Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Is Summer A Newman or an Abbott?
Topic Started: Mar 21 2013, 03:56 PM (3,520 Views)
Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

what I find ridicolous is how can everyone take Nick's word? why because he's such a stand up guy? RME. they should've ask for a paternity test back then. I always believed Summer was Jack's.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

They did a paternity, didn't they? That's how Nick got the results and said he was the father. Jack was so used to losing kids to their mothers that he didn't even question it.

soapflake02

BlissfulLily
Mar 24 2013, 02:13 PM
They did a paternity, didn't they? That's how Nick got the results and said he was the father. Jack was so used to losing kids to their mothers that he didn't even question it.
that's not quite how it happened. Jack was going to take the test but nick came in telling him he didn't need to because he was the father. Even Phyllis took his word for it, it's not exactly a story ended story. 'If the writers chose to do that story not much the viewers can do about it and it wouldn't exactly "sink" the show. It would definitely shake up a lot of relationships, Nick/avery/phylis/jack/summer/nick. It's not Jack's fault he doesn't have relationships with his kids, the writers chose not to use them. If we want to compare parent relationships why not vicki/reed/summer/faith. Kids are just props on this show.

Retta

I have always thought Summer was Jack baby from the start. Nick was the only one that saw the results and burned them to a crisp in the Newman office. This will be a good storyline because everyone don't see Nick being this kind of man or shall I say like his Dad because this is something that Victor will do. I think this is why he don't want Summer getting close to Kyle and I think this something that needs to be put to rest bring it out in the open. If Summer is Jack it want change the fact Nick is a Father he will always be her Father because Nick is the only Father she has known. My opinion

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sorry about my rendition, been wrong before and not ashamed to admit it! All I knew was Nick was the only one seeing the results.
Summer is all Abbott.
When does the new :( Kyle take over?

mizdjohnson

Summer is ABSOLUTELY Jacks!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Mar 23 2013, 11:02 AM
it would be Nick's fault because the writers under LML strongly he hinted he intentionally tampered with the results. If he did that, he stole Jack's kid from him. That's a big deal.
I don't remember nick doing anything except looking at the paper, I don't remember him hinting at anything, he told phyliss he was the babydaddy and then it was dropped as far as I remember.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

mizdjohnson
Mar 30 2013, 04:11 PM
Summer is ABSOLUTELY Jacks!
"absolutely"? nothing is absolute on this show, we thought John Abbott was absolutely gone, and he keeps popping back up. :D

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

Summer is definitely Jack's, always thought that.

Instead of being a ditzy, dumb blonde who flashes her tits. Summer should get hair samples of Jack, Nick, Phyllis, & go to a private lab & do a DNA test herself to finally know the truth.
Edited by DaveBedford, Mar 31 2013, 01:50 PM.

Camile51

I think Summer is an Abbott! Phyllis has already faked a DNA test to get Danny. Who's to say she didn't do it again with Nick? She wanted Nick so bad, and you know Phyllis always gets what she wants. She is a liar, a cheater & a fraud! So, yes I say Summer is an Abbott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Phyllis faked nothing, not even an orgasm. Nick got the results, he's a typical Newman liar.

kelly777
Member Avatar

I hope they don't make that little bitch an Abbott!

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I always wanted and thought that summer was jack's daughter I hope this true. I'm a huge jack fan and I wanted him to have a little girl.

Vicsze

Soapcentral spoilers say that this story line IS happening very soon. I have been saying for years that Summer is really Jack's daughter & I am literally jumping for joy that this will now be pursued. This story line will be the ultimate game changer in GC & the ramifications will affect & be felt by almost everyone.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Nick might as well donate some DNA and run a few more tests to see how many kids are really his or how many are running around.

LauraLeeLogan77

I can not wait for the true to come out. I want Adam to throw it back in Nick's face. If Nick switched the results than he kept Jack's daughter from for years. That is almost as bad as what Adam did.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply