Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, March 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 22 2013, 10:58 AM (9,302 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

This is a really nice Nancy/Chloe scene except for the Fetch fanwank on Chloe's part.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Panda Panda
Mar 22 2013, 12:22 PM
LOL @ the "Ting" sound coming from Kristen's ring
I thought that was my imagination. I like Nancy talking sense to Chloe and bringing up the past.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Nick is SO obnoxious. He needs more than one punch.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Considering yesterdays episode was EASILY one of the worst in the last 5 years (thanks to the puke tastic and awkward sex scenes between Fetch)....this one only has one way to go and that is up.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 22 2013, 12:27 PM
The Room Stops
Mar 22 2013, 12:24 PM
Ah Edmund. He was a good guy... I mean, he saw past those teeth. I'm superficial enough that I can admit ugly teeth are not okay with me.
He's British. Enough said.
Oi!! We don't all have manky teeth in the UK.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Is this show still trying to front that Jennifer was born in the middle of a torrential snowstorm in mid-September?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

memo to Chloe: Bitch, the love of your life is Brady. Go fucking save him from Kristen's vagina of death

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Matt
Mar 22 2013, 12:39 PM
memo to Chloe: Bitch, the love of your life is Brady. Go fucking save him from Kristen's vagina of death
:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

This may be the post of the year!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

EJ just basically told Sami to be a good little girl and run along. lol

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Seriously! If Chloe put THIS much effort forth into winning Brady from Kristen, I'd be all ABOUT HER. Can you imagine that kind of rootable love story for Brady/Chloe in the middle of Kristen's revenge plans for John/Marlena. And if John/Marlena were faking being apart (complete with stolen moments) as part of a ruse to fool Kristen...

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

I thought Eric was going to cry when talking to Brady, Sami is like me and can't help but show her feeling on her face no matter what she does, Ejjjjjj sure knows how to ask Kristen the right questions. Oh, and I think maybe Nick has finally pushed Will's last button (anyway I hope so). And, Matt that was the best post.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

Oh My God I am loving that EJ and Kristen scene.

AFaithL

blueskies
Mar 22 2013, 12:15 PM
Matt
Mar 22 2013, 12:10 PM
*snicker* Eric to Brady: "You're not a complete jerk. You're a moron."
Takes one to know one.
At least Brady's not judgmental, telling people what they can and cannot wear, Eric.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Please, DAYS, I beg of you not to make Chloe a psycho stalker just to prop up Fetch.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

blueskies
Mar 22 2013, 12:27 PM
He killed Penelope I think.
Just to clarify. Edmund did Kill Penelope. During the breaks I was reading Susan't bio and it mentioned Penelope.

Quote:

Susan hired a pilot to fly her to Bermuda where she surprised both Kristen and Edmund. Susan exposed Kristen, and both Kristen and Edmund were confused as to who had been killed in the pool. Right then Susan realized that Penelope had been killed. Susan told Edmund and Kristen about her fourth sister, Penelope Kent, (who had been given away as a child), who had come to Salem to help her. Edmund admitted to killing her, but Susan said she knew that it was an accident and that Penelope was dying anyway. To get revenge on Kristen, Susan arranged for her to be sent back to the island prison where she had sent her to. Edmund and Susan were married for real on April 21, 1998.

http://www.soapcentral.com/days/whoswho/susan.php

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

AFaithL
Mar 22 2013, 12:50 PM
blueskies
Matt
Takes one to know one.
At least Brady's not judgmental, telling people what they can and cannot wear, Eric.
Eric's a priest. It's part of his job to be judgmental. lol

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 22 2013, 12:52 PM
Please, DAYS, I beg of you not to make Chloe a psycho stalker just to prop up Fetch.
That's where it looks like she's heading. :(

T-Love74
Member Avatar

OMG!!!!!! He actually said the F word!!!! DAAAMMMMNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

So now Chloe has teh crazy eyes goin

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 22 2013, 12:50 PM
blueskies
Matt
Takes one to know one.
He's a priest and Nicole works FOR the church. Granted, he may have had some underling personal reasons for the "you can't go out like that" remark. He's still within his rights as a priest to decide that Nicole's clubbing outfit was inappropriate for a representative (or employee, whatever) of the church
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply