Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com Comings & Goings 3/26
Topic Started: Mar 26 2013, 11:20 AM (10,899 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I don't think it is Kim or any of her kids...I don't think DAYS gives a fuck about Jeannie or any other Shane/Kim children at this point.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

aimees76
Mar 26 2013, 04:39 PM
Could be Belle and Claire (all the DH's tweets with MM!) ... and could be the explanation for Bo's disappearance?

Claire would likely be soras'd considerably, and I MIGHT tune in to see Belle smack the beejezzus out of Sami :D
how would they explain why Shawn didn't return with them? Personally, Belle & Claire returning without Shawn & then having to explain where both Shawn & Bo are would be a massive slap in the face to Hope & Kristian. It would be like TPTB sending a message that they're trying to get rid of Hope's family members, thereby limiting even more what story options there are.
In addition, Belle & Claire would pack more Sami family members on the show. Does anyone honestly want more airtime being spent on Sami?

aimees76
Member Avatar

^^^ LOL, I'm not saying I don't agree with your sentiments ... I'm just saying that was the first thing that came to my head since Bo is supposedly off with Shellaire, right? I was thinking Belle & Claire might be back saying that there was an accident of some kind and Bo and Shawn went overboard, or Shawn or Bo went missing and the other is looking for them, or who knows what? And no, there doesn't need to be any MORE time spent on Sami, I just like the idea of MM getting to verbally and/or physically smack AS around :D

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Honestly I always want everyone to be Sarah Horton and they never are. Tamara Braun, Sarah Joy Brown...Chrishell Stause would be fine in the role, but it would kill the Lucas pairing. Yeah they aren't related, but they are. There's already too much incest on the show as it is, don't really need more.

PLUS if the thought that she followed Galen Gering means that she will be working with Rafe then I REALLY don't want her to be Sarah Horton. After seeing how much I have come to dislike Maggie and how damn annoying Maggie is over Jennifer and Daniel I don't want the same exact shit happening with Rafe and (potentially) Sarah. They would have the same dynamic because Rafe is a good guy that Maggie would approve of. If she is playing Sarah I would want her with someone that Maggie doesn't like.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I'm more convinced than ever that Chrishell is coming on Days as someone. Just hoping not for more Dannifer angst.....

The vet? Idk, would Susan count? Anna? Does Kristen have any friends, maybe one of them? Yeah, I didn't think she had any.....Vivian wasn't exactly a great friend.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

How would Susan apply? LOL Eileen Davidson is already on the show that would be ridiculous to hint that two more people are joining the show and having one end up being a current actor.

If it was Vivian I would flip out and be the happiest person in the world about it, but after the Queen, Louise Sorel trashed the show and compared it to the Titanic I don't see that happening.

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

I hope one is Jamie Lyn Bauer! Love her with Eileen Davidson!!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I don't think it's Belle and Claire - 1. they've been mentioned, and 2. it's debatable to call Belle or Martha Madison a vet...

This has definitely peaked my interest though! TFP!

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

I remember us wanting Sarah Horton back as a pairing for Ej, and because we wanted that, I'm sure these writers are doing the opposite and bringing her back for Rafe. The writers never really give us what we want.

jwsel
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 26 2013, 04:40 PM
I don't think it is Kim or any of her kids...I don't think DAYS gives a fuck about Jeannie or any other Shane/Kim children at this point.
I normally would totally agree with you because I think TPTB have pretty much forgotten the Donovan kids exist. What throws me are the details about being connected to a prominent Salem family and not being mentioned "in years."

Taking that literally, I can think of only two young female characters that really fit that description: Jeannie and Noelle Curtis (the Chandlers were definitely "prominent"). Jeannie was last mentioned by name at Shawn's funeral (and Kim referred to "the children" being in Salem in 2010). Noelle hasn't been mentioned in even longer, but doesn't have any real connections to the current landscape.

Beyond that, who are the other young female characters connected to prominent families? Belle and Claire have been mentioned a lot since Bo left. I think Chelsea was too. Melanie (god no) hasn't been gone long enough. I also think Cassie was mentioned by Kate not all that long ago.

Whether Sarah fits depends on your definition of "in years." I'm pretty sure she was mentioned before Maggie's and Victor's wedding in late 2011.

I guess they also could resurrect Arianna -- and that assumes the Hernandez family is prominent.

Am I forgetting anyone?

tylerbo20

correction if it was Louise Sorell id be the happiest person in the world ;) i awaited her return since she left back in 2000 got my wish terrible writing ruined it and made me hate Maggie...Laura Horton another fave she is great with Marlena/Kristen ...but could be Carrie and Belle?

Daysofold

Supergirlx2
Mar 26 2013, 04:45 PM
aimees76
Mar 26 2013, 04:39 PM
Could be Belle and Claire (all the DH's tweets with MM!) ... and could be the explanation for Bo's disappearance?

Claire would likely be soras'd considerably, and I MIGHT tune in to see Belle smack the beejezzus out of Sami :D
how would they explain why Shawn didn't return with them? Personally, Belle & Claire returning without Shawn & then having to explain where both Shawn & Bo are would be a massive slap in the face to Hope & Kristian. It would be like TPTB sending a message that they're trying to get rid of Hope's family members, thereby limiting even more what story options there are.
In addition, Belle & Claire would pack more Sami family members on the show. Does anyone honestly want more airtime being spent on Sami?
Yes, it would be a slap in the face to Kristian/Hope, but do TPTB really care? Based on what her character has done thus far since Peter/Bo's departure, I don't think so.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't think it would be a slap in the face to KA or Hope at all.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

It would be dumb as hell to bring Belle and Claire back without Shawn. That's what they do with every character right now and its not working. Kayla, Hope, Jennifer...do we need to add Belle to the list? I think they should bring Shawn and Belle back and I've always felt they should be a huge part of the show anyway, but if they just bring back one it will just be another aimless character.

BradyB

I'm thinking Kim and Jeannie or Liz and Noel. It could also be Laura or even Sarah Horton. I wonderif the prominent families are still on canvas??

six
Member Avatar

I need them to hold off on bringing in Sarah Horton until Brady is available. She can be his rebound from the Kate/Brady affair that I also need to happen. ...Anyway, last Shawn/Belle left on such a ridiculous note that I think it'd be fine to bring them back separately. Shawn can always come back later.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Anyone but Melanie. :pray:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

LanaluvsBroe
Mar 26 2013, 08:57 PM
Anyone but Melanie. :pray:
Oh my god... don't even say that! :scared:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Mrs Hernandez!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Well the Hernandi are the definition of a prominent family so I'm gonna say, BINGO!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply