Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Another Hollywood Heights actor joins Y&R?
Topic Started: Mar 24 2013, 10:33 AM (1,514 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Another Hollywood Heights actor joins Y & R

Kelli Goss

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2716180/

Kelli Goss is mentioned as being on Y&R in this list of CBS actors revealing their basketball brackets.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/blog/inside-college-basketball/21919241/ncaa-brackets-grammy-nominated-artist-wale-picks-wisconsin-to-win

SOC MB
Edited by Daytime, Mar 24 2013, 10:40 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

21 years old. Maybe she will be Abby and not the other gal. At least the age would be more appropriate.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The rumor is that she might be Eden ugh!!! I dont want boring ass Eden back at all.

lovetoloveya

I doubt she's gonna be Eden. She was barely on Hollywood Heights.She appeared on a few epis as a friend of Hunter King's Adriana. She'll likely have a similar role on Y&R. If she was gonna have a big role they would've announced it by now.

Just like they didn't announce when the actor who plays Wheeler's henchman came and he had a bigger role on HH than this girl.
Edited by lovetoloveya, Mar 24 2013, 03:12 PM.

Nate
Member Avatar

The fact I watched Hollywood Heights and am sick of them coming to YR...

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

She was only recurring on HH,she was on only 7 episodes out of 80,so not too much.

lovetoloveya

Nate
Mar 24 2013, 04:28 PM
The fact I watched Hollywood Heights and am sick of them coming to YR...
I have no problem with it. I'd rather some fresh actors than half the cast of AMC.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I turned Y&R on for the first time a couple weeks ago and recognized no one!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Eden was a brunette. This young gal is a blonde, right? If they are going to make her Eden, what a dumb ass move.

lovetoloveya

Like I said she's not Eden she's just a dayplayer friend of Summer's.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

I don't think she's Eden at least I Pop Up not. Guess they gotta give Summer a friend she hasn't had one since Daisy Carter along with Ryder played her for a fool.
Edited by lightandday, Apr 1 2013, 04:13 PM.

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

:shame: Another HH actress join Y&R?

Eventually, every Y&R character Mute and Ineffective be played by someone from HH
Edited by DaveBedford, Apr 1 2013, 03:42 PM.

lovetoloveya

DaveBedford
Apr 1 2013, 03:41 PM
:shame: Another HH actress join Y&R?

Eventually, every Y&R character Mute and Ineffective be played by someone from HH
I don't see the big deal about having a dayplayer from that show work on this show in essentially the same role. Had no one saw her name on that bracklet list it wouldn't even be an issue

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply