Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 26 2013, 07:05 AM (8,901 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Damn, but Brady is an idiot. "Wah! You don't love my girlfriend for no reason! Wah!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

John will you PLEASE quit calling Brady "Kid"! :frustration:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Seriously. Sami in honest to goodness schemer mode is so much win.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I can't until Brady finds out the truth about Kristen & he realizes he really is a big ol' idiot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Rafe, you have never been kept out of your child's life! You do, however, have lots of experience at keeping someone else from their child.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'd love a story where Kristen's REAL father turns out to be alive and comes to Salem.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 26 2013, 12:26 PM
I'd love a story where Kristen's REAL father turns out to be alive and comes to Salem.
I would kill to see a story involving Peter and Kristen's real father and the rest of the Blake family (except Rachel. She was annoying as hell).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I still think that Mr. Blake wasn't Kristen's real father. Considering how Stefano always favored Kristen over Peter, I've fanwanked it in my head that her real father was a rival of Stefano's and only he knows who her real father is. He deliberately took Kristen as his own daughter as a means of spite/revenge. (repeated: again, this is purely fanwank)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Um... Cameron, you and Abby just barely started talking again and you're thinking about being her first already? mmkay
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

This Abby/Cameron stuff is Zzzzzzzz
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I'm really enjoying Justin today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really do love that they're FINALLY starting to make Sonny his own character instead of a supporting character just for Will.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I am so not mad about all of these Isabella mentions. Its John's one redeeming quality right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Gross, John/Baby Brady flashback.

Drake should not do baby voices. ever.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* Kristen said "All the days of our lives"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Matt
Mar 26 2013, 12:32 PM
Um... Cameron, you and Abby just barely started talking again and you're thinking about being her first already? mmkay
Even though he had a wonky chin I liked the chemistry Abby and the first Cameron had better. nuCameron is pretty but I'm still not feeling him in this role and they are writing his character as shady and now uber creepy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Clearly Kristen has borrowed some of Sami's magic vajayjay sparkle to mesmerize Brady
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I hope Kristen texted Marlena from Brady's phone to get her over to DiMansion. I just want a Stefano/Marlena showdown right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

Sami and Will scheming together is just perfection. Like mother, like son. I like when their characters are in sync with each other. Scheming, drawn to dark side, and getting themselves into bad situations. Soapy deliciousness.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I hate that this entire Marlena/John/Kristen/Brady story henges on Marlena & John being nasty to one another & Brady being an idiot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic