Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com Comings & Goings 3/26
Topic Started: Mar 26 2013, 11:20 AM (10,697 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

eyebrowns
Mar 26 2013, 11:59 PM
I'd love to see Tanya Boyd back... I love how NU-Celeste just vanished. lol I'd love to see her back in town just being cooky, but without Lexie, I doubt they'd bring her in. Unless Theo starts having psychic visions or something lol

My guess is Laura too.
I'd kill for Tanya Boyd...

And JLB's Laura because she did crazy so well lol

But if Laura came back, I would want Peter back even more than I already do!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Peter would REALLY throw a wrench in the works for Kristen as well as Jennifer...Ooh...me likey!!

lysie
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Mar 27 2013, 08:12 AM
You're right - Roman is her bio-father. I stand...well, sit...humbly corrected. I can't recall where I originally read it, but it can be found here:
http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/rmill.html
There are other spoilers in there which some readers may find disturbing...viewer discretion is advised. :omg: Please keep in mind too - these may not be actual spoilers but mere speculation/wishful thinking.
We don't post those for a reason. Some may end up being true but those rumors are taken from fan speculation. If we all start talking about how the show is bringing Susan Martin back, it will show up there as a rumor.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

KMan101
Mar 27 2013, 05:33 AM
I'd love for it to be Marie and Sarah, or Kim and Jeannie, but I feel like hell would have to freeze over for any of that to happen LOL.

Didn't Maree and Patsy tweet each other recently or something?

Oh ... would love Laura, too, but without Bill, I don't see the point. Laura would wring her hands over Jen and maybe bicker with Kate and support Marlena and argue with Kristen, but can't Maggie do that? I would HATE to see Laura wasted on being a supporting player in a role that Maggie serves (annoyingly so, but still).

They should have kept John Martin as Bill years ago.
While I agree....Laura has ALWAYS been a much more interesting character than Maggie.

The actresses who have played Laura also are FAR superior to Rogers.

So if we have to replace the annoying Maggie role, for Laura...I am all for it!

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Despite her lack of screen time, I still think of Julie not Maggie as the true matriarch of the Horton family now that Alice is gone.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm not saying Susan Banks won't return, because she very well might...but I'm saying this blurb is not about her. The word "vet" has to apply to the actor, not the character.

I think Laura would be the most likely, but I don't think Jennifer needs her really. Jennifer has a massive support system already and considering Dannifer are STILL taping together I don't really know why she would need Laura. Unless Laura comes in and hates Daniel.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

DiMeraFan67
Mar 27 2013, 11:47 AM
I'm not saying Susan Banks won't return, because she very well might...but I'm saying this blurb is not about her. The word "vet" has to apply to the actor, not the character.

I think Laura would be the most likely, but I don't think Jennifer needs her really. Jennifer has a massive support system already and considering Dannifer are STILL taping together I don't really know why she would need Laura. Unless Laura comes in and hates Daniel.
More shitty angst that couple doesn't need...seriously if we hear it's Laura we know that Laura and JJ will be getting together to make Dannifer's life a living hell and frankly I wish they'd invest in other couples/characters, because Fetch sucks and Jennifer sucks individually now just as much as she does joined at Dan's hip.

JoeBucs32

Supergirlx2
Mar 27 2013, 12:05 AM
JoeBucs32
Mar 26 2013, 11:33 PM
Miss Rhi
Mar 26 2013, 10:32 PM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 26 2013, 01:23 PM
When is SOD gonna get off their ass and do some damn scooping and news breaking for a change.
They aint got no time for that when they're too busy dictating what people do with their magazines.
What is going on with SOD? They haven't reported on anything new for weeks.

Didn't they do an interview with Susan Seaforth Hayes that they never printed??
it was printed. it's in either the newest issue that was released, or the second to newest issue.
Anything interesting in it? What wasn't it posted on here?

There haven't been any SOD posts on here lately....

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Damn Denise Alexander and SSH are insanely beautiful in that picture.

Jason47
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 27 2013, 02:25 PM
Damn Denise Alexander and SSH are insanely beautiful in that picture.
Bigger version of photo:

http://www.jason47.com/days/1970episodes.html

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

When I was reading this, I thoughht of Steph and Philip but I wont be lucky enough. :(

AFaithL

DiMeraFan67

Laura could come back to support Marlena and help expose Kristen.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Does anyone know if these two female characters are going to return fairly soon, or if we have few months before they show up?

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

Could be Chelsea, with the Nick storyline. Also I really want them to NOT bring Laura back without Mike. Mike needs to come back and rip into Nancy.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Actually, knowing Days, we're here speculating awesome people, Laura, Chelsea, Belle, Susan, Vivian (I WISH)... Watch it be someone stupid that no one cares about... and they are there to pimp out Danifer >.>

annie21

DiMeraFan67

Or maybe Laura will become Daniel's patient... and we all know what that means.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 28 2013, 12:08 AM
Does anyone know if these two female characters are going to return fairly soon, or if we have few months before they show up?
I REALLY wish Days had the same taping schedule as GH. When it was announced last fall that Sean Kanan was returning to the show we only had about 4 weeks to speculate which character he would be playing. Likewise they announced Genie Francis's return around the time she started taping so we fans only had about a month to wait for Laura to return to Port Charles. Since there was only a 4 week delay, I was still excited on the first day I saw them on TV to see what these two actors would bring to the Port Charles canvas. From the time Days announces returning actors to the time they appear on our screens, so much time goes by a lot of the excitement/momentum is lost. Since Days has a 3.5 month out taping schedule it would be very difficult in todays internet age to keep returning actors a secret for around 2 months or so, especially with so much of the cast being active on twitter. Frank Valentini has managed to pull a few surprise returns (Nancy Lee Grahn's tweet about Tyler Christopher notwithstanding) partly because it's much easier to keep something under wraps for two weeks or so as opposed to two or three months. Yes, the 3.5 month schedule is cost effective for some reason, but you sacrifice the ability to pull any kind of shocking character return.

lysie
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
One is very soon.

james0479
Member Avatar

The more I think about it the more I hope it's Laura. But I'd personally want Laura more for the Marlena/Kristen story than Dannifer sooooo I need to be careful what I wish for because Laura would obviously mean more Jenn Jenn. It would be cool for Laura to return and not give two shits about Daniel as we all know he needs no more further propping. I'm just ready to find out who at least ONE of the returns are! Lol

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Id assume a few months. Very rarely does someone start filming without it leaking out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply