Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 26 2013, 07:05 AM (8,829 Views)
Pookie
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Mar 27 2013, 12:18 AM
zyona
Mar 26 2013, 09:04 PM
Honeybees
Mar 26 2013, 08:51 PM
Pookie
Mar 26 2013, 07:56 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepnow Will is sanctioning another murder
Yeah, I assumed that a corrupt judge on Stefano's payroll could yank Nick's parole, or said judge could fix the shooting of EJ legal wise and have all the potentially charges dismissed (something I'm sure Justin could do legally since no witnesses besides Will would testify.) Honestly, when has Stefano ever killed anyone (besides a minor character)? At worst, he'd snatch the person and replace them with a double or something. Straight up murder hasn't been his style since the mid-80s.
Thank you!! I was trying to find the clip where Will said I want that homophobe dead!!! :rolleyes:
It sounded to me he was HUGELY implying that he wants Nick dead! Saying something to the effect of "getting Nick out of the picture"... Or "getting rid of Nick"...No he didn't say it outright, but when you go to Stephano, he doesn't like just slap your wrist.

That's your assumption. And Stefano may not just "slap your wrist" but there are a multitude of ways to make someone's life a living hell that don't involve killing them.

Edited by Pookie, Mar 27 2013, 12:03 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I know John made that promise to Isabella,but I think John should let Brady fall on his but for awhile and then he can come back and say "I told you so".
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 26 2013, 08:32 PM
Marlena needs to slap the shit out of John for the way he treats her. Every time she does nothing about it, I lose more respect for her. :shame: Come on, girl.
The real Marlena would have had a divorce final already. Even if it's her soulmate, she would NEVER stand for this shit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

Hamilton
Mar 27 2013, 11:10 AM
lysie
Mar 27 2013, 10:27 AM
Hamilton
Mar 27 2013, 10:08 AM
Kate on her knees was just Days keepin it classy. Nothing like making the characters look as though they're going to deliver the first on screen blow job.

They'd have to go back in time to do that.
True.
But, I couldn't let this pass with out expressing my admiration at a scene so well written that couldn't have fit two characters better. :huh: Then again I've felt a lot of admiration for how characters are being written so true to themselves a lot lately. John, Marlena, Chloe . . . oh the list goes on and on. :shame:
I just spit out my morning coffee! Thank you for the laugh!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic