Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, March 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 25 2013, 06:00 AM (13,533 Views)
Cathalina

Tara
Mar 26 2013, 09:04 AM
EJ looks more feminine than Sami.
JS always had that going on, even back during his tenure on AMC. He kind of got it under control, but sometimes it comes out more. I've seen it more lately,especially since Ejami started.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

camera shy
Mar 26 2013, 08:26 AM
I see they've started dressing EJ like Rafe and I hope poor JS didn't throw his back out picking up AS.
Whaaaa???? I saw EJ looking damn sexy in a purple sweater and jeans as tight as Bo Duke's circa 1980. Was there a scene that I missed when he was wearing a plaid shirt, Walmart jacket, and I just farted smirk?
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Honeybees
Mar 26 2013, 07:25 AM
LuvingLumi
Mar 26 2013, 06:14 AM
zyona
Mar 26 2013, 06:11 AM
Lets not forget that Will is 19yrs old.
and? He was younger when he shot to kill EJ. He was younger when he tried to blackmail Ej and then got blackmailed in return. He needs to step up and do SOMETHING first and try other things, go to other people before he sells his soul to the devil, because in the end, it's never a good thing when you have to go to the father of the man you tried to kill for help. Knowing who Stefano is, and what he tends to do to get revenge on those he deems should get it....It's really a stupid move on his part and even more stupid for his mother and her boyfriend to lead him right to him.
The writers painted Will into a corner. If he confessed, he's a a selfish brat who throws Hope and Lucas under the bus. If he does nothing - he's weak and passive and all other euphemisms that aren't precisely the thing that Nick has called him and Sonny but certain people will love throwing at him with great emphasis as they cheer for Nick. If he goes to Stefano, he's made deal with the devil. If Sonny helps him and gets in trouble he's a bad boyfriend. If he went to Victor, he'd be involving Sonny's family in his mess and proving Adrienne right.

Honestly, for drama's sake if not common sense's sake, Stefano is good option. I'd still prefer it be Kate, who may still have it in her to help with no strings, but at least the story is going to move forward.
I wish he would have talked to Kate. She suspected Nick was causing trouble for Will and told Will she could help him. He did not talk to her. He would rather deal with Stefano. Bad move.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Can y'all believe I haven't watched this yet???

I blame my new found love for Barney Stinson.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

SoapGal1
Mar 26 2013, 09:29 AM

I never, EVER thought I'd see the day when you've bypassed an episode showing EJ in tight jeans AND nearly nekkid.

You've been led astray by a bad influence.

It's like I don't even know you. :shame:
Edited by SocRMum1, Mar 26 2013, 09:34 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

vettejb

SocRMum1
Mar 26 2013, 06:22 AM
DawnElicia
Mar 25 2013, 11:36 PM
concerned
Mar 25 2013, 11:03 PM
soapgal
Mar 25 2013, 10:26 PM
If NBC made an hour long show of just JS walking around in those jeans and that sweater I would watch it religiously every day. I may even quit my job just so I wouldn't have to wait for the replay on my DVR.
Would you still find him as hot if it was just him on his own, or if he was with a different woman?

Just wondering if you find this has any bearing on his hotness?
James doesn't have to be with a woman. He could just walk around. Of have a round table discussion with James Earl Jones, Morgan Freeman, Jeremy Irons, Sean Bean, & Alan Rickman. We have the sexy with James & Sean. Personally I think that would be a great movie all those voices in one room together just talking.
Oh dear God...I think we're soul mates. :wub2: :wub: :embarrassed:
So sad.....there was a time that I would be chomping at the bit to see JS in jeans. But reading this does absolutely nothing to make me want to see Days or more importantly, James. When they made him such a sap in my eyes, I do not find him nearly as sexy as I did before. I don't miss him and when I last watched, he is just not the same (jmo).
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

vettejb
Mar 26 2013, 09:34 AM
SocRMum1
DawnElicia
concerned

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
James doesn't have to be with a woman. He could just walk around. Of have a round table discussion with James Earl Jones, Morgan Freeman, Jeremy Irons, Sean Bean, & Alan Rickman. We have the sexy with James & Sean. Personally I think that would be a great movie all those voices in one room together just talking.
So sad.....there was a time that I would be chomping at the bit to see JS in jeans. But reading this does absolutely nothing to make me want to see Days or more importantly, James. When they made him such a sap in my eyes, I do not find him nearly as sexy as I did before. I don't miss him and when I last watched, he is just not the same (jmo).
Meh...there have been times when The Pretty was waning for me but that hasn't been a problem lately (except for a few dangerously greasy hair days of late).

But I'm still stuck on the idea of watching (and listening!) to anything featuring James, Sean Bean, Jeremy Irons, Alan Rickman, James Earl Jones and Morgan Freeman. Even an audio book - it would forever play on loop in my car. And my house. My office. My head. :cloud9:
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Bee
Mar 26 2013, 09:28 AM
camera shy
I see they've started dressing EJ like Rafe and I hope poor JS didn't throw his back out picking up AS.
Whaaaa???? I saw EJ looking damn sexy in a purple sweater and jeans as tight as Bo Duke's circa 1980. Was there a scene that I missed when he was wearing a plaid shirt, Walmart jacket, and I just farted smirk?
:hail: :hail: :hail:

JS/EJ in jeans does not equate to dressing like Rafe, and one day in jeans does not mean he is out of the suits for good. I thought Sami (Ali) looked fabulous. Her outfit was VERY flattering....her booty looked amazing. Don't think James is any danger of throwing out his back picking up Ali; if there was a problem, he probably wouldn't be doing it so often.

I still don't have any sympathy for Nick, and I thought it was interesting that Gabi basically told Rafe to butt out. She has Nick to look after her now, so she doesn't need big bro any more.

Online Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

SocRMum1
SoapGal1

I never, EVER thought I'd see the day when you've bypassed an episode showing EJ in tight jeans AND nearly nekkid.

I wish I could take credit for her going astray....but alas it's some Barney figure....
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 26 2013, 10:15 AM
SocRMum1
SoapGal1

I wish I could take credit for her going astray....but alas it's some Barney figure....
Ahem.

One part of the guilty duo is a member here.

The other is my offspring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mae
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 26 2013, 09:39 AM

Alan Rickman
Have you ever listened to this? Eargasmic... <3

Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Mar 26 2013, 10:47 AM
LuvingLumi
Mar 26 2013, 10:15 AM
SocRMum1
SoapGal1

Ahem.

One part of the guilty duo is a member here.

The other is my offspring.
I have to admit, this reaction has been a pleasant surprise.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

mae
Mar 26 2013, 10:58 AM
SocRMum1

Alan Rickman

Dear gawd :blush:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

mae
SocRMum1

Alan Rickman

For me it's Tom Hiddleston, I can listen to him all day and all night.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 26 2013, 11:17 AM
mae
SocRMum1

Alan Rickman

Dear gawd :blush:
I'm in love
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
DawnElicia
concerned
soapgal
Mar 25 2013, 10:26 PM
If NBC made an hour long show of just JS walking around in those jeans and that sweater I would watch it religiously every day. I may even quit my job just so I wouldn't have to wait for the replay on my DVR.
Would you still find him as hot if it was just him on his own, or if he was with a different woman?

Just wondering if you find this has any bearing on his hotness?
That is my idea of the perfect movie & I'm sticking to it. Glad that others agree that would be perfect. The audio from that would be looped in my brain. I need money to make this movie happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

annie21
Mar 26 2013, 09:11 AM
spartan
Mar 26 2013, 06:54 AM
Even though it's been said, it bears repeating.....Cameron has got to be the most boring, dull, uncharismatic actor on screen. Damn. Kate Mansi is so beautiful and so talented and has a nice screen presence and they stick her with that dead weight. Ugh. What a waste.
Maybe because he's not an actor? :shrug:

He said in an interview that this is his first acting job. Before, his only experience was as a model who appeared in a couple of commercials and music videos (non-speaking roles).

Even with his shirt off he does nothing for me. I still FF
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Waaaay late to the party here, but um...E.J.? In jeans? And a sweater? A purple sweater at that? A new day has truly dawned. He somehow looks a lot hotter and fresher without the suit, even though the attire is so...anti-E.J. Loved Stefano's welcome of Sami, that old tricky scoundrel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
vettejb
SocRMum1
DawnElicia

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Meh...there have been times when The Pretty was waning for me but that hasn't been a problem lately (except for a few dangerously greasy hair days of late).

But I'm still stuck on the idea of watching (and listening!) to anything featuring James, Sean Bean, Jeremy Irons, Alan Rickman, James Earl Jones and Morgan Freeman. Even an audio book - it would forever play on loop in my car. And my house. My office. My head. :cloud9:
We need to get rich and make this happen. I told this to someone else and they said where are the women. I said why ruin this perfect movie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

Bee
Mar 26 2013, 09:28 AM
camera shy
what she said.

YUM all the way round and when she was peeling off that sweater :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic