Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Breaking News: OLTL Stars Head Back to GH
Topic Started: Mar 25 2013, 09:31 AM (3,519 Views)
Anon

I'm reading that KA will likely be a Serena Baldwin recast, RH will be the long lost son of Tony Cassadine and Alexandra Quartermaine and ME will play a distant relative of Caleb Morley. All rumors of course.
Edited by Anon, Mar 26 2013, 07:54 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

DiMeraFan67
Mar 26 2013, 07:28 PM
Drew
Mar 26 2013, 07:09 PM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 26 2013, 05:31 PM
If you believe that Michael Fairman spin piece you need help. I don't trust ABC at all, but Michael Fairman is obviously in Prospect Park's pocket with the way he wrote that article.
Shallow post.

What is that site trying to be? A soap news blog, or a Mens Warehouse?

"You're going to like the way you look, I guarantee it"
My post was shallow or Michael Fairman's was? I truly believe he was spinning this whole scenario for Prospect Park.
Noooooooo.

MINE WAS :lol:

Meprincess

So happy Michael Easton, Roger and Kristen are back.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Roger Howarth SHOULD play a Quartermaine, IMO. That is best case scenario. Being a Quartermaine and a Cassadine would limit him some so I hope that particular Quartermaine isn't true. Did they even have a kid? Roger Howarth and whoever played Tony Cassadine kinda look alike though. I could see it working. I wish he would be Victor Cassadines kid, if he's going to be a Cassadine because Thaao could come back!

I'm fine with that casting for Michael Easton too because I want him to be a mix of McBain and Caleb. It will give him a chance to have more personality. But this will be 3 people that look exactly the same. I mean c'mon...

I've never been happy at all about this idea of Kristen Alderson playing Serena, but I would suck it up if that means Scotty and Lucy get contracts and Kevin goes on recurring or a contract.

LPS
Member Avatar

If she is judged purely by talents, Kristen Alderson is lucky to be an extra on GH, IMO.

Why don't they somehow resurrect Caleb if RC is hell bent on keeping ME (don't know why he wants to keep him). Doesn't ABC still own the rights to that character?
Edited by LPS, Mar 26 2013, 09:39 PM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I'll take Caleb over boring/lame John McBain
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Mar 26 2013, 09:43 PM.

cscarly

we spose bye michael going give up on kristina move on with serena then learn her father tormented his mother calling her a wh.. when ric kidnapped her making like carly playing a sex game with ric . i could believe kristina over serena anyday come on man been thorn in both his family life from sonny to carly to luke .
then carly spose overlook he a cassidine and distant michael and jason relative

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Anon
Mar 26 2013, 07:53 PM
I'm reading that KA will likely be a Serena Baldwin recast, RH will be the long lost son of Tony Cassadine and Alexandra Quartermaine and ME will play a distant relative of Caleb Morley. All rumors of course.
Oh lawd. :facepalm: Hope these rumors aren't true. :shame:

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Def don't want Kristen Alderson as Starr. I like her as Starr, wish she was going to ONE LIFE to guest and then back to GH and then in the future back to ONE LIFE permanently. I want Carly Schroeder back as Serena Baldwin, if she wants to come back, if not re-cast with someone else other than Alderson. It would be stupid having her as another character. They need to at least change her hair color to black or brown.
I also want Roger Howarth to eventually leave GH permanently and back to ONE LIFE. Michael Easton should've returned to ONE LIFE to wrap up his story and then GH could have him as McBain. Stupid, stupid, stupid to have him come back as a 3rd or (counting Stephen Clay as a 3rd), 4th character. Caleb is a murderer so would be absolutely stupid to bring him on fulltime.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

cscarly
Mar 26 2013, 11:33 PM
we spose bye michael going give up on kristina move on with serena then learn her father tormented his mother calling her a wh.. when ric kidnapped her making like carly playing a sex game with ric . i could believe kristina over serena anyday come on man been thorn in both his family life from sonny to carly to luke .
What does Ric have to do with Serena? I am so confused.

nightfan

Can fan reaction stop this? Is Prospect Park really this dense? Isn't it obviously in the best interest of both shows to force the characters to stay on both shows and just have them travel back and forth on screen and off?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

How can they force both shows to use the characters? GH wants the actors more than the characters and Prospect Park wants the characters rather than the actors. GH doesn't want a recasted McBain, Starr, and Todd and I'm not sure why they would. Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson don't want to do OLTL anymore so that doesn't sound like a legit option.

nightfan

DiMeraFan67
Mar 27 2013, 11:59 AM
How can they force both shows to use the characters? GH wants the actors more than the characters and Prospect Park wants the characters rather than the actors. GH doesn't want a recasted McBain, Starr, and Todd and I'm not sure why they would. Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson don't want to do OLTL anymore so that doesn't sound like a legit option.
I mispoke. Both actors and characters. Work it out. Have both actors and characters travel from Llanview to P.C. and back all the time. Cake, eat it too.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i blame ron for all of this. they never should have came in the first place. i don't get y ron put all these characters on this show. they didn't belong there in the first place. he killed off cole and hope for wat.

Anon

nightfan
Mar 27 2013, 10:05 PM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 27 2013, 11:59 AM
I mispoke. Both actors and characters. Work it out. Have both actors and characters travel from Llanview to P.C. and back all the time. Cake, eat it too.
The problem with sharing the characters is that Prospect Park will have final say in terms of storyline. For instance how can GH get Carly and Todd together if PP wants Todd with Blair? It won't work, they will constantly be at odds as to the direction the characters should go, and how that would impact their respective shows. They never should have been brought on as OLTL characters to begin with if they didn't own the rights. They should just cut their losses and send them back to OLTL. You know they would go back if GH said that they didn't want them anymore. Casting them this soon as other characters is ridiculous.
Edited by Anon, Mar 29 2013, 01:17 AM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

If GH didn't want all of this fuckery then they shouldn't have brought OLTL characters over to GH. I am sure they assumed, as most, that PP would never get the show up and running again. But now RC is paying the price for trying to have "the best of both worlds" so to speak.

cscarly

Crazygirl
Mar 27 2013, 12:47 AM
cscarly
Mar 26 2013, 11:33 PM
What does Ric have to do with Serena? I am so confused.
serena father is scott baldwin man who resposible for their being a molly
ric spose rotting in prison because of scott baldwin he not . scott got mac
scorpio make seem carly having sex game with ric lansing that why mac needs therapy
he stood by said nothing to the court and let michael go prison knowing its his fault
carly might had done right thing and told cops what happened but after scott and mac
pulled there stunts no way she trust the law then .
will scott think carly is using michael to get to serena for payback what scott did to her

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I wished ABC hadn't cancelled OLTL in the first place or PP should've revived the shows during their first attempt and the Llanview crossovers would've been avoided and this mess wouldn't been created.

Alin89
Member Avatar

blame ron who wanted oltl in gh it didnt feel right to have these characters. ron should have let go of these characters and just wrote for gh ppl.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply