Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of March 25th
Topic Started: Mar 22 2013, 04:24 PM (2,407 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-32513/n34129/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

:frustration: :offs: another dannifer related promo.

MissLola
Member Avatar

:facepalm: . Sorry I even bothered. :shame:

wkline
Member Avatar

Worthless promo, no doubt.... :yuk:
Edited by wkline, Mar 22 2013, 05:40 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Why did I do that to myself? :facepalm:

To save others the 15 seconds of their lives, it's Chloe/Jen. :shame:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Posted Image
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 22 2013, 04:46 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Honeymoon is over with this show. I hate it again.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

LMAO Couldn't have said it any better Mitch. Amazing.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

:facepalm: :headbang: :offs: :why:

wkline
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 22 2013, 04:45 PM
:teehee: My thoughts exactly

wkline
Member Avatar

Dannifer, now theirs a way to ruin your day..
Edited by wkline, Mar 22 2013, 05:40 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I predict this promo will bring in viewers by the busload. Okay maybe not. Thanks for posting it though Angie.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Mar 22 2013, 05:54 PM.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Mar 22 2013, 04:27 PM
:frustration: :offs: another dannifer related promo.
THANK YOU. You saved my eyes.

cvable

The writers have taken a good character who was liked and turned her into a junior Kristen. Such a waste. In addition, who really wants to see Jennifer with Daniel? Maybe they deserve on another. They are both boring characters. I would like to know who's bright idea it was to kill Jack:(

They just keep taking characters we have grown to like and destroying them. Nick is another good example. John would NEVER treat Marlena the way he is treating her now. :shrug:

Replace Bo so Hope has a storyline. Her popping up with no storyline/purpose is nuts. They have made her character disposable just like Roman.

Where is Phillip, Belle and Shawn? If they are wanting to take the show in a younger direction, why not use the next generations children instead of bringing in new characters we care nothing about AND destroying the ones we do.
Edited by cvable, Mar 22 2013, 06:52 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

"We're a long way from done."

The fuck, Chloe. Why not?

And the fuck, promo people. Why would you end your commercial by threatening the audience? Not cool, man. Not cool.

Also they need better blocking so Chloe doesn't look like a giant, and so Reeves doesn't have to expose her neck to deliver dialogue.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Sheesh, MR looks like total SHIT in this promo. And what's with the constant pained look on her face? I guess SC's fine acting technique of looking like your constipated has rubbed off on her.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

cvable
Mar 22 2013, 06:43 PM
The writers have taken a good character who was liked and turned her into a junior Kristen. Such a waste. In addition, who really wants to see Jennifer with Daniel? Maybe they deserve on another. They are both boring characters. I would like to know who's bright idea it was to kill Jack:(

They just keep taking characters we have grown to like and destroying them. Nick is another good example. John would NEVER treat Marlena the way he is treating her now. :shrug:

Replace Bo so Hope has a storyline. Her popping up with no storyline/purpose is nuts. They have made her character disposable just like Roman.

Where is Phillip, Belle and Shawn? If they are wanting to take the show in a younger direction, why not use the next generations children instead of bringing in new characters we care nothing about AND destroying the ones we do.
It boggles the mind just how far the character of Jennifer Rose has fallen on this show.

While it would never have happened, I wish after the Daysaster Jack hadn't been killed off and crossed over to another soap. Jack Devereaux could have fit right in for example on GH working as co-editor-in-chief on the Sun with Howarth's Todd Manning and he could have a possible love interest in either Alexis or Diane. Or he could have gone to another soap---the point is we would have still had him on our screens and he would be far away from Jennifer.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Kill me now!!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cscarly

i dont blame chloe because nothing been done to jennifer that done to chloe
she had deal with vivian carly and kate . all manipulating her .
jennifer chose jack where chloe chose daniel always except vivian trick her into
thinking he having sex with carly

MissLola
Member Avatar

Will someone please put Chloe (and the audience ) out of our misery! :glare:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply