Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 3/25
Topic Started: Mar 25 2013, 07:18 AM (13,100 Views)
kay
Member Avatar
Kay

ShaneDOOLFan
Mar 30 2013, 04:56 PM
its nothing we dont already know. Chloe and Nancy are leaving Salem next month.
Would they be considered "major stars?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 30 2013, 06:12 PM
I feel bad for the people who paid to hear what we've known for months.
Hmmm, pay to get Nelson's months-old "news" or come to Jason47 and get it for free?? Which is the better deal???

At least when I broke the news about the creation of "Rafe 2" or the Alice Horton memorial scenes or Joey coming back to Salem for Christmas or where every character would be "left in peril" before the 2-week Olympic break, it was actually news...and it was free :)

PS: Here's my post from JANUARY 13:

Jan 13 2013, 06:09 PM Post #19

confusedbyitallJan 13 2013, 04:25 PM
Chloe's mom? Would she still be here at this time?
No, I think Patrika wrapped up taping in December.

Oh well, it only took Nelson another 75 days or so to report Patrika's exit.
Edited by Jason47, Mar 31 2013, 01:01 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

I appreciate you, Jason.

We all do.

Thank you for all the information you provide.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Jason47
Mar 31 2013, 12:58 AM
lysie
Mar 30 2013, 06:12 PM
I feel bad for the people who paid to hear what we've known for months.
Hmmm, pay to get Nelson's months-old "news" or come to Jason47 and get it for free?? Which is the better deal???

At least when I broke the news about the creation of "Rafe 2" or the Alice Horton memorial scenes or Joey coming back to Salem for Christmas or where every character would be "left in peril" before the 2-week Olympic break, it was actually news...and it was free :)

PS: Here's my post from JANUARY 13:

Jan 13 2013, 06:09 PM Post #19

confusedbyitallJan 13 2013, 04:25 PM
Chloe's mom? Would she still be here at this time?
No, I think Patrika wrapped up taping in December.

Oh well, it only took Nelson another 75 days or so to report Patrika's exit.
And to Jason for the win. :applause: Nothing beats free and real breaking news.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

Days does it again...gets rid of stars while gh brings back anyone who stepped foot on the abc soundstage did they win the lotto my money's on kristian Alfonso and rafe
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

tylerbo20
Mar 31 2013, 11:25 AM
Days does it again...gets rid of stars while gh brings back anyone who stepped foot on the abc soundstage did they win the lotto my money's on kristian Alfonso and rafe
Kristian's not going anywhere.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Thanks, Jason for all your DAYS info.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Mar 30 2013, 05:25 PM
Romancer66
Mar 30 2013, 04:50 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Mar 30 2013, 04:43 PM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 30 2013, 04:42 PM
Nelson Branco is reporting that two major DAYS stars are out. I didn't buy his newest Soap Opera Uncensored, but this isn't surprising.
Melissa Reeves and Shawn Christian? Pretty please, with a big fat cherry on the top?!?!?!?!?! :pray:
I'd be happy if it was just one of them. And I've come to despise third-run Jennifer so much, I wouldn't feel even a glimmer of disappointment if it was MR. The only character who could make me give a damn about Jen-Jen anymore fell down an elevator shaft last August.

Whose contract is up in the very near future? That might give us some clue.
Ari's is up now :scared:
I almost hope she goes. Then I can leave the fetch and Sami show behind.
Online Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Mar 30 2013, 05:27 PM
DocandJohn4ever
Mar 30 2013, 05:25 PM
Romancer66
Mar 30 2013, 04:50 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Mar 30 2013, 04:43 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'd be happy if it was just one of them. And I've come to despise third-run Jennifer so much, I wouldn't feel even a glimmer of disappointment if it was MR. The only character who could make me give a damn about Jen-Jen anymore fell down an elevator shaft last August.

Whose contract is up in the very near future? That might give us some clue.
Ari's is up now :scared:
I can't see it being her unless she opted to leave. They brought in GV as Eric for her character essentially (romantically speaking). It'd be very odd timing if you ask me!
But they have done minimal stuff with this supposedly front burner story.
Maybe he's her exit strategy. They go off together to run an orphanage in Africa.
Online Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

freddie smith■@freddiemsmith
Happy Easter! Hope everyone has a wonderful day
https://twitter.com/freddiemsmith/status/318418823571189760
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

to save money my theory is if you aint gonna write for them why keep them?
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

I'm watching an old GH episode on soapnet. Greg Vaughan is playing Lucky. He is a great actor and I HAAAATE how they made him a priest on Days. Let him lose the collar already! He is capable of much more interesting storylines.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 31 2013, 06:10 PM
I'm watching an old GH episode on soapnet. Greg Vaughan is playing Lucky. He is a great actor and I HAAAATE how they made him a priest on Days. Let him lose the collar already! He is capable of much more interesting storylines.
I am watching too. I liked him better as Lucky. They made a huge mistake making him a priest. They severely limited his options. And totally off topic, Sonny and Emily.... :x :yuk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

MissLola
Mar 31 2013, 06:27 PM
AFaithL
I am watching too. I liked him better as Lucky. They made a huge mistake making him a priest. They severely limited his options. And totally off topic, Sonny and Emily.... :x :yuk:
It's actually the only part of the show I do like right now. It's definitely dragging, but I'm not even sure that's a bad thing. If he weren't a priest, he'd be a male version of Madison or Arianna or Taylor by now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lysie
Mar 31 2013, 06:34 PM
MissLola
AFaithL
It's actually the only part of the show I do like right now. It's definitely dragging, but I'm not even sure that's a bad thing. If he weren't a priest, he'd be a male version of Madison or Arianna or Taylor by now.
He just needs to have the inner turmoil, not Nicole. He needs to be making those sidelong glances, looking deep in thought while she's gone..............thinking back, having hot flashes, I mean flashbacks.......(Sorry, perimenopause sneaking in!)
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

lysie
MissLola
AFaithL
Not necessarily, because being paired with Arianne Zucker is like a gift from the soap Gods, especially compared to Eric Martsolf.

But I do agree with you anyway, lol. I like that he's a priest and I like that its going slow. The Vargas thing has basically taken the storyline from slow to non-existent though. I want some movement, but I'm not in a rush to have him break his vows at all. I will never complain about their fantasies, though. This is the one story they have been getting completely right, as far as I'm concerned. Just wish they would get a little more airtime.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

MissLola
AFaithL
I don't mind Eric's being a priest---was a big fan of the original Thorn Bird mini-series, and the Ericole story makes me nostalgic. Although I am right there with you on Sonny and Emily. That was a huge WTF pairing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

JarlenaLante
Mar 31 2013, 06:48 PM
MissLola
AFaithL
I don't mind Eric's being a priest---was a big fan of the original Thorn Bird mini-series, and the Ericole story makes me nostalgic. Although I am right there with you on Sonny and Emily. That was a huge WTF pairing.
Yeah, but I get the feeling they might have changed their minds on Ericole, because they want Eric to remain a priest, PERMENANTLY. And that would suck. I don't mind him being a priest temporarily, but for good? Uh, no thanks. No need to waste Greg Vaughan in a sex-less role.

Edited by AFaithL, Mar 31 2013, 06:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

lysie
MissLola
AFaithL
I agree. But I think that they should have really taken the time to find a more creative way to slow build a couple. Making him a priest was way the easy way out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Mar 31 2013, 06:48 PM
MissLola
AFaithL
I agree Sonny and Emily were so gag worthy and i wasnt a big NL Emily fan i think she made the guys she was with unsexy. Thats hard to do with MB but she did it.

Lucky was HOT with Sam and thats the only time i liked her character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic