Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 26 2013, 07:05 AM (8,951 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

:yuk: The Rate scenes were gross...Kate down on her knees in front of him :shame:

Sonny's face after catching them pretty much sums Rate up for me :x Damn Kate can do better!

Sami and Will scheming together :rockon:

Wally has the cutest dimples, he is so hott, although I prefer him as Ned on GH than Justin on days.

Overall episode was ok
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Pookie
Mar 26 2013, 07:56 PM
PatNS
Mar 26 2013, 02:14 PM
I can't believe how John is treating Marlena. As bad as that is, I find it even more unbelievable that Marlena is just standing there and letting him treat her like that! ARGH! So frustrating.

Will is unbelievable. Nothing justifies what he is doing. And let's not all forget that Nick would have nothing on Will if Will hadn't tried to murder somehow. So really - how much better is Will than Nick - now Will is sanctioning another murder - he knows full what Stefano is capable of doing and he's more than anxious to have Stefano do it.

Brady - oh lord - save us from having to listen to that blithering idiot any longer. He deserves evey painful thing Kristen and Stefano are going to do to him.
People need to STOP. JUMPING. TO. CONCLUSIONS!!

Will has NEVER said he wants Nick dead. He just wants Nick out of his daughters life. Hell, even crazy Sami stopped short of wanting him dead. She wants only Nick sent back to prison.

I'm sure Stefano does much more than just off people, right?
Yeah, I assumed that a corrupt judge on Stefano's payroll could yank Nick's parole, or said judge could fix the shooting of EJ legal wise and have all the potentially charges dismissed (something I'm sure Justin could do legally since no witnesses besides Will would testify.) Honestly, when has Stefano ever killed anyone (besides a minor character)? At worst, he'd snatch the person and replace them with a double or something. Straight up murder hasn't been his style since the mid-80s.
Offline Profile Goto Top

zyona

Honeybees
Mar 26 2013, 08:51 PM
Pookie
PatNS
I can't believe how John is treating Marlena. As bad as that is, I find it even more unbelievable that Marlena is just standing there and letting him treat her like that! ARGH! So frustrating.

Will is unbelievable. Nothing justifies what he is doing. And let's not all forget that Nick would have nothing on Will if Will hadn't tried to murder somehow. So really - how much better is Will than Nick - now Will is sanctioning another murder - he knows full what Stefano is capable of doing and he's more than anxious to have Stefano do it.

Brady - oh lord - save us from having to listen to that blithering idiot any longer. He deserves evey painful thing Kristen and Stefano are going to do to him.

Will has NEVER said he wants Nick dead. He just wants Nick out of his daughters life. Hell, even crazy Sami stopped short of wanting him dead. She wants only Nick sent back to prison.

Yeah, I assumed that a corrupt judge on Stefano's payroll could yank Nick's parole, or said judge could fix the shooting of EJ legal wise and have all the potentially charges dismissed (something I'm sure Justin could do legally since no witnesses besides Will would testify.) Honestly, when has Stefano ever killed anyone (besides a minor character)? At worst, he'd snatch the person and replace them with a double or something. Straight up murder hasn't been his style since the mid-80s.
Thank you!! I was trying to find the clip where Will said I want that homophobe dead!!! :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

TinaJagger11
Member Avatar

james0479
Mar 26 2013, 08:02 AM
Because I am as addicted to this board as I am the actual show, the first thing I do when I wake up is log on here. I've literally been awake 42 seconds and the first thing I see is that picture. I don't think I'll ever stop laughing. What the fuck is that? Looks like a spray tanned volleyball with eyes and the tail of a raggedy dog on top. That Farah is such a thespian. Thank you Lysie :)
Thank you for this^ I have been laughing and re-reading this for the past five minutes :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I actually loved today's show. Maybe it was simply the Fetchlessness of it all.

Sami looked fab - that outfit is so flattering on her and her pre-sex rats' nest turned into a pretty cute post-sex updo. Go figure. And I'm so glad that Will has finally decided to join TeamWill. I have to LOL at Swill thinking they're going to trick Steffy into helping them. They're so adorably clueless.

Man, I feel like I've seen this Abby-Cameron scene where she put the brakes on sex about 20 times. And it just never, ever gets interesting. Like ever.

Really Rate? About to go at it on Gabi's bed? Classy. The "on your knees" thing worked with the dirty-hot vibe I like them to have though. Plus, I love douchey Rufus and that was totally douchey! LOL at Sonny acting like he'd seen a train wreck.

I know John's being a dick to Marlena and is probably out of character overall, but I'm enjoying him more than I have since his return. He kinda reminds me of RoboJohn which is a big improvement on Original Recipe John IMO. And I'm starting to be hopeful for the conclusion of the Bristen engagement story. It's still not clear how the fallout will hurt anybody, but for some reason, I'm starting to think it might have some actual impact. Anyway, it's at least got me intrigued again.

And I enjoy it anytime we see some interactions we don't see everyday... Sami/Sonny/Kate, Will/Justin, Stefano/Brady and especially Sonny/Justin. Just a fun show all around today!
Edited by tomsawyer, Mar 26 2013, 10:10 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovingDays

wow 2 days in a row without Dannifer.............Let's partyyyyy
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Once again the wardrobe department needs a new stylist,Kritters dress marches her personality,UGLY.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Amazee-Dayzee

LovingDays
Mar 26 2013, 09:40 PM
wow 2 days in a row without Dannifer.............Let's partyyyyy
I haven't decided which couple is worse yet: Dannifer or Camigail. Both of them bore me to tears.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jdawg1077

Another J/M episode, another nail in their respective coffins as characters I recognize. Granted, it wasn't as bad as their last appearance. I'm still shocked that the writers would have John tell Marlena to "stay out of my life". Those words would simply never fall from his mouth. What. Shitty. Writing. Today John *only* told Marlena to "stay out of it", which I suppose is an improvement. But the damage is done.

And of course, Marlena is still acting like some dopey doormat, calling John "honey" almost apologetically, and easily falling for Kristen's set-up. All the while John continues to act like an ass towards Marlena. Brady's idiocy I'm fine with. It actually makes sense given what his character has been through, and it serves the plot well, irritating as his stupidity is.

Not sure how much more of this I can stomach. These characters are on the road to ruin. And if the writers have John willingly sleep with Kristen...well, it might be nice to have one more free hour a day. Or at the very least the fifteen minutes I'll save by ff-ing through their story until the Nick story wraps up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

BalscoFan5
Mar 26 2013, 10:02 PM
Once again the wardrobe department needs a new stylist,Kritters dress marches her personality,UGLY.
It's like they kept clothes from the 90's during her first run as Kristen and pulled them out of storage to use now... ^o)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

I was just imagining Sonny is kinda like Joey from FRIENDS when he found out Monica and Chandler were hooking up. Then they spent months forcing him to keep the secret, then Rachel, then Phoebe then Ross each found out in their own shocking way. Sonny should have some fun with this.

1st Will find out. Then he's like "What the hell, Rafe!? First my Mom, then my grandma!? Dude, if I catch even looking at my great grandma Caroline, I'm kicking your ass."

Then Sami catches them doing it: "Ahhhh!! My eyes! MY EYES!!" and then she goes hysterically blind.

Then after Sami processes it, she tells EJ and then decide to screw with Rafe and Kate for fun by separately coming on to them in front of each other to get them to confess.

Finally, Lucas finds out and is all "THAT'S. MY. MOOOOO-THHH--EERRR!!!" and clocks Rafe.
Edited by Pookie, Mar 27 2013, 12:01 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Mar 26 2013, 12:40 PM
Ok. Cameron just went douchy. You were just prepared to be Abby's 1st time and now you're all "I really like you a lot, but..."
THIS!!!!! :'(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Mar 26 2013, 12:51 PM
smdh. Brady just stomps his foot, throws a tantrum, and runs away when he doesn't get his way. He's acting the age his character really should be without SORASing.
THIS!!!! Again!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

cockymom
Mar 26 2013, 12:59 PM
Why does Marlena continue to look surprised every time John acts like a dick? At this point she needs to tell him to f*** off.
Totally!! It should be expected by now!! That totally dumbfounded look is SO misplaced!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 26 2013, 10:56 PM
BalscoFan5
Mar 26 2013, 10:02 PM
It's like they kept clothes from the 90's during her first run as Kristen and pulled them out of storage to use now... ^o)
The top is fashionable but not only is it out of season but it's not even tailored properly to ED. Just what were they thinking? :shrug:

The bottom part was okay, I don't understand that piece of red mixed in but I'll chalk it up to not being matched with a proper top.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

anya
Mar 26 2013, 06:17 PM
Matt
Mar 26 2013, 12:41 PM
Gramps comment just made me think how utterly perfect Wally Kurth would've been as Dougie LeClair
Heh... I went to Junior High with the guy that played "Little Dougle". Fun fact, I know. :rolleyes:

ETA: Dougie, not Dougle lol.
I don't know what ya'll's meaning of ETA is, I only know it to mean Estimated Time of Arrival! 😄
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Sweet and Salty
Mar 27 2013, 12:07 AM
anya
Mar 26 2013, 06:17 PM
Matt
Mar 26 2013, 12:41 PM
Gramps comment just made me think how utterly perfect Wally Kurth would've been as Dougie LeClair
Heh... I went to Junior High with the guy that played "Little Dougle". Fun fact, I know. :rolleyes:

ETA: Dougie, not Dougle lol.
I don't know what ya'll's meaning of ETA is, I only know it to mean Estimated Time of Arrival! 😄
Edited To Add = ETA
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

zyona
Mar 26 2013, 09:04 PM
Honeybees
Mar 26 2013, 08:51 PM
Pookie
PatNS

Thank you!! I was trying to find the clip where Will said I want that homophobe dead!!! :rolleyes:
It sounded to me he was HUGELY implying that he wants Nick dead! Saying something to the effect of "getting Nick out of the picture"... Or "getting rid of Nick"...No he didn't say it outright, but when you go to Stephano, he doesn't like just slap your wrist.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaylenzie

Just found this site and joined so I could vent about hair and low and behold. The subject is hair! So this is my first post. What I want to know is if anybody knows the answer to this. I was so confused why a woman Kate's age was running around with a randomly placed blue streak in her hair. They finally get rid of it and Sami is sporting a random pink streak. What's up with that ridiculesness?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Brady if Kritter can take your phone and manipulate you running into John and Marlena that SHOULD of told him something,but NO,he is still a moron.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic