Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of March 25th
Topic Started: Mar 22 2013, 04:24 PM (2,324 Views)
danniferfan

So glad this whole thing with Chloe will be coming to an end soon! Love Daniel and Jennifer! BYE BYE CHLOE
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Curious how many EMUs have appeared on this board lately.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Mar 23 2013, 03:36 PM
Curious how many EMUs have appeared on this board lately.
Posted Image

????
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 23 2013, 03:50 PM.

Romancer66

I'm starting to think that it no longer matters how many love or hate Fetch. The fate of this regime will be determined by numbers, just like the regime before it. Although I'll be greatly amused if Fetch proves to be the rope that hangs Tomsell in the end.

nightfan

Will she threaten to take Parker away? Is that even possible? After Friday's episode, I'm thinking her plan has to do with Parker.

lysie
Member Avatar

It's not okay to bring other people's posts over here and make fun of them. Whether you want to accept it or not, there are Dannifer fans on this board and it's not okay to make fun of them or any other fanbase.

paul89

youtube?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

youtube version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLGa5rMPESY

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Not a fan. I am confused however. The show has some good stories going on but Dannifer is not one of them. It seems the show is really pushing this pair yet the story of them getting together was so badly written that even though Chloe has been trashed, I root for her to win. After all the attempts to make these two interesting together by all the angst, for me it has failed.

With the entrance of JJ into the mix, I really can see no end to my boredom. Hopefully it will soon be off the front burner.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

my god. how many times do we have to see Dannifer breaking up, making up!!!!!!!! I mean, who the fuck cares? it's been the Daniel and Jennifer show for months now. Jeez.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Mar 24 2013, 10:44 AM
my god. how many times do we have to see Dannifer breaking up, making up!!!!!!!! I mean, who the fuck cares? it's been the Daniel and Jennifer show for months now. Jeez.
Yes sir,Days, way to raise those ratings...NOT. Is that the sound of a toilet flushing I hear?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply