Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, March 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 22 2013, 10:58 AM (9,286 Views)
zyona

samwel
Mar 22 2013, 01:32 PM
loved the EJAMI/Kristen scenes, this is going to be good when they are all under the same roof :lol:

I have no use for WIll right now, NONE and never thought Sonny would be the one to man up, but you go boy, WIll can learn a lesson or two.
I don't think it will be smart for Will to piss off Cray Cray Nick when Nick is holding the evidence that can send him to sing sing. I think this will be the push Will needs to involve Stefano.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

zyona

Sevprince
Mar 22 2013, 02:48 PM

No Will, you have to actually take legal action to take at least partial custody if you want to really be a father to that child. That right shouldn't be at Gabi or Nick's will. Why can't he come to that very simple conclusion.

Will can not take a legal action when Nick has an evidence that can send him and his father to jail.

soapgal
Member Avatar

Someone tweeted that MR and SC must have naked pictures of someone at NBC or Sony to be on everyday. I'm starting to think that this is true. What amazes me is that on every board, Twitter, and FB fans hate Dannifer, but TPTB just don't seem to care. Maybe they think that if they are on every minute of everyday we will learn to love them.

Loved Kristen telling Sami they will be sisters! I can't wait until everyone is living in the mansion. This is just the best! The only way this could get any better is if they kept Nick chained up in the basement and took turns flogging him. I mean they already have a dungeon why not?

Of course Sonny hitting Nick was awesome! Freddie Smith just got way sexier.

Along with many others I too am convinced that Brady and John are playing Kristen just to leave her at the alter yet again.

Hoping for more Ejami and less Dannifer next week!

bomber
Member Avatar

While I agree that Brady and John are planning for Kristen to be jilted at the altar it is a weird sort of story. Usually getting jilted is a consequence of some major secret (eg paternity reveal) not the main event itself. It's a different tangent but IDK if it is working. I mean why bother at all?. What does Brady gain by leading her on apart from humiliating her more than if he just told her he was onto her and dumped her? And John is risking his relationship with Marlena. It doesn't make much sense to me :shrug:

nightfan

I don't believe for a second that Brady is leading Kristen on. Would he really have sex with her as part of the plan? And the only way it makes sense is if Marlena isn't in on the plan. And if John's willing to risk causing Marlena legitimate heartache by having both Brady and him turn against her. What if she died of a broken heart? It happens. It's just too risky. No way is this a scam. Brady's not pulling a fast one on Kristen.

six
Member Avatar

Yea, I can't figure out what Brady is thinking, here. I don't think he would sleep with Kristen if he didn't care for her, but EM keeps making these expressions that make it seem like Brady knows more than he's letting on.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Y'all know I love Everett but without his adorable awkwardness, He is boring. I may be one of the few, but I don't like EJ's buddy buddy relationship w Kristen. I think tptb took the wrong direction there. It's like they are trying to recreate the Lexie dynamic and it's not working for me.

Sonny punching Nick was everything. I'm continuing to enjoy this story. Berris is amazing.

I will never tolerate Dannifer but at the very least Nancy and cajole were decent. It's really too bad they brought Chloe back to destroy what was left of her character. It's hard to believe she's just been off pining for Daniel.

I still don't get the point of Kristen's plan but she was hilarious w Sami

I love my hot priest but I really need him to start having some emotions. He can't always hide behind the shroud of a non judgmental priest. He's human and he should have his own opinions to gauge against his teaching/preaching

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Mar 25 2013, 08:34 AM
Y'all know I love Everett but without his adorable awkwardness, He is boring. I may be one of the few, but I don't like EJ's buddy buddy relationship w Kristen. I think tptb took the wrong direction there. It's like they are trying to recreate the Lexie dynamic and it's not working for me.

It would have been nice if they stuck to the antagonistic relationship hinted at the beginning with these two, nobody needs to hold hands and sing 'We are family' it's alright to hate one another as siblings I mean look at Carrie and Sami because it's a soap and it's almost always expected.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Laufeyson
Mar 25 2013, 08:44 AM
mer4santo
Mar 25 2013, 08:34 AM

It would have been nice if they stuck to the antagonistic relationship hinted at the beginning with these two, nobody needs to hold hands and sing 'We are family' it's alright to hate one another as siblings I mean look at Carrie and Sami because it's a soap and it's almost always expected.
Knowing her history and the fact that he has never known her, I feel like the DiMera love/trust fest is misplaced. EJ was at odds with Stefano and shouldn't trust any person who was part of a Stefano plan to 'bring the family back together.'

The glossing over of The Susan/Kristen look alike bugs too. EJ thought she was Susan the first time they met and now he's making inappropriate googley eyes at his mommy look alike. Oi.

Lil
Member Avatar

I enjoyed the Kristen/EJ scene immensely...Only because I liked the sound of "there can't be just one crime..." Honestly, since they are insta-siblings, I would like to think of this as some foreshadowing for a kind of DiMera power-ply in the mansion. I just hate that SlamPig will be living there too...mostly just cuz I hate her but also because she totally and completely pussifies EJ.

Highlight of the epi was Sonny & Nick. Mostly Sonny. I would really love to see more Jackson Kiriakis and less public service announcement Sonny.

camera shy

Lil
Mar 25 2013, 09:58 AM
I enjoyed the Kristen/EJ scene immensely...Only because I liked the sound of "there can't be just one crime..." Honestly, since they are insta-siblings, I would like to think of this as some foreshadowing for a kind of DiMera power-ply in the mansion. I just hate that SlamPig will be living there too...mostly just cuz I hate her but also because she totally and completely pussifies EJ.

Highlight of the epi was Sonny & Nick. Mostly Sonny. I would really love to see more Jackson Kiriakis and less public service announcement Sonny.
I always get the feeling from Kristen that she actually hates EJ and sometimes Stefano too. I think John might have been the only person she really loved.

lysie
Member Avatar

camera shy
Mar 25 2013, 10:20 AM
Lil
Mar 25 2013, 09:58 AM

I always get the feeling from Kristen that she actually hates EJ and sometimes Stefano too. I think John might have been the only person she really loved.
I've gotten that vibe some too but it's not enough to be distinguish of it's intentional or not.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I have to agree that they took the wrong turn in the EJ/Kristen relationship. Even if they eventually grew close - it's way too soon for them to be so chummy. Add to that the fact that both JS and ED seem to have chemistry with anything that moves and all of a sudden - holy smokes! It's actually a wee bit awkward. Plus, my greatest hope was we'd see Susan come back around at some point now that ED is back but it's not looking like that will be the case - in fact, they never even mention her. It's a shame - I think there is all sorts of fun that could come from that.

Sonny punching Nick and sending him sprawling was the highlight of the week, as far as I'm concerned. Both Freddie Smith and Blake Berris were great in those scenes. Sonny has some fire in him - now here's hoping he'll influence that with Will!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

There were a few times that they panned in on Kristen's face after she had her back turned to EJ or something. The impression I got is that she would throw Ej under the bus if it meant that she would come out on top. Lately I'm not getting that feeling and I don't know if they want us all to believe that she is cozy up to EJ so that she can get something or please Stefano or if the relationship in fact changed. This is the biggest failure I see of this regime, that they don't make it crystal clear to the audience what their intentions are with a character.....

Lil
Member Avatar

The only thing the writers seem clear on at the moment is that Tannifer are the awesomest couple ever. Everything else has built up to a whole lot of nothing. I would like to KNOW what's going on with John. I would like to KNOW what Kristen's supposed masterplan is that Stefano loved so much. I don't think any of the writers even know. Annoying.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I will 100% support Rebecca returning....so long as she WINS Daniel and takes him with her.

I don't need to watch yet ANOTHER interloper try and PUSH Fetch anymore than they have been.

Its obvious to me this couple sucks donkey balls.

MissLola
Member Avatar

At this point the only story I will ever support for Daniel is one that backburners him and severely limits his screentime. IMO this is far worse than when Ej was on 4-5 days a week. He was at least somewhat interesting. :hmmph:

concerned
Member Avatar

Lil
Mar 25 2013, 10:37 AM
The only thing the writers seem clear on at the moment is that Tannifer are the awesomest couple ever. Everything else has built up to a whole lot of nothing. I would like to KNOW what's going on with John. I would like to KNOW what Kristen's supposed masterplan is that Stefano loved so much. I don't think any of the writers even know. Annoying.
It would be better if we didn't know but it appeared the writers did know.

It seems that it's more the case that no one has a clue.

But js is particularly bad at creating subtext which has nothing to do with the intended story lines.

concerned
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 25 2013, 10:40 AM
I will 100% support Rebecca returning....so long as she WINS Daniel and takes him with her.

I don't need to watch yet ANOTHER interloper try and PUSH Fetch anymore than they have been.

Its obvious to me this couple sucks donkey balls.
Isn't Rebecca dead?

Is this another attempt to do days zombie crossover?

Stefano's amazing power to return from the dead is severely compromised when we have every third character returning from the dead

concerned
Member Avatar

"If your sister gets in my face I'm going to deck her"
No wonder EJ is laughing - he's on the fast track to sole custody of the kids.

Really Sami - even Carrie can take you - I don't think Kristen will have a problem.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply