Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com Comings & Goings 3/26
Topic Started: Mar 26 2013, 11:20 AM (10,904 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The younger character could also be Chelsea. Or maybe Noelle Curtis. Or Stephanie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

TWO prominent families?

So we are getting a 2 person combo of Brady/Black, Horton, Kiriakis or DiMera back.

I say it is Laura Horton and Belle Black coming home.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 26 2013, 01:22 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

If Susan Flannery was returning as Laura, that news would be EVERYWHERE....I doubt About.com would be breaking that news.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

When is SOD gonna get off their ass and do some damn scooping and news breaking for a change.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Agree its not Laura, at least not as played by Susan Flannery. That news would be huge. But I don't think its Belle, unless Belle is considered the "vet." She's mentioned occasionally so she doesn't fit the description of the younger person. I thought Stause as Sarah Horton, maybe, but she seems too young to play that role. I mean the character was born in 81 and would be 5 years younger than EJ, lol. That doesn't mean its out since DAYS just doesn't give a shit about anything really.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 26 2013, 01:23 PM
When is SOD gonna get off their ass and do some damn scooping and news breaking for a change.
SOD does nothing ever. They like to blame everything else for magazines dying, but they're just horrible at what they do. The only good thing about SOD is actor interviews.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

james0479
Mar 26 2013, 12:01 PM
Intriguing!! I remember at some point, Corday mentioned something along the lines of bringing familiar faces in for story arcs every so often and I liked that idea. I'm hoping for Belle but Laura could be good too. Someone who hasn't been mentioned in years? Hmmm. Can't be Melissa since she was at Alice's funeral. Claire makes sense tho and most of us have agreed we wouldn't mind seeing Belle without Shawn if need be. This is interesting.
I'd rather see Shawn & Claire return than Belle. There are already enough characters interacting with Sami & her family. With Bo gone, it would be nice to give Hope someone steady to interact with since the only person that's recently returned that Days that would've made sense for her to play the mothering role with is Nick, & that got screwed up by the fact that he had to get together with Gabi almost instantaneously because of the Wabi baby.

six
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 26 2013, 01:24 PM
Agree its not Laura, at least not as played by Susan Flannery. That news would be huge. But I don't think its Belle, unless Belle is considered the "vet." She's mentioned occasionally so she doesn't fit the description of the younger person. I thought Stause as Sarah Horton, maybe, but she seems too young to play that role. I mean the character was born in 81 and would be 5 years younger than EJ, lol. That doesn't mean its out since DAYS just doesn't give a shit about anything really.
That wouldn't be too much of a desoras though. Although that term really doesn't fit - is there a word for a non sorased character who should be older, if kept in the same age group as the one they were born in?

I'm glad the show is bringing characters back instead of creating someone completely new.

run to me
Member Avatar

I can't wait for this Bristen storyline to be over. They've got Brady looking like a complete idiot. What's it gonna take for him to get suspicious of this woman who he knows has history with his family and not a very good one at that.

annie21

james0479
Intriguing!! I remember at some point, Corday mentioned something along the lines of bringing familiar faces in for story arcs every so often and I liked that idea. I'm hoping for Belle but Laura could be good too. Someone who hasn't been mentioned in years? Hmmm. Can't be Melissa since she was at Alice's funeral. Claire makes sense tho and most of us have agreed we wouldn't mind seeing Belle without Shawn if need be. This is interesting.
Alice's funeral was in 2010, more than three years ago in Salem time. Technically, Melissa could be a candidate, as could Marie.

Other "veteran" females who might return at least for a brief time:
-- Carrie
-- Vivian
-- Carly
-- Anna
-- Laura
-- Kimberly

It says both are from "prominent families," so I guess it's up for grabs as to whether the Alamains fit that description.

Did anyone else find the reference to "coming back to the story canvas" as odd? It made it sound like the person(s) may not actually be in Salem, so it leaves open the possibility of ghosts (e.g., Isabella) and people overseas (e.g., Susan).

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

How about Marie, in relation to the Nick story?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

annie21
Mar 26 2013, 01:38 PM
james0479
Alice's funeral was in 2010, more than three years ago in Salem time. Technically, Melissa could be a candidate, as could Marie.

Other "veteran" females who might return at least for a brief time:
-- Carrie
-- Vivian
-- Carly
-- Anna
-- Laura
-- Kimberly

It says both are from "prominent families," so I guess it's up for grabs as to whether the Alamains fit that description.

Did anyone else find the reference to "coming back to the story canvas" as odd? It made it sound like the person(s) may not actually be in Salem, so it leaves open the possibility of ghosts (e.g., Isabella) and people overseas (e.g., Susan).

Hmmmmm!!!! I didn't think about Susan. Now that would be interesting!!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I would LOVE to see Maree Cheatham pop up on DAYS, but she's a regular on some show on Nickelodeon. She just joined Twitter and when people mention DAYS to her she always says, "Let the show know how you feel." so I don't think she's been approached yet.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I really hope it is not someone as boring as Melissa to be honest. I love Lisa Trusel, but I would rather see someone else come home.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I think Chrishnell as a Sarah Horton re-cast sounds like a good guess. I like the idea of bringing on a new 30ish woman who is connected to one of the families. The only thing disappointing about that is that it would mean she can't be paired with Lucas.

lysie
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 26 2013, 01:25 PM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 26 2013, 01:23 PM
SOD does nothing ever. They like to blame everything else for magazines dying, but they're just horrible at what they do. The only good thing about SOD is actor interviews.
They know who it is. Idk what they're waiting for.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Did I miss a rumour or something about this Christell Stause or whatever her name is?

lysie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 26 2013, 02:34 PM
Did I miss a rumour or something about this Christell Stause or whatever her name is?

Yes. Apparently she has said she signed with someone but hasn't said who.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

tomsawyer
Mar 26 2013, 02:23 PM
I think Chrishnell as a Sarah Horton re-cast sounds like a good guess. I like the idea of bringing on a new 30ish woman who is connected to one of the families. The only thing disappointing about that is that it would mean she can't be paired with Lucas.
Which, although hopeful, I knew it wouldn't happen under this regime. They'd bring women in for Rafe, Dan, Brady, EJ, Victor, Abe, Roman, before they bring on someone for Lucas....so IMHO given the guess about Sarah, I'd say that is a good bet that it's her and that she will be Sarah Horton and that she will ultimately end up being paired with Rafe, can't get the fact that she conveniently followed GG on twitter just a few weeks ago....hmmmm.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Even if its not Flannery, Who I don't remember in the role (Wasn't born yet XD) I would say it would still be possible for Jamie Lynn's Laura. Personally I'd love to see Marlena and Laura vs Kristen again. ... But then again... at that point they would HAVE to acknowledge Peter Blake, and for some reason this show just doesn't want to do that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply