Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH 50th Anniversary Photo
Topic Started: Mar 25 2013, 07:53 PM (1,204 Views)
Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I do not know where to post, I hope it OK with Administrators

Click images to view large pic:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Most of the cast is casual dressed. It should be a formal photo. It is the big 50th anniversary. Thanks for posting, Keisha.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Mar 25 2013, 07:58 PM
Most of the cast is casual dressed. It should be a formal photo. It is the big 50th anniversary. Thanks for posting, Keisha.
It looks like they might have taken it during rehearsal/taping of Nurse's Ball stuff which could explain why some are casual dress and others dressed up. Might have been one time when most of the cast was on set to take a photo like this.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm assuming this pic was taken in the middle of taping scenes for the Nurses Ball. Those dressed up must've been the ones filming that day, or that moment. The ones dressed casually, probably weren't ready for their scenes yet, or just came in for the photo. I do wish everyone was dressed up, but at least they're all there.

And I love that Luke and Laura are right there in the middle. Even Tracy and Monica are towards the center. Had the former regime still be in charge, Sonny, Carly and Sam (And Jason) would be right in the middle with Tracy and Monica stuck in the back row somewhere. If they even included Monica.

Kevin seems to be the only one I noticed missing. And Britt, unfortunately.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Yeah Kevin & Britt are missing. Also missing is Josslyn, plus Jax, Brenda, Scotty, Coleman & Dr. Obrecht. Just thought of Helena too.

nightfan

"Hot" Sabrina is in the photo! Can't wait to see what she looks like on screen. The pic isn't large enough still.

nightfan

Wait, hold the phone. Is that KM? (Robin) Is her character coming back or something? I thought she'd be "dead" forever.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

nightfan
Mar 27 2013, 02:13 AM
Wait, hold the phone. Is that KM? (Robin) Is her character coming back or something? I thought she'd be "dead" forever.
read that she (KM) will appear for short one, I don't know if it true.

bygnedys

So they are still not bringing Robert back? bummer.

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

That is the unofficial photo, the official photo for the 50th is on sale at: http://www.officialabcprints.com/
In this one, Robin is not in it and nuLulu is.
Edited by ohgreatone22, Apr 2 2013, 10:23 PM.

LovingDays

why is lucy overdressed?

Tammy
Member Avatar

I wonder why Robin is in the picture but not Jax and Brenda???

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Ingo was gone by the time this picture was taken so that explains him not being in it. Vanessa Marcil might not have taped that day. That isn't the REAL 50th anniversary picture. That one is floating around somewhere. There's one of everyone dressed up nice for the ball and KMc isn't in it. Vanessa is and I don't think Ingo is. There's also one with just the guys and one with just the women. They're really good pics. This was more like a round up that they had on set with whoever taped that day. That's why everyone is dressed casually except Lucy.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Nice cast photo, in the formal one, I hope they put the couple next to each other. TR better be there as Robert Scorpio with John Reilly as Sean Donnelly.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply