Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 21 2013, 08:01 AM (11,009 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Daniel always has a look of confusion on his face!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Nancy should just club Chloe over the head and tie her to a chair and stage an intervention. Bring in Craig and Joy and have Chloe actually look around and realize how big of a piece of shit Daniel is and how dumb her plans are.

I was hoping for more from EJ and Eric. It was too short, but awkward enough. I'm not at all intrigued by Nicole/Vargas. I don't think its my Eric/Nicole love clouding anything, its just as contrived as most other things that happen on here.

I'm loving Gabi lately and I like that she doesn't believe Nick's bullshit right now, but I think he can talk her out of using her brain because it seems like the "bad guys" can always give the good guys the runaround for long enough and they will just forget.

LOL at Will with his comments about Caroline and Ciara being the lookout. I'm liking EJ and Sonny talking about this too because its totally different. EJ is showing how little power he has though by basically saying Stefano could snap his fingers and solve this problem when no one else can do anything about it.

And I'm not even going to comment on that abomination at the Horton Cabin.
Online Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Why must we all suffer through this Fetch crap? I would almost rather watch RoTox and Marlena and that's just NO.

Fetch kills all the shows momentum.

And I wanna get Vargas'd repeatedly.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kirk
Mar 21 2013, 12:21 PM
Why must we all suffer through this Fetch crap? I would almost rather watch RoTox and Marlena and that's just NO.

Fetch kills all the shows momentum.

And I wanna get Vargas'd repeatedly.
So. Much. This.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. EJ & Sonny conspiring (and EJ trying to unlock Sonny's "Kiriakisness") is SO FUCKING RIGHT.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love Nick referring to Sami as "that woman" and I LOVE that Gabi is SO against Nick keeping Will away from the baby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Wow, Nick just straight up lied.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, Nick is throwing the "Sonny & Will Take the Baby Away" card at Gabi with a BOLD FACED LIE!
Edited by Matt, Mar 21 2013, 12:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Sami, "Stefano protects his family" :lol: please.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Will's dialogue is sharp today and I love it, but him saying what Sami is suggesting is worse than what Nick did.... Just quit while you're ahead Will. I did like you for 20 minutes today.
Online Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 21 2013, 12:24 PM
Oh, Nick is throwing the "Sonny & Will Take the Baby Away" card at Gabi with a BOLD FACED LIE!
But it's crazy how logical he sounds saying it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Fetch & Co. (sounds like a discount department store of tacky & awful) are the weak link in this episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

can't they at least put Tom & Alice's photo face down on the mantle so they don't have to be subjected to this Fetch stuff?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love how Sweeney & Massey make each other better when they're in scenes together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Will: "Stefano, EJ and Nick should get together and have a beer since they all blackmailed me about the same thing!" lmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Mar 21 2013, 12:06 PM
I feel like we're getting more Dannifer than even the perpetually overexposed Sami right now...is this an accurate perception of just my anti-Dannifer bias talking? I mean, they've been on all four days so far this week.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

blueskies
Mar 21 2013, 12:26 PM
can't they at least put Tom & Alice's photo face down on the mantle so they don't have to be subjected to this Fetch stuff?

I remember Tom's floating head scaring Marlena out of the Horton house during the SSK SL, so maybe Alice and Tom floating around together can scare them right into whatever body of water is surrounding the cabin.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Vargas just told Nicole he was pretty good with his hands. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

omg, Vargas, "i'm good with my hands"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm so #teamgabi right now. I can't believe how much I like her now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic