Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com Comings & Goings 3/26
Topic Started: Mar 26 2013, 11:20 AM (10,752 Views)
six
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 26 2013, 02:23 PM
I think Chrishnell as a Sarah Horton re-cast sounds like a good guess. I like the idea of bringing on a new 30ish woman who is connected to one of the families. The only thing disappointing about that is that it would mean she can't be paired with Lucas.
Salemites don't appear to have issues with dating adopted relatives, so Lucas is in if he wants to be. ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Hmmm... Maybe they are killing Bo off and Kimberly is returning for the funeral? And maybe Jeannie will come with her and be paired with Jack Jr.? I know Jeannie is too old for him, but age means nothing on Days.

I would LOVE for it to be Belle though. I miss Martha Madison!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Mar 26 2013, 02:51 PM
tomsawyer
I think Chrishnell as a Sarah Horton re-cast sounds like a good guess. I like the idea of bringing on a new 30ish woman who is connected to one of the families. The only thing disappointing about that is that it would mean she can't be paired with Lucas.
Salemites don't appear to have issues with dating adopted relatives, so Lucas is in if he wants to be. ;)
Aw man, I know, but Mickey raised her since she was a baby. EWWWW!

But, you know what? A Sarah Horton and Lucas Horton pairing could actually be an awesome story if they made that forbidden/familial aspect a prominent part of the story. They develop an attraction, but both try to deny it because of the weird, family connection. But then, the draw is too strong and they eventually give in, rationalizing that they're not really related by blood. Of course, they keep it a secret because they know how upset their family will be. Maggie eventually discovers their secret and is super angry. Soapy!!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

if they ever wanted pair Sarah Horton with anyone from the Horton family lucas the only does fit for not having ick factor since lucas was not raise as horton and
Sarah was not longer in salem when lucas show up in salem and find out bill his father

and we have zero clue if Sarah and lucas met offscreen when Sarah was offscreen on salem
and last time Sarah had story in salem she hated maggie and with lucas close to maggie

so will nothing alike like stefanie and max

Carly
Member Avatar

Could the younger character be JT? A few months ago, there was some spoiler about a new character with whom Hope would interact, and I don't think we've seen that character on canvas yet.

But I also like the idea of Sarah Horton joining the show. Maybe Sarah will be a lawyer, and she can file a class action lawsuit against Daniel for all the female patients that he's molested.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Carly
Mar 26 2013, 03:19 PM
Could the younger character be JT? A few months ago, there was some spoiler about a new character with whom Hope would interact, and I don't think we've seen that character on canvas yet.

But I also like the idea of Sarah Horton joining the show. Maybe Sarah will be a lawyer, and she can file a class action lawsuit against Daniel for all the female patients that he's molested.
it said females.so it can not any male coming back

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I guess they can go ahead and pair them and that in and of itself is the story.....they aren't biologically related, which I guess is the big taboo, then I just don't see this regime ever investing in the character of Lucas and certainly having this type of story would need an investment from this writing team and they just don't appear to have that for the character of Lucas, regardless of how popular Bryan is and regardless of how popular the character is.....

If this new girl is Sarah, and we all of a sudden see a lot of Lucas and Maggie scenes right before she arrives then I guess the possibility could be that they might go there with them.....then again, knowing Tomlin's fascination for everything Rafe, this girl will likely be for him and yet another boring storyline.....

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Mar 26 2013, 03:15 PM
if they ever wanted pair Sarah Horton with anyone from the Horton family lucas the only does fit for not having ick factor since lucas was not raise as horton and
Sarah was not longer in salem when lucas show up in salem and find out bill his father

and we have zero clue if Sarah and lucas met offscreen when Sarah was offscreen on salem
and last time Sarah had story in salem she hated maggie and with lucas close to maggie

so will nothing alike like stefanie and max

Exactly. If Sarah and Lucas were raised as first cousins from their childhood, I think it would be icky even though they're not blood related. But given that they didn't even know they were related until adulthood, I think a Horton-on-Horton pairing could have an angsty, forbidden aspect without being gross.

six
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 26 2013, 03:03 PM
six
tomsawyer

But, you know what? A Sarah Horton and Lucas Horton pairing could actually be an awesome story if they made that forbidden/familial aspect a prominent part of the story. They develop an attraction, but both try to deny it because of the weird, family connection. But then, the draw is too strong and they eventually give in, rationalizing that they're not really related by blood. Of course, they keep it a secret because they know how upset their family will be. Maggie eventually discovers their secret and is super angry. Soapy!!
Oh I agree that "EWWW" applies, lol. But I could see it happening.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 26 2013, 03:03 PM
six
tomsawyer

and hits the bottle again..making Lucas extra guilty of what he's done.....

If Bryan wouldn't have decided to leave in 2009 after he was taken off contract, the rumored story being developed at the time was Maggie hitting the bottle again after Mickey's death with Lucas being her support system....in a roundabout sort of way, I can see Whitesell coming back to that somehow....but then again as I said they are more invested in Rafe than they are in Lucas but the storyline possibilities for a forbidden relationship of this nature is certainly there and very soapy....

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 26 2013, 03:25 PM
I guess they can go ahead and pair them and that in and of itself is the story.....they aren't biologically related, which I guess is the big taboo, then I just don't see this regime ever investing in the character of Lucas and certainly having this type of story would need an investment from this writing team and they just don't appear to have that for the character of Lucas, regardless of how popular Bryan is and regardless of how popular the character is.....

If this new girl is Sarah, and we all of a sudden see a lot of Lucas and Maggie scenes right before she arrives then I guess the possibility could be that they might go there with them.....then again, knowing Tomlin's fascination for everything Rafe, this girl will likely be for him and yet another boring storyline.....
i know few people that are blood cousins that married

most religions does not have problem with blood cousins hookup it more social thing about cousins

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Two female characters from prominent families, 1 older and 1 younger. They can't just be random popups, they have to fit into the storylines running.

I want to say one of them is Nick's mom, but I just don't know. :/

six
Member Avatar

And if this did take place, it would fit in well with the Nick/Will story and the way the few Hortons who have weighed in on things seem to be more sympathetic to Nick than Will; which could end up having something to do with how Lucas came into the family. They could end up considering Sarah more of a Horton than Lucas.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

With all the Izzy-B mentions lately, I'm wondering if Ghost Isabella might be making an appearance as we near closer to the date of the Bristen wedding.

jwsel
Member Avatar

I don't know Chrishnell Stause, but on looks alone, I could totally see her as a slightly SORASed Jeannie Donovan. Most of Jeannie's cousins were SORASed, so it isn't like a late-20s/early-30s Jeannie would be out of place. She was born before Brady and is seven years younger than Sami and Eric in canon.

Hopefully, it won't be Belle. That would mean breaking up another strong "soulmate" couple in Shawn and Belle, which will probably annoy the fans a lot.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Carly
Mar 26 2013, 03:19 PM

i think the new character they were referring to was Vargas. Can't you see how much more Hope we have now that he's on screen? :rolleyes:
Who else could it be? we got that "new character" spoiler at the start of the year & it's almost April. How much longer do we have to wait?

I can't think of any females who would give Hope more to do, unless TPTB decided to resurrect Megan??

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

six
Mar 26 2013, 03:37 PM
And if this did take place, it would fit in well with the Nick/Will story and the way the few Hortons who have weighed in on things seem to be more sympathetic to Nick than Will; which could end up having something to do with how Lucas came into the family. They could end up considering Sarah more of a Horton than Lucas.
and they can continue to be split as the story plays out, it would have enough built in angst to last a life time...no need for an interloper when the Hortons can be their own worse enemy. Frankly it would have enough legs to go far, the initial soapy story, the taboo/forbidden aspect of it, the family dynamics, the Maggie factor, heck even Bill could return to try to talk Lucas out of it...obviously it would be good that is why Days won't do it, lol....likely she is Sarah and she's for Rafe and they have the cop and the Horton and they fall in love and have sugary sweet sex and he proclaims she's his one true love, blah, blah, blah.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

I hope the vet is MA so J&J can reunite and stop this Dannifer BS. and the woman, I hope it's Belle.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

the key works is females

aimees76
Member Avatar

Could be Belle and Claire (all the DH's tweets with MM!) ... and could be the explanation for Bo's disappearance?

Claire would likely be soras'd considerably, and I MIGHT tune in to see Belle smack the beejezzus out of Sami :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply