Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 21 2013, 08:01 AM (11,128 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I was going to watch online today, but this makes me think that maybe I would be wasting 40 minutes or so of my life I can't get back...............
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Honeybees
Mar 21 2013, 12:44 PM
Gabi's getting very close to redeeming herself for me. I hope they keep moving her in that direction. I'm even liking CB's performance today, and that's a first. So more of that, please.
I agree! Thought Camila was very organic when Gabi got mad at Nick. It was so natural.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Ireland98
Mar 21 2013, 01:27 PM
The Sami and Will scenes were the highlight for me. I was cracking up! Snarky Willl is great. An improvement from the depressed and boring Will we've seen lately. We all know Will will be right because going to Stefano probably won't end well.

Dannifer are just plain torture!

OH MY GOD. I'm watching "the love scene" right now and can't believe what others are saying about it. That's not a good song. i'm laughing all the way through it. It's very cheesy and is definitely no "Tonight I Celebrate My Love for You" equivalent, a la classic Bo/hope. The singer is wailing. It sucks! And they suck!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I figured since my fellow posters can risk their lunch watching, I would, too..................I'm glad my stomach was empty.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic