Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 26 2013, 07:05 AM (8,952 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

And seriously. Kristen is going to bob her head right off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Sami talking about Will's custody issue. "This is about me......and Will."

Says it all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

zyona

Does Sami know about Rafe and Kate????
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Mar 26 2013, 12:57 PM
Where was the gloating from Sami? That spoiler was certainly misleading.
I don't think it was misleading. That's totally what she just did.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

It's not that I think Freddie is a bad actor. But I think he is dull as dirt. I didn't find his reaction to Rate amusing at all. There was nothing to it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

You know...if I thought there were even a chance that this Bristen/J&M story weren't going to end with John and Marlena being slammed back together with no acknowledgment of what's going on between them right now, I might not hate it so much.

Who is Assy?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 26 2013, 07:13 PM
Who is Assy?
Um, I have a few answers to that but I think I may need more context. :mellow:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

So why did Kate go to Gabi's room looking for Nick? As his boss, she should have gone to Mad World to find him since it was the middle of a work day.

Sami's complete obliviousness to Kate and Rafe was very amusing for me. I always chuckle during those instances when Sami doesn't have a clue about what is actually happening in the lives of those around her, not that Kate and Rafe spend much time with her lately.

The Justin and Sonny scenes served as yet another reminder why the Kiriakis family needs to play a more prominent role on this show.

Despite her wonderfully evil smile, I still think Kristen is wasting her time and efforts on Brady, Marlena and John. She should be in a far more interesting story without the likes of those dullards. Maybe it's just my hatred for Drake H. as he ruins every single scene he is in. Maybe John should go back to Europe and let Kristen focus her revenge on Marlena. I might be able to enjoy that story.

No Dannifer again today so today's episode was still a good one overall.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

lysie
You know...if I thought there were even a chance that this Bristen/J&M story weren't going to end with John and Marlena being slammed back together with no acknowledgment of what's going on between them right now, I might not hate it so much.

Who is Assy?
I just want the damn story over with, and John/Marlena back together and acting normally. Then I want them to be the solid couple who is there for all their combined kids/grandkids. And fighting Stefano as a team.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 26 2013, 07:18 PM
lysie
Who is Assy?
Um, I have a few answers to that but I think I may need more context. :mellow:
It was a character in the credits. I think. I swear.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 26 2013, 07:11 PM
gailwinters
From 1 to 10 on my gloating scale, that was maybe a 2. I honestly saw no gloating. She didn't act apologetic or offer an explanation or give either Rafe or Kate the opportunity to offer judgement, but she had no reason to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Mar 26 2013, 07:40 PM
lysie
gailwinters
From 1 to 10 on my gloating scale, that was maybe a 2. I honestly saw no gloating. She didn't act apologetic or offer an explanation or give either Rafe or Kate the opportunity to offer judgement, but she had no reason to.
It definitely wasn't OTT gloating, but I thought it was pretty clear she was saying it to get to him and she had the obnoxious smirk she always had when she would tell EJ that Rafe had...bought her some hay or something. Whatever those two did together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

PatNS
Mar 26 2013, 02:14 PM
I can't believe how John is treating Marlena. As bad as that is, I find it even more unbelievable that Marlena is just standing there and letting him treat her like that! ARGH! So frustrating.

Will is unbelievable. Nothing justifies what he is doing. And let's not all forget that Nick would have nothing on Will if Will hadn't tried to murder somehow. So really - how much better is Will than Nick - now Will is sanctioning another murder - he knows full what Stefano is capable of doing and he's more than anxious to have Stefano do it.

Brady - oh lord - save us from having to listen to that blithering idiot any longer. He deserves evey painful thing Kristen and Stefano are going to do to him.
People need to STOP. JUMPING. TO. CONCLUSIONS!!

Will has NEVER said he wants Nick dead. He just wants Nick out of his daughters life. Hell, even crazy Sami stopped short of wanting him dead. She wants only Nick sent back to prison.

I'm sure Stefano does much more than just off people, right?
Offline Profile Goto Top

stormymac
Member Avatar

jam6242
Mar 26 2013, 06:19 PM
The look on Sonny's face when he saw Kate and Rafe was priceless. Not impressed that Will can't even ask Stefano for help himself, he's letting Sami do it for him.

This silliness with Brady/Kristen/John/Marlena is getting tiresome to me. I can't get excited that a 40 year old man's family doesn't approve of his relationship. John is making no sense regarding his attitude toward Marlena.
Well, I believe the last time Will saw Stefano, he was pointing a gun at him and threatening to to kill him. I think I would use a go-between at first too.
Online Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 26 2013, 07:42 PM
gailwinters
Mar 26 2013, 07:40 PM
lysie
gailwinters
It definitely wasn't OTT gloating, but I thought it was pretty clear she was saying it to get to him and she had the obnoxious smirk she always had when she would tell EJ that Rafe had...bought her some hay or something. Whatever those two did together.
Wow, we saw that scene completely differently....and I'm not even joking. LOL. I actually looked for a smirk and didn't see one! Eye of the beholder. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 26 2013, 07:05 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
AWESOMESAUCE
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Ahem. Here's the right thread.

Oh. And one other thing. Sami and Will's "scheme" may be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I don't even see how it could be considered a scheme. I hope Stefano sees right through it because my opinion of him can't get much lower. But seriously?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 26 2013, 07:06 PM
Sami talking about Will's custody issue. "This is about me......and Will."

Says it all.
That's Sami. Although it's a good thing she does think this is about her, because Will seems ambivalent about the entire thing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I didn't like that it took Nick calling Sonny the f word for Will to get his ass into gear. Nick telling him to his face that he's doing this because he is gay should be more than enough but what do I know.

I'm still trying to decide whether I like Kristen's outfit. Love the hair. Maybe it would have been better if she wore leggings or black skinny jeans...

Marlena needs to slap the shit out of John for the way he treats her. Every time she does nothing about it, I lose more respect for her. :shame: Come on, girl.

Rate was a little weird for me. The "on your knees thing was a bit :ermm: but it wasn't as bad as I heard it was. It would have been much better if Rafe was the one on his knees. WAY better. Just sayin.

Poor Sonny, he's still trying to process what he saw. :laugh:

Stefano and Brady was nice. Brady clearly loves her. I think Steffie sees that Kristen is starting to fall for him.

I loved Sami today. A smidge pro-active, a dash of "I give no fucks, get out of my way." I like it.

I liked Cam and Abby. The way he was back and forth in the way he reacted to Abby putting the rakes on the loving shows that something else is on his mind... I'm guessing stress from his shady dealings.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sonny seeing Rafe and Kate made the episode for me. One, it's just a funny complication. Two, FS played Sonny's "I did not need to know this" face perfectly.

I also think it would make more sense if Sonny went to Justin. Failing that, I wish Will and Sonny would use Chad, not Sami, as a conduit to Stefano. Or even EJ directly (since Will has a pretty good relationship with him). Sami isn't the first person I'd want pleading my case with Stefano.

But dammit, I want to see the plea. I'm getting restless.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic