Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com Comings & Goings 3/26
Topic Started: Mar 26 2013, 11:20 AM (10,749 Views)
DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/03/26/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-43.htm?r=facebook
Edited by lysie, Mar 26 2013, 11:41 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Wow. I'm actually at a loss here. Belle? Claire?

I wonder if Wendy and Jonah will ever come back lol

JoeBucs32

Whoa! I wonder who the returning "vet" is....?

Lil
Member Avatar

"hasn't been mentioned in years" Hmmm...they have mentioned Belle, Claire, hell they have even mentioned Cassie somewhat recently.

AFaithL

Please let it be Belle!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Belle & Claire! Belle & Claire! Belle & Claire! Belle & Claire! :pray: :pray: :pray:

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Jeannie Donovan (daughter of Kim Brady and Shane Donovan) would fit the description of the younger character who hasn't been mentioned in years. Would Sarah Horton be considered a vet?
Edited by JarlenaLante, Mar 26 2013, 11:44 AM.

AFaithL

Well if Jeannie comes back, then the vet could be Kimberly...

JoeBucs32

The spoiler says "TWO prominent families." Melissa? Sara? Laura?

AFaithL

Laura Horton for the win! Jen needs her mother and Marlena needs her BFF.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

For the veteran, I always vote for Melissa (Lisa Trusel).

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Martha Madison!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

lysie
Member Avatar

It doesn't give any kind of contract information so they both could be short term or guest appearances.

james0479
Member Avatar

Intriguing!! I remember at some point, Corday mentioned something along the lines of bringing familiar faces in for story arcs every so often and I liked that idea. I'm hoping for Belle but Laura could be good too. Someone who hasn't been mentioned in years? Hmmm. Can't be Melissa since she was at Alice's funeral. Claire makes sense tho and most of us have agreed we wouldn't mind seeing Belle without Shawn if need be. This is interesting.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

It could be Belle and Claire...would Belle be considered a vet though? Maybe they're holding off on Shawn until they can get Jason Cook to agree to come back!

Edit: Jan Spears hasn't been mentioned in years. I'd love to see her. :rockon: If Kayla wasn't already wasting away in the Pub, I'd say it was her and Stephanie.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Mar 26 2013, 12:41 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I would looooooooove if it was Susan Flannery's Laura Horton, but if that ever happens it will be broken by EW.com or THR or someone like that. Doubt it would be hinted at on About.com.

I'm just intrigued by this. I would think Belle and Claire, but what about Shawn? ANOTHER couple where one half is off-screen roaming around the world? Don't think so. Actually that might be more of a reason why it is her because this show is stupid.

The younger character is really throwing me off. Claire doesn't fit the description. It says not mentioned in years. I wonder what they consider "vet" and "younger" because if "vet" means like 50s then "younger" could be whoever Chrishell Stause is potentially playing. If "vet" is Belle then "younger" would be like a teen character. Too vague, but I'm glad there's something to finally intrigue me.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Since Kayla's in town, maybe it's Stephanie? But she was mentioned not too long ago. Would they soras Claire already?? Prominent families... Horton, Brady, Dimera?? I guess it could be Cassie?? Nahhh

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm guessing Laura is the veteran. And Sarah Horton is the younger character (played by Stause).

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 26 2013, 12:42 PM
Since Kayla's in town, maybe it's Stephanie? But she was mentioned not too long ago. Would they soras Claire already?? Prominent families... Horton, Brady, Dimera?? I guess it could be Cassie?? Nahhh
there also greata,mimi,carly[not years but you know tomsell]laura
jan spears

taylor,
liz the singer from the 80
melisa horton

new actress emily, autumn[yeha right]sarah horton
Edited by Partnersincrime, Mar 26 2013, 01:15 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Mar 26 2013, 01:14 PM
LuvingLumi
Mar 26 2013, 12:42 PM
liz the singer from the 80
You could have something here. The returns could be connected and Liz could be the veteran, while her daughter Noel would be the younger character not mentioned in years.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply