Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 26 2013, 07:05 AM (8,855 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Only just watching this...naturally, Brady is in petulant brat/obnoxious teenager mode. Ugh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

John and Brady are less tolerable than Daniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Kate on her knees in front of Rafe feels so weird. Not necessarily bad, just...weird.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I like Kristen's hair but what the hell is she wearing? Her wardrobe is as hit and miss as Sami's.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I hope Brady is forced to eat a table full of crow before he's accepted back into the fold after realizing the error of his ways. John should have to answer for himself too. It's crushing to see Marlena so passive and accepting of this treatment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"How do I fix this?" - Marlena
YOU don't. You're not the one being an ass here.

I did like the brief flashback of John with baby Brady though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I love Kristen's slowly expanding bitchy smirk. No one does triumphalism like she does. Not even Kate, Sami and Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Seeing John in his current state, I'd actually welcome one of Sami's in-his-face tirades. At least he'd deserve it for once.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I don't know why they're so worried about Brady? Unless Kristen plans on killing him on their wedding night, leave him alone. He'll eventually find out she's been playing him for a fool and that'll be that. Although I do wonder what happened to the Brady who became so furious at Nicole for lying about where she had gotten some of her money which was none of his business at all.
Edited by camera shy, Mar 27 2013, 08:55 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

This epi was mediocre for me. I love every blessed Kristen scene, but that is solely due to ED and not the actual s/l. I want to see someone, anyone's fucking plan at this point. Where are the schemes? What is the potential fallout? Why is John a douche and why is Marlena just dealing with it? Kristen/Marlena confrontations and Kristen/Stefano moments have by faaaar been the most enjoyable pieces of this story.

Someone else said this already too: Sami & Will going to Stefano is stupid. Why not Will & Sonny going to Chad? Chad knows at this point Stefano really wants a relationship with him so why not use that to help his friend since he fucked things up with Will at the wedding for whatever? Even though Chad bores me to tears...Kate also should have more to do that fuck around with Eyebrows. This "pairing" shouldn't have gone beyond that one awkward night. Though I did enjoy Sonny's reaction as well.

Cameron and Abby are as boring and repetative as Tannifer. It's like...yay! There's no Tanniifer today!! But shit...there they are....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Lil
Mar 27 2013, 09:04 AM
This epi was mediocre for me. I love every blessed Kristen scene, but that is solely due to ED and not the actual s/l. I want to see someone, anyone's fucking plan at this point. Where are the schemes? What is the potential fallout? Why is John a douche and why is Marlena just dealing with it? Kristen/Marlena confrontations and Kristen/Stefano moments have by faaaar been the most enjoyable pieces of this story.

Someone else said this already too: Sami & Will going to Stefano is stupid. Why not Will & Sonny going to Chad? Chad knows at this point Stefano really wants a relationship with him so why not use that to help his friend since he fucked things up with Will at the wedding for whatever? Even though Chad bores me to tears...Kate also should have more to do that fuck around with Eyebrows. This "pairing" shouldn't have gone beyond that one awkward night. Though I did enjoy Sonny's reaction as well.

Cameron and Abby are as boring and repetative as Tannifer. It's like...yay! There's no Tanniifer today!! But shit...there they are....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Good point about Wilson having Chad be the one to ask for Stefano's help. And Chad would love to stick it to Gabi.
Online Profile Goto Top

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Kaylenzie
Mar 27 2013, 03:03 AM
Just found this site and joined so I could vent about hair and low and behold. The subject is hair! So this is my first post. What I want to know is if anybody knows the answer to this. I was so confused why a woman Kate's age was running around with a randomly placed blue streak in her hair. They finally get rid of it and Sami is sporting a random pink streak. What's up with that ridiculesness?
Sami's pink streak is the actress's idea!!! I believe she said she was inspired by her fave singer, Christina Aguilera.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

A few comments about yesterday's show:

What freaking kid has Rafe been kept away from??

GG you flubbed that line it was YOU have kept a child & or children out of someone's life.

Also, Kate had to get on her knees??

He should be on his knees every freaking day doing WHATEVER needs be because she's way too good for his dull ass.

Can someone get him drunk again?? Stat."

Also, could NuCameron be any more dull?? I need him & Rafe on my screen back to back to cure my damn insomnia. Snooze fest. Somebody tell me why Abby wants to give him her flower?? B-)

John & Marlena are getting on my damn nerves. Let Brady go screw Kristen till his little Brady falls off. HE'S A GROWN ASS MAN!plus, I want to see Kristen lose her marbles again when she can't dump him. Y'all need to go eat some strawberries or something.

Lastly, did anyone figure out what the crap Kristen had on?? Was it a skirt & blouse with a red cami underneath?? The hair & wardrobe dept are obviously smoking crack or being run by Marcel the monkey.
Edited by SoapGal1, Mar 27 2013, 10:45 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Kate on her knees was just Days keepin it classy. Nothing like making the characters look as though they're going to deliver the first on screen blow job.

Will needs a hard smack to the head. Pairing up with your mom and one of her ideas when you have so many other resources? How about at least exhausting one of those first? This is a kid who tries to reason things out, so I find his impulsiveness to jump in bed with Stefano first thing a bit of a stretch.

Sonny, we all feel your pain. No one should have to witness what you did poor chap. Sadly while you'll escape more eye scorching trauma we'll be saddled with much more.

Cameron and Abby are a snooze.

The Brady/Kristen tale has lost momentum for me. John's a jerk. Marlena is wimpy. Brady would rather hate his father and shake Stefano's hand. He's also living with Ej who he beat to a pulp without hardly any animosity. He's a big gullible oaf. The Kristen/Marlena confrontations have been the best thing going with all this, but that's not enough to carry it. It feels thrown together and I expected more compelling story with what should be their huge comeback tale for Kristen.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Mar 27 2013, 10:08 AM
Kate on her knees was just Days keepin it classy. Nothing like making the characters look as though they're going to deliver the first on screen blow job.

They'd have to go back in time to do that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I seem to remember Patch & Kayla in a bathtub....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Floridagirl
Mar 26 2013, 05:51 PM
Panda Panda
Mar 26 2013, 12:41 PM
Why do the Horton's have a framed picture of a Faberge egg hanging on their wall?
That is Daniel's baby picture.
:teehee:
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 27 2013, 10:48 AM
I seem to remember Patch & Kayla in a bathtub....
And Chelsea/Max in a car. That stayla scene shocked me (years later). I didn't know they could get away with that in Daytime back then.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 27 2013, 10:27 AM
Hamilton
Mar 27 2013, 10:08 AM

They'd have to go back in time to do that.
True.
But, I couldn't let this pass with out expressing my admiration at a scene so well written that couldn't have fit two characters better. :huh: Then again I've felt a lot of admiration for how characters are being written so true to themselves a lot lately. John, Marlena, Chloe . . . oh the list goes on and on. :shame:
Online Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Rafe hasn't gotten a ton of character development, so who really knows about him, but I have no problem believing Kate has spent a lot of time in that position.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic