tell what he knows. I think that basically John wants Sami to keep a eye on Brady because he is being a dummy.
I hope Sami doesn't go along with John. Brady is not a child who needs to be watched and protected. He is a grown man!
Kristen is the evil biatch, but when Brady finds out the truth, he will deal with her.
Exactly. John's prioities are messed up anyway. Leave your grown-ass son alone and go reconcile with your wife, you dumbass.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
Brady & his Fancy Face

Ahh I'm so excited to see Chad & Abigail in a spoiler. I don't even care that it's about Cameron. Just as long as they are working together!!
#TeamChabby Forever!! :wub:

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Angie79

There is way to much dannifer in these already after the torture we had to put up with this past week. Fetch needs to stop now.

Im thinking Sly is the mugger that Kristen paid to attack Brady.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

John,your asking SAMI for help?Are u nuts?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 21 2013, 02:06 AM
soapsudz
DawnElicia
Love there is a Chad and Abby spoiler. Boo its about boring Cameron. Love to see Sami yelling at Nicole always a win to me. I wish Sonny will tell what he knows. I think that basically John wants Sami to keep a eye on Brady because he is being a dummy.
I hope Sami doesn't go along with John. Brady is not a child who needs to be watched and protected. He is a grown man!
Kristen is the evil biatch, but when Brady finds out the truth, he will deal with her.
Exactly. John's prioities are messed up anyway. Leave your grown-ass son alone and go reconcile with your wife, you dumbass.
I get what you are saying. But parents will look out for their children no matter what. No matter how old they are so i can see why John is doing it. He wants to look out for is son. If he did nothing we would be wondering whats wrong with him. I am no Marlena and John fan but i do agree he needs to treat her better. I also didnt like how he said my son to her that was a out of line. When he referes to Marlena children he doesnt say they are her children.

supercool74
Member Avatar

OMG what is with all the Dannifer spoilers?! WHO CARES?!

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

John, butt out of Brady's disturbing relationship - Kristen will stomp on his heart in time and he'll realize you and Marlena were right all along. Go to the Townhouse...uhh...if that still exists, and BEG Marlena for forgiveness for being such a raging douche lately. Dinner, dancing, diamonds, down & dirty - in THAT order. TWICE.

Sami...ick. Just go away. Take your rapist and just leave town - you're both disgusting.

Dannifer - Oh I can't WAIT for these two to FINALLY hook up and stay that way! Then get the hell off the front burner and join Doug and Julie wherever the hell they are because I am so SICK OF YOU BOTH it makes me want to stab myself in the eye.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
Brady & his Fancy Face

supercool74
Mar 21 2013, 07:17 AM
OMG what is with all the Dannifer spoilers?! WHO CARES?!
I suppose Dannifer fans...but I'm not sure there are any...

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

ugh More dannifer. I'm tired of them.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Angie79

Who's "Sy"?
Marlena's granddaughter Sydney DiMera.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

WillFan
Mar 21 2013, 08:29 AM
Supergirlx2
Angie79

Who's "Sy"?
I think it's the mugger Kristen hired.

lysie
Member Avatar

WillFan
Mar 21 2013, 08:29 AM
Supergirlx2
Angie79

Who's "Sy"?
No. If it meant Sydney, it'd say Sydney.

Will&Sonny

soapsudz
DawnElicia
While I agree that, at some point, parents should just let their kids live their own lives, there is a limit to that, and I have a hard time believing that any of the parents at this site would actually "butt out" if they were in a similar situation. This isn't the same as, say, Kate meddling in her kids' lives simply because she's Kate and that's what she does. That's a case of needing to let kids live their own lives. Whether you love Sami or hate her, you can't honestly say that she ever dated Lucas simply so that she could destroy him and get revenge on Kate.

Since it's often difficult to relate to extremely exaggerated soap opera storylines (I'm guessing that none of the mothers here have a son who is dating the woman who once held said mother captive), let's bring it down to more realistic levels. Brady was also a "grown man" when he was on drugs. He was not a child who needed to be watched and protected when he was on drugs. Should his loved ones have simply "butted out" and left him to his own devices?

The fact remains that everyone needs to be saved occasionally, regardless of their age. Sometimes people save themselves. Sometimes they need help from friends, lovers, siblings, extended family members, or, yes, even parents (especially parents). John and Marlena believe that Kristen is just as dangerous as any drug, and they have perfectly valid reasons for feeling that way. It would not make sense for them to just sit back and let Brady self-destruct on his own simply because he's over the age of eighteen, just like it would not make sense for Maggie to just sit back and let Brady snort lines of coke if she ever became aware of a relapse. (Of course, it also wouldn't make sense for Kate to just sit back and let Lucas be with Sami, but again, that's just because she's Kate -- it has nothing to do with any legitimate evidence that being with Sami would actually be dangerous for Lucas.)

Frankly, John and Marlena's reaction to Brady's relationship with Kristen is far more appropriate than Marlena's relative lack of a reaction (thus far, at least) to Sami's relationship with E.J. Marlena should be just as determined to end that relationship, and I haven't really seen that from her yet.

JoeBucs32

Will we EVER get a Bo update or a Hope spoiler???

They have let Bo's absence go far too long, especially after Victor/Rafe asked about Bo's whereabouts weeks ago....

vettejb

Vicky4Mimi
Mar 20 2013, 10:50 PM
My main hope from these spoilers is that Nicole gives as good as she gets and she tears Sami from limb to limb.
This isn't allowed on Days. Sami has to always come out the winner.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Will&Sonny
Mar 21 2013, 09:31 AM
soapsudz
DawnElicia
While I agree that, at some point, parents should just let their kids live their own lives, there is a limit to that, and I have a hard time believing that any of the parents at this site would actually "butt out" if they were in a similar situation. This isn't the same as, say, Kate meddling in her kids' lives simply because she's Kate and that's what she does. That's a case of needing to let kids live their own lives. Whether you love Sami or hate her, you can't honestly say that she ever dated Lucas simply so that she could destroy him and get revenge on Kate.

Since it's often difficult to relate to extremely exaggerated soap opera storylines (I'm guessing that none of the mothers here have a son who is dating the woman who once held said mother captive), let's bring it down to more realistic levels. Brady was also a "grown man" when he was on drugs. He was not a child who needed to be watched and protected when he was on drugs. Should his loved ones have simply "butted out" and left him to his own devices?

The fact remains that everyone needs to be saved occasionally, regardless of their age. Sometimes people save themselves. Sometimes they need help from friends, lovers, siblings, extended family members, or, yes, even parents (especially parents). John and Marlena believe that Kristen is just as dangerous as any drug, and they have perfectly valid reasons for feeling that way. It would not make sense for them to just sit back and let Brady self-destruct on his own simply because he's over the age of eighteen, just like it would not make sense for Maggie to just sit back and let Brady snort lines of coke if she ever became aware of a relapse. (Of course, it also wouldn't make sense for Kate to just sit back and let Lucas be with Sami, but again, that's just because she's Kate -- it has nothing to do with any legitimate evidence that being with Sami would actually be dangerous for Lucas.)

Frankly, John and Marlena's reaction to Brady's relationship with Kristen is far more appropriate than Marlena's relative lack of a reaction (thus far, at least) to Sami's relationship with E.J. Marlena should be just as determined to end that relationship, and I haven't really seen that from her yet.
I think Kate's issue with Sami came from what she did to Austin and how she hurt both of her son's when it came to Will's paternity. Then she falsely accused Lucas of child abuse so she could take Will away from him. Kate had valid reason for not wanting Lucas with Sami based on her history with both Austin and Lucas.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply