Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, March 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 25 2013, 06:00 AM (13,505 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I take it the three kids are Belle, Will and Brady?
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

Warm fuzzies all over. I loved little Will, Belle and Brady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

They could have let the Will doll pose in that picture. The actual kid seems totally uninterested in being there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

What a sweet family picture!

I always wished they wouldn't have SORASed Belle (then Brady) so radically right after John and Marlena's honeymoon. Belle's SORAS was so jarring to me in 1999. It would have been nice to see them happily married with young children, and I would have loved to see John and Marlena's children grow up on screen---kind of like Robin on GH. The Billings Brady had the sweetest moments with Marlena. One of my favorites was I think the Christmas before this one when John, Marlena, Belle and Brady were about to get a picture taken with Santa and Brady told her "Don't go. You're a part of our family."
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

OH the Will with the ears!
Online Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 25 2013, 08:00 AM
OH the Will with the ears!
I never warmed to this Will back then , I thought he looked mighty strange but now I can't help but think fondly of him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I thought he was a good example of good coincidental casting. He had Lucas's face, and it seems more than likely that they didn't hire the twins with that in mind, since they were so small at the time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

It's a NEW DAY! 'bout damn time
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Abby has Jenn's Farrah hair like she has from time to time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I think Kate has moved into the smugnest, LOL.

Ha! Stefano to Sami: "Welcome home!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* Will: What happened to your hand. Sonny: I don't know I must've banged it on something.

lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Woo Hoo! All the Wabi baby couples/characters are in action today and NO FETCH!! I already love today's show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cockymom
Member Avatar

Will got a haircut!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 25 2013, 12:01 PM
It's a NEW DAY! 'bout damn time
seriously the same two days +long ass night have been going on since the 7th! :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

You know, acting-wise Camila Banus reminds me a lot of Lisa Trusel. She's not really very good overall, but has a nice presence as an ingenue/heroine while having the ability to rise to the occasion from time to time if need be.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I like Will's new haircut and I like Gabi's hair again today
Offline Profile Goto Top

cockymom
Member Avatar

Memo to Nick and Gabi: You've known each other for 6 months, of course you don't know much about each other!
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oooh, love Will's face when Sonny tells him that Nick called him a faggot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

at least this show seems to know where its bread is buttered with shirtless Cameron. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic