Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 21 2013, 08:01 AM (11,281 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Aww. I miss four of those people.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 21 2013, 08:01 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
That annoying, selfish, bi*ch killed Zack! This photo just makes me angry all over again. I literally hated Chelsea during this storyline. She admittedly grew on me later.

Saddest.Storyline.Ever. Hope's scream still makes me cry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Man, just by watching this picture makes my eyes teary... as @blueskies wrote, can still hear Hope's scream and is just so damn chilling... This SL was a living hell, but it did gave us AMAZING performances from Kristian & Peter, Bope angst and their reconciliation etc..
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Awe, Zack :( That was such a sad storyline. I really miss Chelsea, especially the sweet moments she shared with Hope!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I never cared for Chelsea. In much the same way I've never fully gotten over my issues of EJ's WTF-SORASing, I never fully managed to accept fully-grown swamp fetus.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

That pic wouldn't have been half bad if you had cropped Farah Fath out!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Did they redecorate the Horton Cabin slightly?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I actually REALLY like Sami's hair fixed like that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
Zack's last Christmas. :'(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

More shirtless Vargas! It is definitely going to be a good day today at least on THAT front!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

blueskies
Mar 21 2013, 08:32 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
That annoying, selfish, bi*ch killed Zack! This photo just makes me angry all over again. I literally hated Chelsea during this storyline. She admittedly grew on me later.

Saddest.Storyline.Ever. Hope's scream still makes me cry.
I can't watch that scream scene. It's too intense. I'll never understand how Kristian didn't even get an Emmy nomination for that episode, or any episode of the "Zack's Death" storyline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

what is up with all these "it's too hot" storylines in the middle of winter?? They did the same thing with Rafe and Carrie. This storyline would make more sense in the middle of summer to have the air conditioning break. How many heaters really get stuck on high heat?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Love how Nancy just continues to try to subtly talk sense into Chloe about her stupid "plans." Chloe is starting to sound like Blair Warner who's having yet another one of her "brilliant ideas."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

THANK YOU, GABI! I can't believe how much I actually like this character now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Mar 21 2013, 12:03 PM
More shirtless Vargas! It is definitely going to be a good day today at least on THAT front!
^o)
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I feel like we're getting more Dannifer than even the perpetually overexposed Sami right now...is this an accurate perception of just my anti-Dannifer bias talking? I mean, they've been on all four days so far this week. Give it a rest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Will to Sami: "Untenable? You don't use words like 'untenable'" lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

are we absolutely sure Will is Sami and Lucas' son?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love how Sami is picking up words that are too big for her from EJ. It harkens back to quid pro quo (or whatever it was) last week and she was all like "in English, please?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic