Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, March 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 25 2013, 06:00 AM (13,648 Views)
soapgal
Member Avatar

If NBC made an hour long show of just JS walking around in those jeans and that sweater I would watch it religiously every day. I may even quit my job just so I wouldn't have to wait for the replay on my DVR.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

^^^ I had a hard time today trying to decide if JS was hotter while dressed in jeans and a sweater than he was undressed. What a nice dilemma for a change.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

soapgal
Mar 25 2013, 10:26 PM
If NBC made an hour long show of just JS walking around in those jeans and that sweater I would watch it religiously every day. I may even quit my job just so I wouldn't have to wait for the replay on my DVR.
Would you still find him as hot if it was just him on his own, or if he was with a different woman?

Just wondering if you find this has any bearing on his hotness?
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

kay
Mar 25 2013, 08:08 PM
blueskies
Mar 25 2013, 05:58 PM
i'm not a fan of this eppi so far...no Fetch at least, so that's something.
So happy about that. No Bristen either. So nice not having to endure that mess at least for one day!
Obviously we have very different takes on the story that's holding us. That's okay, we can commiserate on Fetch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 25 2013, 08:25 PM
zyona
Mar 25 2013, 08:18 PM
If I was Will I will I will make a deal with the devil to get Nick out of my daughter's life.
IMO, it's less that he's going to Stefano at all, and more that he's starting by going to Stefano. He's done nothing himself, and he hasn't gone to any of his normal support system. It'd have been nice if instead of standing open mouthed and mute all this time, he'd have been going through this with people like Marlena, Kate, Chad, Abby, Winston, and Caroline and if they couldn't help (and after repeated warnings) then he could go to Stefano. The baby isn't even born. There's no hurry.
yes, i wouldn't mind Will going to Stefano a few weeks/months after the baby's born after trying on his own to get his daughter back, using Jen/Hope/Hortons to try to convince Nick, and then moving on the Kate/Sami/Lucas, before finally going to Stefano when he realizes he has no other choice. The way this is playing out, it just makes Will look like a putz.
Offline Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

It may be repetitive but worth saying again "Ej was fucking smoking today" Like seriously that man is totally delicious.

I liked today's episode overall. BB was killer in his performance, he even had that one tear roll down his face. Very soapy. CB was almost decent in her delivery as well.

Ejami love scenes were unexpected but totally beautiful. That slow motion shot of Ej removing that sweater paired with him sliding his hand down Sami's skirt...YES PLEASE!!

I was so glad to get a break from Jennifer/Daniel/Chloe even though I am sure they will be on tomorrow and Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Monday, Tuesday... well you get the picture.

My second favorite thing was Will's haircut. That boy was in total need of one.

Cameron and Abby... yep still not interested.
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

concerned
Mar 25 2013, 11:03 PM
soapgal
Would you still find him as hot if it was just him on his own, or if he was with a different woman?

I absolutely love Ejami together, however I must admit EJ is my favorite part of Ejami. I find JS hot no matter what, always have always will. I enjoy the dynamic between AS and JS. I think their chemisty is off the charts. I also love the character of EJ and feel that this is the first time he has been truly happy which is why I like them together. I know Ejoles would argue with me, but this is purely my personal opinion.

So to answer your question I most certainly would find JS hot no matter what, but I feel EJ is happier with Sami and I like seeing him happy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

concerned
soapgal

i would vastly prefer if JS were with CM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

It's amazing, you take Dannifer out of an episode and the show improves 100%. I really miss when I used to like Jennifer :/
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Mar 25 2013, 11:08 PM
It may be repetitive but worth saying again "Ej was fucking smoking today" Like seriously that man is totally delicious.

I liked today's episode overall. BB was killer in his performance, he even had that one tear roll down his face. Very soapy. CB was almost decent in her delivery as well.

Ejami love scenes were unexpected but totally beautiful. That slow motion shot of Ej removing that sweater paired with him sliding his hand down Sami's skirt...YES PLEASE!!

I was so glad to get a break from Jennifer/Daniel/Chloe even though I am sure they will be on tomorrow and Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Monday, Tuesday... well you get the picture.

Thank you so much for your post because I was unable to comment on anything that was on today's show except for JS in those jeans! OMG!
Totally agree with everything. I guess since Jen/Dan weren't on today not only will they be on for the next 20 episodes in a row, but tomorrow's will probably be dedicated exclusively to them. I'm not being a bit sarcastic, but do they have ANY fans? I have never read a comment on a board, FB, or Twitter positive about them. Obviously TPTB don't care. Kinda like Safe, but they even had some fans.

I really can't comment on Cam and Abby since I ff all their scenes. The only time I watch Abby is when Chad is on. I believe that was last fall...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

soapgal
I can see the first episode now:

JS is sorting through his mail on the table. He walks over to the desk to get a paperclip. Then he goes back to the pile of mail and paperclips something. Then he puts the paperclipped letters in his butt pocket. Close-up. End of episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

concerned
soapgal

James doesn't have to be with a woman. He could just walk around. Of have a round table discussion with James Earl Jones, Morgan Freeman, Jeremy Irons, Sean Bean, & Alan Rickman. I have the sexy with James & Sean. Personally I think that would be a great movie all those voices in one room together just talking.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I feel a bit dirty after reading all these tight jeans comments :whistle:
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm honestly surprised that no screencaps have made their way into this thread.
Online Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Bee
Mar 25 2013, 11:33 PM
soapgal

JS is sorting through his mail on the table. He walks over to the desk to get a paperclip. Then he goes back to the pile of mail and paperclips something. Then he puts the paperclipped letters in his butt pocket. Close-up. End of episode.
That sounds pretty good too. I say have him walking up the stairs would be a nice bonus. I want to say I love your Avi. James Franco winking at me is awesome. Where was he in that scene.
Offline Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

soapgal
Mar 25 2013, 11:18 PM
greeneyedgirl
Mar 25 2013, 11:08 PM

Thank you so much for your post because I was unable to comment on anything that was on today's show except for JS in those jeans! OMG!
Totally agree with everything. I guess since Jen/Dan weren't on today not only will they be on for the next 20 episodes in a row, but tomorrow's will probably be dedicated exclusively to them. I'm not being a bit sarcastic, but do they have ANY fans? I have never read a comment on a board, FB, or Twitter positive about them. Obviously TPTB don't care. Kinda like Safe, but they even had some fans.

I really can't comment on Cam and Abby since I ff all their scenes. The only time I watch Abby is when Chad is on. I believe that was last fall...
My husband likes Danifer.

I'm filing for divorce! (j/k but he does like them)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Mar 25 2013, 11:41 PM
Bee
Mar 25 2013, 11:33 PM
soapgal

That sounds pretty good too. I say have him walking up the stairs would be a nice bonus. I want to say I love your Avi. James Franco winking at me is awesome. Where was he in that scene.
It's from the Spiderman 3 pie scene.

Matt, since you brought it up.... :whistling:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 25 2013, 11:07 PM
lysie
Mar 25 2013, 08:25 PM
zyona
Mar 25 2013, 08:18 PM
If I was Will I will I will make a deal with the devil to get Nick out of my daughter's life.
IMO, it's less that he's going to Stefano at all, and more that he's starting by going to Stefano. He's done nothing himself, and he hasn't gone to any of his normal support system. It'd have been nice if instead of standing open mouthed and mute all this time, he'd have been going through this with people like Marlena, Kate, Chad, Abby, Winston, and Caroline and if they couldn't help (and after repeated warnings) then he could go to Stefano. The baby isn't even born. There's no hurry.
yes, i wouldn't mind Will going to Stefano a few weeks/months after the baby's born after trying on his own to get his daughter back, using Jen/Hope/Hortons to try to convince Nick, and then moving on the Kate/Sami/Lucas, before finally going to Stefano when he realizes he has no other choice. The way this is playing out, it just makes Will look like a putz.
Personally I would find Will more of a putz if he wasted months tap dancing around the real issue while Nick tightened his grip and solidified his legal position over his daughter. That's like asking a cancer patient to meditate on it for a few months before he decides to get surgery. By then the Nick cancer would have spread and killed Will's chances of getting his daughter back.
Edited by Pookie, Mar 26 2013, 12:31 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 25 2013, 11:40 PM
I'm honestly surprised that no screencaps have made their way into this thread.
Thank the Lord!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I dont think Ej is hot and I think he is wearing girl jeans. Its like politicians wearing jeans. Ugh. Metro is a no go for me. So when the only thing I hear about an episode is how hot EJ is and how stupid a storyline is I know the show must have been lame.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic