Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, March 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 22 2013, 10:58 AM (9,507 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's show was directed by Albert Alarr from a script written by Richard Culliton (his 2nd in a row), which explains all of Nancy's logical thinking & her run down of Daniel's love life. lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 22 2013, 12:52 PM
blueskies
Mar 22 2013, 12:27 PM
He killed Penelope I think.
Just to clarify. Edmund did Kill Penelope. During the breaks I was reading Susan't bio and it mentioned Penelope.

Quote:

Susan hired a pilot to fly her to Bermuda where she surprised both Kristen and Edmund. Susan exposed Kristen, and both Kristen and Edmund were confused as to who had been killed in the pool. Right then Susan realized that Penelope had been killed. Susan told Edmund and Kristen about her fourth sister, Penelope Kent, (who had been given away as a child), who had come to Salem to help her. Edmund admitted to killing her, but Susan said she knew that it was an accident and that Penelope was dying anyway. To get revenge on Kristen, Susan arranged for her to be sent back to the island prison where she had sent her to. Edmund and Susan were married for real on April 21, 1998.

http://www.soapcentral.com/days/whoswho/susan.php
LOL yeah that makes the murder so much better, Susan. The ole' "She was going to die anyway" argument.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

If Chloe will take that shovel & go bludgeon Fetch to death, she will be my new favorite character......FOREVER.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Pocahontas & John Smith are meeting in the fake foliage to talk about their papoose.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Matt
Mar 22 2013, 12:52 PM
Please, DAYS, I beg of you not to make Chloe a psycho stalker just to prop up Fetch.
I cannot agree more, but I'm afraid the ptb are gonna go there. :shame:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sonny was sexy as hell, today.

Come on, Will, stand up and start making a plan with Sonny, who will not make things worse.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

EJ and Kristen are playing up a very weird vibe together.

Dannifer was just a waste of otherwise great episode.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 22 2013, 12:40 PM
Matt
Mar 22 2013, 12:39 PM
memo to Chloe: Bitch, the love of your life is Brady. Go fucking save him from Kristen's vagina of death
:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

This may be the post of the year!
Word Brady is the love of Chloe life i hate how that seems to be forgotten. Chloe should be going after Brady.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 22 2013, 12:45 PM
Seriously! If Chloe put THIS much effort forth into winning Brady from Kristen, I'd be all ABOUT HER. Can you imagine that kind of rootable love story for Brady/Chloe in the middle of Kristen's revenge plans for John/Marlena. And if John/Marlena were faking being apart (complete with stolen moments) as part of a ruse to fool Kristen...
All I have to say, Matt, is I wish you were a writer for Days. Your stuff is so much better than TomSell. :wub:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Someone has to upload the NIck/Sonny fight and put it in this thread....STAT

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Nick looks super cray cray today.

Cut your loses Chloe & run for your life.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Matt
Mar 22 2013, 12:42 PM
EJ just basically told Sami to be a good little girl and run along. lol
and they have just become Safe....lol

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Mar 22 2013, 12:59 PM
AFaithL
Mar 22 2013, 12:50 PM
blueskies
Mar 22 2013, 12:15 PM
Matt
Mar 22 2013, 12:10 PM
*snicker* Eric to Brady: "You're not a complete jerk. You're a moron."
Takes one to know one.
At least Brady's not judgmental, telling people what they can and cannot wear, Eric.
He's a priest and Nicole works FOR the church. Granted, he may have had some underling personal reasons for the "you can't go out like that" remark. He's still within his rights as a priest to decide that Nicole's clubbing outfit was inappropriate for a representative (or employee, whatever) of the church
Maybe if it was during church/work hours. But when Nicole was off the clock? It's none of his business. I also didn't like the wet bar crack at Nicole's expense either.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

SoapGal1
Mar 22 2013, 01:03 PM
If Chloe will take that shovel & go bludgeon Fetch to death, she will be my new favorite character......FOREVER.
If Chloe killed Fetch, she would be destroyed forever, Parker would be motherless. I can't stand tpb destroying favorites for the hot azz mess.
Edited by bellajewel, Mar 22 2013, 01:19 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 22 2013, 01:16 PM
Panda Panda
Mar 22 2013, 12:59 PM
AFaithL
Mar 22 2013, 12:50 PM
blueskies
Mar 22 2013, 12:15 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
At least Brady's not judgmental, telling people what they can and cannot wear, Eric.
He's a priest and Nicole works FOR the church. Granted, he may have had some underling personal reasons for the "you can't go out like that" remark. He's still within his rights as a priest to decide that Nicole's clubbing outfit was inappropriate for a representative (or employee, whatever) of the church
Maybe if it was during church/work hours. But when Nicole was off the clock? It's none of his business. I also didn't like the wet bar crack at Nicole's expense either.
It doesn't work like that. It's not just some 9-5 job for Nicole. She LIVES there and has to abide by the guidelines set by the Church and it's leaders.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

-The snark and interaction between Sami and Kristen was hilarious! :laugh at Sami trying to feign happiness from Kristen's proposal news. She looked like she was going to break out in hives! :laugh: I LOOOOVED her dress, especially the cut out in the back.
-EJ and Kristen have a great sibling vibe. :wub:
-Brady/Eric scenes were ok.
-Nick/Sonny convo and fight was the highlight of the episode. Nick was rocking some SERIOUS crazy eyes. Go Sonny for knocking him the hell out for that gay slur!
-Gabi and Will were ok, but once again I had to give a few side eyes. Gabi is quick to say Will is a pushover (which is true) but she doesn't even realize that she is like that too with Nick. :shame: If you have to wonder if you know your husband AFTER you marry him, you probably don't know him.
-Chloe/Dannifer sucked. They weighed the show down again. Pathetic on so many levels.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

BAA!! At Sami & Kristen's awkwardness. :blulaugh:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Nick just went there...

Oh hell yeah!!

Sonny just knocked the piss out of Nick.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 22 2013, 01:15 PM
Matt
Mar 22 2013, 12:42 PM
EJ just basically told Sami to be a good little girl and run along. lol
and they have just become Safe....lol
Just now? ^_^ I've been seeing Ej in the 'New Rafe' role for awhile now.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I wish Sonny would've set Nick up.

I'm really liking this scene between Brady & Eric.

LOL. This Ejami/Kristen scene is made of win.

And back to the black hole of the show...Fetchloe.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply