Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, March 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 22 2013, 10:58 AM (9,306 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Chloe done SNAPPED!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

It's only a matter of time before Jennifer and Daniel have the wedding of their dreams and she becomes Jennifer Jonas, and Abigail and JJ fall in love with their new daddy and they both legally change their last names to Jonas, and then we'll have Jennifer, Abigail, and JJ Jonas and will be able to forget that Jack Deveraux ever existed.

:sarcasm:

Too bad it doesn't work like that, even if it's clear from the writing that that's the way we're supposed to be feeling.
Edited by am103, Mar 22 2013, 04:19 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Pookie
Mar 22 2013, 03:54 PM
Still hate Nick with a fiery passion. But I gotta hand it to Blake Berris. He was SERIOUSLY creeping me the fuck out today. He's playing the psychological unraveling of Nick very well. Crazy eyes were in full force today. I half expected them to start spinning. Can't wait until he sees Vargas. I think his head might literally explode.
I think Nadia gave him a run for his money at the end. Chloe's eyes at the end were scary as hell to me. She looked straight psychotic. But Nick and Sonny were the highlight of the episode for me. Blake and Freddie are incredible actors. Too bad Freddie is so underused.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Mar 22 2013, 04:24 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

JDeveraux_91
Mar 22 2013, 04:05 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Mar 22 2013, 03:57 PM
So Daniel is the love of Chloe's life now? Well fuck you too Tomlin. :flipoff:
According to Tomlin, Daniel is the love of everyone's life. :eyeroll: :drunk:
:D

six
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Mar 22 2013, 04:20 PM
Pookie
Mar 22 2013, 03:54 PM
Still hate Nick with a fiery passion. But I gotta hand it to Blake Berris. He was SERIOUSLY creeping me the fuck out today. He's playing the psychological unraveling of Nick very well. Crazy eyes were in full force today. I half expected them to start spinning. Can't wait until he sees Vargas. I think his head might literally explode.
I think Nadia gave him a run for his money at the end. Chloe's eyes at the end were scary as hell to me. She looked straight psychotic. But Nick and Sonny were the highlight of the episode for me. Blake and Freddie are incredible actors. Too bad Freddie is so underused.
She did a fantastic job of acting with her eyes in that scene. Some of her best work on that front.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

am103
Mar 22 2013, 04:19 PM
It's only a matter of time before Jennifer and Daniel have the wedding of their dreams and she becomes Jennifer Jonas, and Abigail and JJ fall in love with their new daddy and they both legally change their last names to Jonas, and then we'll have Jennifer, Abigail, and JJ Jonas and will be able to forget that Jack Deveraux ever existed.

Too bad it doesn't work like that, even if it's clear from the writing that that's the way we're supposed to be feeling.
Oh, how I wish when JJ comes back to town he disowns Jennifer and lives with his Aunt Adrienne and Uncle Justin.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

So I'm re-watching today's kristen/EJ scenes on youtbe. Um, does anyone else think their little "Murder Mystery" joke was really really ominous? Especially the part when Kristen says, "This is the DiMansion. There can never be just one crime"

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

When Eric mentioned that Kristen tried to kill his mother, why couldn't Brady mention that Eric is just fine with EJ, and he tried to murder Brady's father.

lysie
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Mar 22 2013, 06:25 PM
When Eric mentioned that Kristen tried to kill his mother, why couldn't Brady mention that Eric is just fine with EJ, and he tried to murder Brady's father.
Because he's not, is he? He's cordial to both, but based on his scene with Sami and Brady, he's not thrilled about either relationship.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

am103
Mar 22 2013, 04:19 PM

At the rate the storyline is going, it just may happen. Jennifer hasn't really grieved for Jack, rarely mentions his name, now.
It's all about D A N I E L J O N A S!!!!!
Although the fans hate the couple, regardless of how we feel, the ptb insist showing them on our tv screens almost every day.

Romancer66

Matt
Mar 22 2013, 12:12 PM
Damn, but Chloe got back from that cabin (accessible only by random ferry) in record time.
She borrowed Jennifer's broom.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

michr544125
Mar 22 2013, 02:25 PM
I know I probably stand alone on this board but Freddie Smith is a very strong actor when given the right material. Today he was awesome as was Blake. The fight scenes between Sonny and Nick were all kinds of awesome. It was the highlight of the past couple of weeks on this show. This is the kind of writing this show needs all the way around with all their stories. It's too bad not enough airtime is devoted to stuff like this. I love how they let Nick say the actual word "faggot" and just like a person would do in real life, Sonny literally went right after NIck, grabbing his face and everything.

But soon after, I came off my high. Nick and Gabi got followup that made sense and seemed uncut. Wilson on the other hand was once again robbed of what should have been good followup scenes. Their one scene together seemed like it was cut off and just seemed to ruin what previously happened. It would have been nice to see Sonny show some after effects to Nick calling him a "faggot" and him fighting Nick because of that. I will give the show props for many aspects of telling this gay story but it is failing on other aspects. The disregard that seems to be given to any type of emotional scenes for Will and Sonny is awful. They cut Will telling Sonny about shooting EJ and today also seemed cut off. They barely kiss and when they do it also seems cut off and very short. It's too bad because Will and Sonny have a very nice story they are involved in but the actual writing for them as a couple is almost disregarded and is why they are falling flat for me. They can't just throw Wilson into a story and expect Wilson to be interesting when they don't devote enough airtime to important scenes for them especially when it comes to their emotional and intimate connection.

I loved the Sami/EJ/Kristen scenes. The way Kristen welcomed Sami in was just too funny! Can't wait to see everybody living together at the mansion.

The Dannifer scenes once again were given too much airtime. If only they could have taken 5 minutes away from them and devoted it to some emotional followup for Will and Sonny I wold have been happier. Instead their borefest is shoved non stop while other scenes are chopped up for other couples that are a lot more interesting...well at least to me.
Great post! I totally agree with you. I wish the writers would read this and get a clue.

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Mar 22 2013, 02:53 PM
I wish Brady would burn that black coat he's wearing. It's March in Salem, it can't be that damn cold.
I wish Kristen would burn that teddy, or whatever the hell she was wearing. Ewwwwww. Cover up, sweetie. Your brother and Sami don't wanna see that...

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 22 2013, 06:27 PM
TreasureCove
Because he's not, is he? He's cordial to both, but based on his scene with Sami and Brady, he's not thrilled about either relationship.
You're right, he isn't thrilled, I just think he's shown more opposition to Kristen than EJ. I just wish Brady would give that answer when his siblings say that Kisten tried to kill Marlena.

lysie
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Mar 22 2013, 07:21 PM
lysie
Mar 22 2013, 06:27 PM
TreasureCove
You're right, he isn't thrilled, I just think he's shown more opposition to Kristen than EJ. I just wish Brady would give that answer when his siblings say that Kisten tried to kill Marlena.
I definitely would like someone to mention it too.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Chloe all of a sudden making several comments about Rebecca has me worried another woman is being brought on to fawn over Daniel.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

jam6242
Mar 22 2013, 08:05 PM
Chloe all of a sudden making several comments about Rebecca has me worried another woman is being brought on to fawn over Daniel.
Chrishell Stause rumour? :scared:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

jam6242
If yet another woman is brought on for him, I'm going to go ape shit.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

jam6242
I'm all for Rebecca coming back from the dead and taking Daniel away with her. Far FAR away. The sooner the better as a matter of fact.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Mar 22 2013, 08:13 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Panda Panda
Mar 22 2013, 02:53 PM
I wish Brady would burn that black coat he's wearing. It's March in Salem, it can't be that damn cold.
Up here in Boston, we just experienced a few snow storms over the past few weeks and it's currently in the 30s. Though this Salem may not be in Massachusetts, it can be that cold this time of the year. -_-
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Mar 23 2013, 09:09 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply