Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 26 2013, 07:05 AM (8,687 Views)
six
Member Avatar

I...um...there's something really wrong with this scene where Rafe tells Kate to get on her knees while he sits on his sister's bed. Imagine Gabi walking in on this.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. Cameron just went douchy. You were just prepared to be Abby's 1st time and now you're all "I really like you a lot, but..."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Why do the Horton's have a framed picture of a Faberge egg hanging on their wall?
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I'm starting to wonder though...is Brady actually IN on John's plan??? Clearly Marlena has no idea what's going on, but that actually may be her role in all of this. Whatevs - I'm just glad it's making some progress!! J&M, Kritter, Sonny, Stefano, Justin...DELICIOUS episode today!!!
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Gramps comment just made me think how utterly perfect Wally Kurth would've been as Dougie LeClair
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm not sure what I missed everyday where Cameron or the actor earned a little praise, but he is just as horrible as ever today. Character and actor.

I love this awkwardness between Sami, Sonny, Kate, and Rafe though. Kate doesn't look like she cares, but Rafe looks so guilty.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love the bitchy way Eileen Davidson moves her head and smirks covertly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 26 2013, 12:40 PM
Ok. Cameron just went douchy. You were just prepared to be Abby's 1st time and now you're all "I really like you a lot, but..."
He was douchey yesterday too. "I like you and all, but it's awkward between us because you're a virgin. Here let me help with that *moves in for a kiss* "
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I feel like Cameron needs to take his attempt at seduction some place that isn't Alice Horton's living room.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I've noticed that Alice Horton's living room does tend to make both Jennifer & Abby horny. I think it's the clock.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Matt
Mar 26 2013, 12:41 PM
Gramps comment just made me think how utterly perfect Wally Kurth would've been as Dougie LeClair
I haven't thought of that character in years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. really? We needed a flashback to that? Wasn't that just replayed earlier this episode?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OK. Someone needs to point out that a great deal of what "Will went through" was due to Kate trying to take him away from Sami. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

smdh. Brady just stomps his foot, throws a tantrum, and runs away when he doesn't get his way. He's acting the age his character really should be without SORASing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I like how Sami said, "This is about ME, Lucas, and Will" Like, we didn't need further confirmation that the baby story is more about Sami than it is Will.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

**sigh** And.....here comes the Rafe I have come to know and hate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I am NOT feeling about 80% of this episode AT ALL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 26 2013, 12:45 PM
I've noticed that Alice Horton's living room does tend to make both Jennifer & Abby horny. I think it's the clock.
It's the Faberge egg portrait. It promotes fertility.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cockymom
Member Avatar

Okay, Brady better be onto Kristen and just playing her (all the while leaving the audience in the dark) because otherwise I just feel sorry for his stupidity.
Online Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Sami and Rafe are a million times better apart. I thought I would never like Rafe, but if he can just stay douchy I actually enjoy the character. :drunk:

Kate and Rafe should be putting it together now, that Nick is blackmailing everyone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic