Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, March 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 22 2013, 10:58 AM (9,338 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Don't you curse my Chrishell Stause with this Daniel bullshit! She's on contract with whatever show she joined so doubt she would come in to take him away. I will actually cry if she's Rebecca. But I think she's too young to be Rebecca anyway, thankfully.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 22 2013, 09:31 PM
Don't you curse my Chrishell Stause with this Daniel bullshit! She's on contract with whatever show she joined so doubt she would come in to take him away. I will actually cry if she's Rebecca. But I think she's too young to be Rebecca anyway, thankfully.
Chrishell Stause is only about 30, so yes, she's too young to play Danho's long dead wife, Rebecca. However, in Gary Tomlin's world, she's perfect for the next young, hot babe to be sacrificed at the alter of Orange Dick Jonas and the epic true love of Dannifer. I hope that if she's coming to Days, that this is not the role for her!
Edited by JDeveraux_91, Mar 22 2013, 10:12 PM.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I want to feel bad for Will but I can't. He's being such a pushover, and it's getting worse. He's not acting like a man who wants to be in his daughter's life. I still can't stand Sonny. He gets on my nerves with his holier-than-thou vibe. It's funny Gabi is impressing some people here. I've been a fan of hers from the beginning but she's getting on my nerves now. She knows something is not right with Will and Nick and she's not being assertive enough into finding out what it is.

I still like Nick but he needs some help. Blake Berris is killing this storyline with his acting though. Definitely bringing it. He's my favorite actor to watch in this. I also like that Will/Gabi's friendship is going strong and that if Nick, Sami etc. would've kept out, everything would've been fine.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

six
Mar 22 2013, 04:56 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Mar 22 2013, 04:20 PM
Pookie
Mar 22 2013, 03:54 PM
Still hate Nick with a fiery passion. But I gotta hand it to Blake Berris. He was SERIOUSLY creeping me the fuck out today. He's playing the psychological unraveling of Nick very well. Crazy eyes were in full force today. I half expected them to start spinning. Can't wait until he sees Vargas. I think his head might literally explode.
I think Nadia gave him a run for his money at the end. Chloe's eyes at the end were scary as hell to me. She looked straight psychotic. But Nick and Sonny were the highlight of the episode for me. Blake and Freddie are incredible actors. Too bad Freddie is so underused.
She did a fantastic job of acting with her eyes in that scene. Some of her best work on that front.
I agree. I thought Nadia was decent today and that shot at the end was really good. Up until today, I think she has been pretty bad since she's been back.

The Dannifer crap was boring as usual, but the rest of the show was really good today. The Sonny and Nick fight was well done, and I am sure Nick using a gay slur other than "gay boy" surprised a lot of people. I like seeing Sonny actually DO something. He has been pretty drab so far.

nightfan

Matt
Mar 22 2013, 12:25 PM
HOLY MOLY! Nick: "Get your hands off me, Faggot!" And Sonny just knocks the FUCK out of him! MY EVERYTHING!
whoa. I haven't watched the episode yet (I enjoy so much reading everyone's comments first! It's terrible because it's sort of, well, is, spoilers!) but I didn't even know that word was allowed on daytime television.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Panda Panda
Mar 22 2013, 02:53 PM
I wish Brady would burn that black coat he's wearing. It's March in Salem, it can't be that damn cold.
Because right now, in the Midwest, we're ready for freaky winter weather? Kind of creepy, if you ask me, that four months ago, they filmed him with that on. It's TOTALLY appropriate right now. In Missouri, they're predicting 5 inches of snow.

six
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 22 2013, 08:25 PM
Panda Panda
I wish Brady would burn that black coat he's wearing. It's March in Salem, it can't be that damn cold.
Up here in Boston, we just experienced a few snow storms over the past few weeks and it's currently in the 30s. Though this Salem may not be in Massachusetts, it can be that cold this time of the year. -_-
Same in upstate NY. I like the snow, but I'm pretty annoyed about it and blame lysie.
Edited by six, Mar 23 2013, 09:23 AM.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: Richard Cullition

Segment 1: Brady returns to the living room of the DiMera mansion. Hi fiancee. Kristen loves the sound of that word. Brady apologises that the conference call took so long. Kristen promises not to be that wife that sits by the door with a frying pan. Brady - Have you told your Dad yet? No, he's in Chicago so she's going to have hold on hiring that skywriter. Brady - I hope he takes the news better than my Dad did. Kristen - You're grumpy. No, he's tired. Kristen - We have the whole house to ourselves. Do you want to pick up where we left off? Brady has to go back out. There's someone I have to tell about this and I want to do it face to face. Kristen - You have to do this tonight? Brady - It can't wait. So you understand. Kristen does. I want to be with you but like you said we have the rest of our lives to be together, right? And you want to tell whoever this is in the best possible way. Brady - This decision was sudden. Kristen - I know a lot of people are less then thrilled so do what you have to do. They kiss. Kristen tells him she's so happy. He leaves. Kristen - Something's very wrong.

EJ and Sami talk about moving into the DiMera mansion. EJ says he knows it's not the most romantic place for a new beginning. Sami is thrilled because she believes EJ is willing to deal with his father just to help her. We need to get Will out of the situation with Nick. That is incredibly romantic to her. But if your sister gets in my face I'm going to deck her.

When Sonny hears the door close he says Sorry we're ... He sees that it's Nick. What the hell do you want? Nick - Where the hell is Will? I asked you where your boyfriend is. Sonny - I heard you. Nick - Don't tell me that you don't know because Gabi's not home either. They're obviously together, aren't they? Sonny - Wasting your time Fallon. I don't have to tell you a damn thing.

Gabi asks Will if he's really okay with giving up his little girl. Please tell me. I need to hear it from you. Will - No I'm not okay with it. I'm the opposite of okay. It is tearing me apart. Gabi - I'm sorry. I didn't want things to be like this. Will - Me either. Gabi - But we can work things out right? We're friends; we're always going to be friends. If it weren't for you I wouldn't be having this little girl so we're together; we're connected for life, right? Will - I'm sorry, I shouldn't have even said anything. It hurts but I know I did the right thing and plus my mom would have never left you alone. She's possessed or something. Gabi - Yeah, she's very scary. Will - Do you remember when you, Nick and I were the only ones who knew. If only Chad had kept his big mouth shut. Gabi - But he didn't and now everybody knows. What are people going to say when they find out you signed that paper? Will - I will deal with that when I come to it. I can't think about it right now. Gabi - Will, I know why you did this.

Chloe watches as Dan and Jen make love. Jen hears a noise. Dan did too. Dan goes to check even though Jen teases him she saw a bear out there once. Dan goes out armed with a broom - sees nothing. Chloe hides in the bushes sniveling.

Segment 2: Kristen is coming down the stairs in her lingerie to answer the door. Hey baby, I gave Harold the night off so you and I ... she opens the door to Sami and EJ. Sami - Let me guess, you're cleaning toilets.

Brady tells Eric that he already told his Dad so the whole world's going to know soon but I wanted to tell you personally. Eric - You've seen proof of who Kristen really is and you dumped her? Eric - Not exactly. I asked her to marry me. Eric - You know I was wrong about you. You're not a complete jerk, you're a moron.

Will - What do you think you know? Gabi - That Nick made some kind of deal with you because he knows something about your family that could hurt them if it got out. Will - Did he tell you what it is? Gabi - No, but I know he used it to convince you to sign those papers. Will - Convince ... is that the word that he used? Gabi - I don't want to start on Nick. He just wants to protect me and the baby. Will - Do you really think you and the baby need to be protected from me?

Nick - I know you don't like me but you need to tell me where Will is. Sonny - If I don't what are you going to do about it? You going to dig up some dirt from my past, use it to force me to sign some legal agreement that I have to tell you where Will is. Nick - I needed to protect Gabi from Sami. Sonny - That's bull. You need it to protect Will's daughter from the gay boys, right? Because you can't stomach the idea of the two of us having anything to do with that child. Nick - For once you actually got it dead right.

Chloe returns home crying. Nancy asks what's wrong. Chloe - I went to the cabin. Nancy - Things didn't work out the way you planned surprise, surprise. Chloe - I saw them. They were making love. Nancy - You watched them making love! You should not have ... Chloe - Please don't yell at me. It's over. It'a all over. I've lost Daniel for good.

Segment 3: Chloe - Daniel loves Jennifer and she knows it now. When I looked in that window I wanted to die. Nancy - Don't die, think and I'll help and this time I'll come up with a strategy. Chloe - Nothing is going to work. Nancy - You're beautiful, you're talented and you're way sexier than that Jennifer Horton ever thought of being. Okay she's blonde, she's thin, borderline rich but you have something she'll never have. You have Parker. Jennifer will never give Daniel a kid. You just have to think of her as a little blip on the radar screen, turbulence that you've got to ride out. You've got to think about your long term goals. Chloe - You don't know Daniel the way that I do. Nancy - He's a man, that's all I need to know. Chloe - There's a lot more. Nancy - Maybe but I know that he's a man and he can't keep it in his pants. Chloe - That's gross and it's not true. Nancy - Right. Chloe - I know him better than you do. I know him better than anybody. I remember what it is what like when he fell in love with me. I had his whole heart and soul and I threw it away. He would never have cheated on me or left me and he won't do that to Jennifer either, not in a million years!

Jen and Dan talk about happy they are and how they made it - they're together. Dan - I'm never letting go of you again, ever.

Brady - Well I'm glad you don't judge. Eric - Morons are very dear to God. Brady - I suppose this means you won't be marrying us, right? Eric - I didn't say that. I'm really glad you told me in person. Who else knows? Brady - Just you and Dad. Eric - How did he take the news? Brady - How do you think he took the news! Eric - So Victor, my mom, Sami? Brady - Nobody knows. Eric - For a happy guy you're not shouting it from the roof. Brady - I'm here. I told you. Eric - Yes you did and I'm glad. I know how strongly you feel about Kristen and you wouldn't propose if it's not what you wanted. Brady - That is right. Eric - I hope you'll be happy. No matter how I feel about Kristen I'll always want the best for you. Brady - Thanks. Eric - What's on your mind? Brady - Nothing ... That's not true. There is something. If I talk about it with you do you promise not to make a smart remark about it? Eric won't. Brady - I'm scared.

EJ tells Kristen they came to see father. Kristen - He's not here. Do you want me to give him a message? EJ - No we'll be here when he gets back. We're moving in. Kristen - That's wonderful. She hugs Sami - How good of you to do that. Chad is thinking about moving in, you and the kids are moving in; father's going to be so pleased. Just wait until Brady finds out, he's going to be ecstatic. Sami notices Kristen's ring - What is that!

Gabi - I know that the baby and I don't have to be protected from you. It's your mom. Will - I'm the one who's going to suffer though. My name is not going to be on the birth certificate. I'm not going to be able to see my baby. Gabi - Who said you can't see your baby? Will - Why do you think that Nick did this? Gabi - You're the one who started this. You asked me for a paternity test. Will - I did that because ... Gabi - It was what your mom and EJ wanted. Look, I never, ever told you that you weren't the father of this baby so why should I need a paternity test unless your mom and EJ wanted to sue for custody of the baby. Will - I would never do that and I thought you knew that about me. Gabi - Well I never thought you would ask me for a paternity test. Obviously your mom pushed you into that so how do Nick and I know that she's not going to push you into suing for custody of the baby. Will - So what you think is I'm such a pushover I would just let that happen. Gabi - Your mom has a way of getting people to do things ... you know that. Now she can't. Will, I would never, ever stop you from being with your daughter or from being in her life. Will - Well you better work that out with Nick.

Sonny - People said you used to be a decent guy. Nice, understanding, open-minded. What the hell happened to you? Nick - That easy guy was weak. He got hooked on pain pills and he ended up killing someone. Sonny - So this is you being strong? Hating Will and me because we love each other. Blackmailing your own cousin to keep him away from his OWN child. Nick - I'm taking care of Gabi. That's why I have to find her and I swear to God if Will ... Sonny - If Will what ... Nick starts to leave. Sonny goes after him - You're not going to hurt him again. Sonny grabs him. Nick - Get your hands off me faggot. Sonny punches him. Nick gets up and pushes Sonny back.

Segment 4: Nick pushes Sonny away. I know what you're trying to do. Sonny - Beat the crap out of a bigot! Nick - You're trying to report me and get my parole revoked. Sonny - You think the whole world is out to get you. Is that how you think? Nick - You don't know what I've been through. Sonny - You need to get some help. You need to talk to a priest or a shrink so they can tell you how messed up you are. Nick - I don't need to talk to anyone. I love Gabi and that's all I need. Sonny - If you're so happy why are you trying to destroy Will? Nick - Will's got you, right? He's going to be just fine. He leaves.

Brady - I'm been engaged twice to women I have loved. Both of those women are dead. Every woman that seems to care about me ends up paying an awful price. Eric - What happened to those women was a horrible coincidence, not a plan. God doesn't work that way. Brady - I keep telling myself that but now that Kristen and I are getting married I've got a lot of anxiety about this. I don't want to lose her. I can't.

Kristen - Sorry, didn't mean to spring this on you. I just assumed Brady told you but yes, we are getting married. Isn't that wonderful! A barely civil conversation ensues. Kristen - Once we do get married I'm going to have a sister again ... yay!

Chloe - You're being unfair to Daniel. He was always faithful to the women in his life starting with his first love Rebecca. Nancy - He fathered a daughter that he didn't even know about and he broke up your marriage. To me, that's a player. Chloe - He would have loved to take responsibility for Melanie and he did not break up my marriage. I was the one who was unfaithful to Lucas, you know that. Nancy - Let me ask you this, how come you were able to let Vivian Alamain convince you that Daniel and Carly were sleeping together if he's so loyal and true in your mind. Chloe - Because I was still that same geeky, insecure girl from high school on the inside. And I just couldn't believe that someone like Daniel could totally be in love with someone like me but he was! Nancy - This is not beauty and the beast. Chloe - Would you stop it with the lame jokes. Nancy - I am just trying to give you a reality check here. What about Daniel and Nicole? What about that? Chloe - They were just having fun together and then Nicole fell in love. As soon as Daniel realised that he broke it off because he didn't want to use Nicole. He knew that he only loved Jennifer and I saw that tonight. He loves Jennifer the same way he loved Rebecca and the only way he'll ever leave her is if she asks him to.

Gabi - Nick's not going to have a problem with you seeing the baby. Will - Did he say that? Gabi - No, but I know him Will. Will - No you don't and you married a guy you don't even know. Gabi - So what is it that I don't know? Nick shows up. Gabi, I've been looking everywhere for you.

Segment 5: Nick - Will, what's going on? Gabi - Will thinks you want to keep him totally out of the baby's life. Nick - What! No I never said anything like that. I think it should be up to you to decide Will's place in our life, of course. Gabi turns to Will - See, everything's going to be fine. Nick - Babe, you look pretty tired. I don't want to take any chances. I think I should take you home. They leave.

Jen and Dan are dressed now. He puts down a jewelry box on the table. Jen - Oh dear, all I gave you was a ham sandwich. Dan has had this in his coat pocket for weeks. He wanted to give it to her both times they went away. She opens it. It's a sapphire and diamond necklace. Jen - This is so beautiful. It's my birthstone. He puts it on for her. It's perfect. Jen - Thank you. Dan - The jeweler told me everything the designer makes is one of a kind, just like you. I am so happy that I had just the right moment to give it to you. Jen - Me too. Dan - Because this night is a whole new beginning. They kiss.

Chloe - When I found out Parker was Daniel's son, I was so happy. It's like a miracle happened. I thought I was finally going to ge the life I should have been living this whole time; in this apartment with the love of my life and our child. It's all I ever wanted and I can't have that with anyone else. She cries - What am I going to do?

Eric - Thanks for being understanding and thanks for listening to me. I know you're not a fan of this marriage. Eric - Given what Kristen did to mom do you think that's unreasonable. Brady - She had a meltdown. She went off the rails. It was a long time ago. Aren't you supposed to be touting forgiveness all Holy Week? Eric - I've forgiven Kristen. I want her to have a long and happy life. Brady - You just don't want her to have a long and happy life with me. Eric - There's too much history there. Brady - Well thanks for being upfront about your feelings. I appreciate that. My own father ... he looked me dead in the eye and lied to me about everything. Eric - About what? Brady - About being able to accept Kristen in my life. He wasn't truthful. He just wanted to get something incriminating on her. Eric - Are you sure? Brady - I heard him saying it to your mom. Eric - They're talking? Brady - Kristen is the only subject they truly agree on. They'll do anything to get something on her. Your mom broke into Kristen's hotel room and went through her private journal. She even wore a wire at one point to get her to say something to use against her. They keep trying these things and they never give up. Eric - If you marry Kristen you'll probably have to live with that. Brady - Why? Can't they understand that maybe she's changed. Is that so impossible? Look at your life. You know better than anyone that it's possible to change, right?

EJ tells Kristen they'll be back in the morning to give father the news. EJ asks Sami to wait in the car for him. She leaves. EJ - That situation certainly changed very quickly. Let me ask you something. Now that you have what you wanted are you sure you still want it?

Segment 6: Kristen - I am as sure of this as I am of anything I've ever done. EJ hopes she will be happy. I'm very sorry if the conversation we had earlier offended you. Kristen - Oh please, you and I and Sami and Brady are going to be living under the same roof as Stefano. You better hope to God I've got thick enough skin not to be offended when you tell me what you think. EJ - It's going to be a very interesting domestic situation, isn't it? Kristen - It's like the first chapter of an Agatha Christie novel, so many suspects. EJ - We'll just have to wait and see what crime happens first. Kristen - Except it's the DiMera mansion. There can't be just one. EJ laughs.

Eric - Of course I believe people can change especially when you love someone as much as you obviously love Kristen. Brady - I've changed too since I met her. When she first came to town I was at one of the lowest points of my life. I had just lost my fiancee Madison. I had lost hope. I didn't think I was going to love again. I didn't think I was going to be happy again. I understand that it's hard for you given the history Marlena has with Kristen but I was hoping that you could put that aside and focus on how happy she makes me. Eric - I'm working on it. Brady - It means a lot. Brady has to leave. Eric thanks him for coming by.

Nick and Gabi return to her room. Babe, you didn't say anything the whole way back. I thought maybe you'd be excited about moving in with Aunt Maggie and Victor, living in a mansion. Gabi - It's something that Will said. He said that I don't know you. Do I?

Jen is staring in a mirror at her necklace. It takes my breath away. Dan - You take my breath away. Jen - Daniel, wait.

Nancy brings Chloe some tea and then goes to check on a crying Parker. Chloe - Right I'm supposed to sit here drinking my tea while that bitch ... she doesn't deserve Daniel. She paces and stops and looks at a picture of Daniel and Parker. You know what, everything is going to be okay.

Segment 7: Will is with Sonny at the coffeehouse. Sonny asks if he's alright. Will is going to try to be. Gabi swears I'm going to be part of the baby's life. I just don't trust Nick. Sonny - You have no reason to trust Nick. Will - I know but she seems like she really means it though. Sonny - Like I said before, he's really got her snowed. Will - Yeah, she loves him so much she's going to give him anything he wants.

Nick - You know me better than anyone has my whole life and I love you more than I've ever loved anything. He kisses her.

Brady has returned. Kristen - So now EJ and Sami both know. Brady - It's okay. The more I think about it I think it's better Sami heard it from you rather than me. Kristen - EJ was with her so she had to behave. You seem like you're in a better mood than when you left. Brady - Yeah. I realised I was worrying about things that I don't need to worry about. You know what I want to do. I want to set a date ASAP. Let's do this. Kristen - I couldn't agree more.

Dan brings Jen a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream. Is something wrong? Jen - No, nothing's wrong. I just want to say thank you for fighting for me. Dan - We fought for each other and the fight is over. They kiss.

Nancy comes back into the living room. Nancy - Maybe the first step in giving up can be the beginning of getting over him. Chloe - Who says I'm giving up? Finally everything has become crystal clear. I know what I need to do for Daniel, for myself, most importantly for Parker and I will.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Okay, now that we have Bristen, Ejami and the kids living at the "bowels of hell" with Stefano, could we get a dining room set so we can see more character interactions?

This show really needs another gathering place that's mostly adults-only. I vaguely remember when the Horton Town Square opened there was an outside bar that Victor, Maggie, Brady and Nicole were sitting at that could be expanded on. Yes, the HTS was overused during MarDar and that white couch currently there reminds me of a beached whale, but this would be a relatively cheap way to fill this need. Personally I preferred the sunnier Salem Place to the Town Square but the Salem of 2011 desperately needed a new location.

And, Brady? If you bought your parents back the penthouse, you would earn a point or two back with me after this weeks hotel scene. God, I miss the penthouse :(

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Mar 23 2013, 09:21 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Panda Panda
Up here in Boston, we just experienced a few snow storms over the past few weeks and it's currently in the 30s. Though this Salem may not be in Massachusetts, it can be that cold this time of the year. -_-
Same in upstate NY. I like the snow, but I'm pretty annoyed about it and blame lysie.
Oh good. I'm glad the snow I sent made it to you.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

The highlight of Friday's episode to me was the scene between Eric and Brady. While it was a bit of a filler moment, I'm glad to see some brotherly interaction between these two. When it was announced that Christie Clarke was coming back to Days for MarDar's reboot, I was looking forward to see Carrie interact with her step-brother. Yet we hardly got any, if even one, scene with them talking with each other. It seemed odd that MarDar could nail Carrie's relationship with John and Marlena, yet it was almost like she and Brady were in different families/orbits the entire time she was on canvas. It would have been great if we could have had a couple scenes with John, Marlena, and all their on-screen kids together (this could have happened on New Year's Eve right after John got released) in a family moment. I think one of the only times this happened was after the safe house stuff. I'm glad TomSell are giving us scenes between Eric and Brady where they have dialogue with each other.

annie21

These writers sure are working hard to explain away Daniel's past -- you know, the one they helped write for him.

This time around they had Nancy be the voice of the audience and bring up Daniel's past indiscretions as a "player" only to have Chloe dismiss them all out of hand and insist that Daniel is ever-so-perfect, stalwart, and true. Apparently, this guy is so absolutely pristine he's not even allowed to have so much as a wart as a flaw. The writers are declaring that he can do no wrong and are decreeing that no one can dare say otherwise. Is there really no end to their pimping of this character?

lysie
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Mar 23 2013, 06:39 PM
The highlight of Friday's episode to me was the scene between Eric and Brady. While it was a bit of a filler moment, I'm glad to see some brotherly interaction between these two. When it was announced that Christie Clarke was coming back to Days for MarDar's reboot, I was looking forward to see Carrie interact with her step-brother. Yet we hardly got any, if even one, scene with them talking with each other. It seemed odd that MarDar could nail Carrie's relationship with John and Marlena, yet it was almost like she and Brady were in different families/orbits the entire time she was on canvas. It would have been great if we could have had a couple scenes with John, Marlena, and all their on-screen kids together (this could have happened on New Year's Eve right after John got released) in a family moment. I think one of the only times this happened was after the safe house stuff. I'm glad TomSell are giving us scenes between Eric and Brady where they have dialogue with each other.
Brady and Carrie never even acknowledged each other. Seriously. They shared some scenes but they didn't acknowledge each other. That's actually also happened with Marlena and Carrie when Carrie came back in 2005. They didn't acknowledge each other a bit until a writer change. Ridiculous.

nightfan

Watching right now. I'm Team Chloe. When she explained the Ugly Duckling syndrome, I understood where she was coming from. I want her to have the life with the man she loves. Of course, Daniel and Jennifer are cringe-inducing anyway, but please contract Nadia and pair her character with Daniel, showrunners.

Romancer66

annie21
Mar 23 2013, 09:56 PM
These writers sure are working hard to explain away Daniel's past -- you know, the one they helped write for him.

This time around they had Nancy be the voice of the audience and bring up Daniel's past indiscretions as a "player" only to have Chloe dismiss them all out of hand and insist that Daniel is ever-so-perfect, stalwart, and true. Apparently, this guy is so absolutely pristine he's not even allowed to have so much as a wart as a flaw. The writers are declaring that he can do no wrong and are decreeing that no one can dare say otherwise. Is there really no end to their pimping of this character?

Something tells me we're all going to hear far too much of the word "perfect" in reference to Fetch until we get a regime change. :rolleyes:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nightfan

To me, the thing that hurts Dannifer the most is the writing, not even the chemistry. For instance, a character can't tell another character "You take my breath away." If we SEE the breath being taken away, it's much more powerful. Unfortunately for Missy and christian, they're given dialogue that affects the most inexperienced in the show's audience, as evidenced by the Facebook comments. They don't know real love and think someone merely SAYING things to you passionately is love. No, guys. It's showing love. Not saying. That's lip service.

concerned
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 22 2013, 07:20 PM
Panda Panda
I wish Kristen would burn that teddy, or whatever the hell she was wearing. Ewwwwww. Cover up, sweetie. Your brother and Sami don't wanna see that...
That teddy was downright elegant compared to some if the looks Sami has been sporting recently

Xxx team teddy

concerned
Member Avatar

Ej: now that you have everything you wanted do you still want it ?

Did i miss the discussion and its all been deleted due to inappropriateness?

Do we have our fingers in our ears and are busy singing la la la ?

Are we so used to the things characters say having absolutely no relevance by the next episode that there's no longer any point wondering if the dialogue has any meaning?
Edited by concerned, Mar 24 2013, 08:15 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Brady, dahling, you just keep that black coat. It's snowing in the Midwest right now. Smart man!

Lady Evol

JamaicanBeauty7
Panda Panda
Salem is supposed to be near Chicago, and it's been cold and snowy there all week. It's still winter coat weather. :)

concerned

Ej: now that you have everything you wanted do you still want it ?

Did i miss the discussion and its all been deleted due to inappropriateness?

Do we have our fingers in our ears and are busy singing la la la ?

Are we so used to the things characters say having absolutely no relevance by the next episode that there's no longer any point wondering if the dialogue has any meaning?

Wasn't this a reference to their discussion Tuesday about how much she wanted to be married??
Edited by Lady Evol, Mar 24 2013, 08:54 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply