Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 3/25
Topic Started: Mar 25 2013, 07:18 AM (12,801 Views)
Cathalina

Oh boy! Still...maybe its people we are expecting like Blake Berris unless they redeem Nick?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

If its Chloe and nancy, why would he bother announcing it?

We already know.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Well yeah, Nelson could have just worded it this way to get people to buy it and then drop news that we all already know about. I would never put that much past him. Considering the news isn't blowing up everywhere and he posted his newsletter, thing, whatever it is 4 hours ago I was worried that it could just be Chloe and Nancy. Nancy is far from a major character, but that wouldn't stop him or really anyone from being misleading to sell some stuff.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Chloe isn't even a major character, and Nancy certainly is. Plus we've known this for a while. So I'm guessing that's exactly what he said.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

It's the weekend, though. Holiday weekend, too.

Maybe he heard something but it's not out yet.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

Kriss4
Mar 30 2013, 05:00 PM

We already know.
Not to mention that PD and NB have actually been gone since last December, given how ridiculously far in advance the show tapes. But it's probably prudent not to get one's hopes up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

If they fired the DHs again I will give up on this show. :glare:
Online Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

MissLola
Mar 30 2013, 05:17 PM
If they fired the DHs again I will give up on this show. :glare:
Yeah I'm actually worried for them too, just because I wouldn't put it past this show to get rid of them again. I was partially relieved when Kristen came back, because I figure that meant they'd need the DHs, but they haven't been using them as much as I thought they would when it comes to Kristen (or anyone really)... so I really wouldn't put it past the show to repeat its 2008 history. :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Mar 30 2013, 04:50 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Mar 30 2013, 04:43 PM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 30 2013, 04:42 PM
Nelson Branco is reporting that two major DAYS stars are out. I didn't buy his newest Soap Opera Uncensored, but this isn't surprising.
Melissa Reeves and Shawn Christian? Pretty please, with a big fat cherry on the top?!?!?!?!?! :pray:
I'd be happy if it was just one of them. And I've come to despise third-run Jennifer so much, I wouldn't feel even a glimmer of disappointment if it was MR. The only character who could make me give a damn about Jen-Jen anymore fell down an elevator shaft last August.

Whose contract is up in the very near future? That might give us some clue.
Ari's is up now :scared:
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

DocandJohn4ever
Mar 30 2013, 05:25 PM
Romancer66
Mar 30 2013, 04:50 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Mar 30 2013, 04:43 PM
DiMeraFan67
Nelson Branco is reporting that two major DAYS stars are out. I didn't buy his newest Soap Opera Uncensored, but this isn't surprising.
Melissa Reeves and Shawn Christian? Pretty please, with a big fat cherry on the top?!?!?!?!?! :pray:
I'd be happy if it was just one of them. And I've come to despise third-run Jennifer so much, I wouldn't feel even a glimmer of disappointment if it was MR. The only character who could make me give a damn about Jen-Jen anymore fell down an elevator shaft last August.

Whose contract is up in the very near future? That might give us some clue.
Ari's is up now :scared:
I can't see it being her unless she opted to leave. They brought in GV as Eric for her character essentially (romantically speaking). It'd be very odd timing if you ask me!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

Hmmm...

Trick, ala Nancy and Chloe?

Or legitimate Days news?

Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

It's probably Nancy and Chloe...
Offline Profile Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

I'm guessing Galen Gering and Eileen Davidson.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 30 2013, 05:33 PM
It's probably Nancy and Chloe...
that's my guess as well since we know they're leaving (although I wouldn't refer to them as major stars) he probably just worded it that way to get people to buy his magazine
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Nelson is a huge exaggerator. He once had a column that said "Eric Martsolf recast!" And it wasn't anything at all. He just wants your money. If it was someone major, it wouldn't be announced through Nelson Branco. But if someone wants to pay $2.49, to find out, then go for it. I'm pretty confident its Nancy and Chloe, he's referring to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Kriss4
Mar 30 2013, 05:00 PM

We already know.
Because he wants your money? And hits on his site?
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

http://www.jason47.com/days/contractstatus.html

Quote:

The following is a contract status report of all actors on contract. Note, these are the dates that the actors are contracted to the show. However, "Days" can decide to release them after every 13-week cycle. Information is based on when the actors signed contracts (most run for 4 years originally) and from soap magazines which list renewals. Note: all information may not be totally accurate due to lengths/renewals which go unreported.

Blake Berris (Nick): May 2013
Casey Deidrick (Chad): May 2013
Deidre Hall (Marlena): July 2013
Drake Hogestyn (John): July 2013
Joseph Mascolo (Stefano): July 2013
Arianne Zucker (Nicole): March 2013
James Scott (E.J.): May 2013
Suzanne Rogers (Maggie): June 2013
Josh Taylor (Roman): June 2013
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Probably D&D. If MAJOR means anything at all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Who could it be?
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Seriously, Deidre Hall has enough free time that she's posting pictures of her cooking classes. And while I, as a chef, actually enjoy seeing people get into that sort of thing... I'd rather she was dragging her tired self to the set for long days, but she's not. And Hogestyn ain't working much.

Sad thing is, at this point, I might actually rather they not be on, because it just pains me to watch them ruin the most wonderfully complex (when in character), "badassest" heroine in the history of Daytime, and the most beautiful soap supercouple that's ever been.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic