Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 3/25
Topic Started: Mar 25 2013, 07:18 AM (13,113 Views)
PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 29 2013, 05:05 PM
Sean Douglas ‏@TheSean_Douglas
@iheart_Sonny hey there. My bday is May 18th! Coming up too soon!?

https://twitter.com/TheSean_Douglas/status/317728325592293376
Four days before mine. :cheer: :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Wow PhilipCanDoBetter and SeanD - you plan early for your birthdays. Happy Birthday in advance to you both.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

OT: Is anyone watching the GH marathon on soapnet? 50 Old-school episodes.*Sigh*

Loving all the Luke and Laura stories they are showcasing. John and Marlena were always my all-time favorite soap couple, but LnL were a close second.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 29 2013, 11:37 PM
OT: Is anyone watching the GH marathon on soapnet? 50 Old-school episodes.*Sigh*

Loving all the Luke and Laura stories they are showcasing. John and Marlena were always my all-time favorite soap couple, but LnL were a close second.
So damn good! The 90 's episodes are bringing back fond memories...I miss the faces of the heart intro :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

EJ_SamiFF
Mar 30 2013, 12:43 AM
AFaithL

So damn good! The 90 's episodes are bringing back fond memories...I miss the faces of the heart intro :(
Yeah, I'm waiting for Stone's death episode and BJ's death episode (where her heart is donated to Maxie). Also the episode with Jax/Brenda marrying while Sonny's wife Lilly is simultaneously murdered at the exact same moment. Such great writing.

Oh, and why does soapnet have MUCH better promos for Days than NBC does? I saw several kick-ass promos featuring EJami/Bristen/Nabi/Wilson/Ericole, combined with Marlena slapping Kristen and Chloe acting like a nutcase. Way to go, soapnet! Y'all kick-ass!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

I wish that Soapnet would play 90s eps of Days, I'd be more interested in them than what's currently on!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

AFaithL

Unfortunately I no longer get SoapNet otherwise I would be watching a lot of old GH episodes. I'm glad the networks and TPTB are doing stuff to honor GH's 50th Anniversary (Soap Net's 50 hour marathon, 20/20 special that airs next Saturday, and various story line revisits on the show via the Nurses Ball and Luke/Laura/Helena stuff) and hope if Days makes it to 50 it gets a similar tribute. For Days, I would love to see a Cruise of Deception version 2.0 for it's 50th.
Online Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Not really a spoiler - just some new pictures of an old cast member.

I was browsing on the Disney Store website and came across a few pictures of Rhasaan Orange who used to play Tek on the show:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Nelson Branco is reporting that two major DAYS stars are out. I didn't buy his newest Soap Opera Uncensored, but this isn't surprising.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 30 2013, 04:42 PM
Nelson Branco is reporting that two major DAYS stars are out. I didn't buy his newest Soap Opera Uncensored, but this isn't surprising.
Melissa Reeves and Shawn Christian? Pretty please, with a big fat cherry on the top?!?!?!?!?! :pray:
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Not to start a massive panic, but wasn't James Scott's contract disputes around the same time last year, or am I mistaken?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

Two MAJOR days stars?

Maybe Missy. Probably not, though. Corday loves her, right?

Ultimately, I don't want her fired.

I just hate the way Jennifer's been written for a long time.

Besides, Nelson's not all that credible.

Kris

Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

He is very credible, actually. As long as he isn't discussing someone's personal life. He is a total jackass, but...As far as comings and goings he is on the money and usually has it first. In this case I'm not sure if he names the names or not. I just hope its people I don't care about or that I actually want gone. That's a long list right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

NocturnalBlondie
Mar 30 2013, 04:43 PM
DiMeraFan67
Melissa Reeves and Shawn Christian? Pretty please, with a big fat cherry on the top?!?!?!?!?! :pray:
I'd be happy if it was just one of them. And I've come to despise third-run Jennifer so much, I wouldn't feel even a glimmer of disappointment if it was MR. The only character who could make me give a damn about Jen-Jen anymore fell down an elevator shaft last August.

Whose contract is up in the very near future? That might give us some clue.
Edited by Romancer66, Mar 30 2013, 04:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Is it in the latest one or does he just mention it in the latest one?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 30 2013, 04:52 PM
DiMeraFan67
Is it in the latest one or does he just mention it in the latest one?
Nelson Branco
@nelliebranco New @soapuncensored: Huge Casting News: 2 DAYS Stars Out! Exclusive: 4 New Roles on #GH #AMC #OLTL https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/301228
2:57 PM - 30 Mar 13

https://twitter.com/nelliebranco/status/318074500925243392

And if you click the link for the preview it says "TWO MAJOR DAYS STARS OUT!"
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Mar 30 2013, 04:56 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

its nothing we dont already know. Chloe and Nancy are leaving Salem next month.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Mar 30 2013, 04:56 PM
I considered this possibility. Which is why I didn't buy it, lol. But I figured SOMEONE on here likely did buy it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Mar 30 2013, 04:56 PM
Is that what it says, or is that your guess?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

But do you think Days would let Missy go?

Not that I think it's impossible. These days, no actor is safe, and the character of Jennifer has taken quite a hit in this third run. Also, no matter how hard the show pushed Daniel, he's just not well-liked, and never really has been. I don't mind Shawn Christian, but Daniel's a mess.

Who else's job might be on the line?

I'm thinking contract players here. They wouldn't announce recurring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic