Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com Comings & Goings 3/26
Topic Started: Mar 26 2013, 11:20 AM (10,701 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

lysie
Mar 28 2013, 08:16 AM
Panda Panda
Mar 28 2013, 12:08 AM
Does anyone know if these two female characters are going to return fairly soon, or if we have few months before they show up?
One is very soon.
Okay SPILL Lysie!

Are you excited about the returns or just meh?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I know right!! Mitch, what can we bribe Lysie with? I need some spillage ASAP. If it's Melanie, I'll throw up forever.

Kyan

It would be great if it were Laura and Daniel couldn't resist her.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Kyan
Mar 28 2013, 10:49 AM
It would be great if it were Laura and Daniel couldn't resist her.
That is the last thing I want to see. Although I'm sure Jennifer would be the first to forgive Daniel even though she dumped Jack for the same reason.

lysie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 28 2013, 10:15 AM
lysie
Panda Panda
Does anyone know if these two female characters are going to return fairly soon, or if we have few months before they show up?
One is very soon.
Okay SPILL Lysie!

I wish I could. Mentioning that I know may be more than I'm allowed, lol. I'm meh due to content.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

lysie
Mar 28 2013, 12:32 PM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 28 2013, 10:15 AM
lysie
Panda Panda
One is very soon.
Okay SPILL Lysie!

I wish I could. Mentioning that I know may be more than I'm allowed, lol. I'm meh due to content.
Quick, someone kidnap Deidre Hall and hold her ransom until Lysie spills.

AFaithL

I bet one is Laura. Putting all my chips on it.

james0479
Member Avatar

I'm also putting my chips on Laura. I'm just curious as to who will play her. I'm going with Jamie Lynn Bauer....she's prolly cheap these days. I AM curious about the idea of Cassie returning but I don't see a ton of use for her.....but after watching this show everyday for 25 years what Da hell do I know? Lol

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

If its Laura, it will be JLB. No chance in hell something like this would first be hinted at on About.com if it were Susan Flannery.

I have seen two other actors sending Podiatrist jokes to Chrishell Stause so if someone breaks their ankle or foot or anything of the sorts she will be showing up on DAYS any moment. I have no idea who from the past would be a podiatrist, but I'm pretty sure Cassie Brady didn't have that in her. She wasn't smart enough.

AFaithL

DiMeraFan67
Mar 28 2013, 03:09 PM

I have seen two other actors sending Podiatrist jokes to Chrishell Stause so if someone breaks their ankle or foot or anything of the sorts she will be showing up on DAYS any moment. I have no idea who from the past would be a podiatrist, but I'm pretty sure Cassie Brady didn't have that in her. She wasn't smart enough.
Just keep her character away from Brady.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't even know if its DAYS related, but when she pops up on a show I'm pretty sure she will be playing a podiatrist. Kinda narrows it to DAYS and GH though, IMO.

And I hope she stays away from Brady because he is a black hole that ruins good actresses! Eileen Davidson is the exception to the rule.

AFaithL

DiMeraFan67
Mar 28 2013, 03:23 PM
I don't even know if its DAYS related, but when she pops up on a show I'm pretty sure she will be playing a podiatrist. Kinda narrows it to DAYS and GH though, IMO.

And I hope she stays away from Brady because he is a black hole that ruins good actresses! Eileen Davidson is the exception to the rule.
I agree that Eileen Davidson is the best actress to work with Eric Martsolf.

So if TPTB are even *contemplating* pairing her with Brady, then forget about it. Send her to General Hospital and pair her with Patrick instead.

If she must come to Days, pair her with anyone but Brady: Rafe, Lucas, Eric, Daniel, Chad, Cameron, Vargas ....hell even Fauxman. Just keep her FAR away from Brady Victor Black (and of course John, who belongs with Marlena).

KMan101
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 27 2013, 10:41 AM
KMan101
Mar 27 2013, 05:33 AM
I'd love for it to be Marie and Sarah, or Kim and Jeannie, but I feel like hell would have to freeze over for any of that to happen LOL.

Didn't Maree and Patsy tweet each other recently or something?

Oh ... would love Laura, too, but without Bill, I don't see the point. Laura would wring her hands over Jen and maybe bicker with Kate and support Marlena and argue with Kristen, but can't Maggie do that? I would HATE to see Laura wasted on being a supporting player in a role that Maggie serves (annoyingly so, but still).

They should have kept John Martin as Bill years ago.
While I agree....Laura has ALWAYS been a much more interesting character than Maggie.

The actresses who have played Laura also are FAR superior to Rogers.

So if we have to replace the annoying Maggie role, for Laura...I am all for it!
Oh, I completely agree!

I would LOVE Laura back, but I can't see Tomlin seeing her as needed. I would LOVE it and Maggie can go be with Melanie off-screen. I hate saying that about Maggie but the character, since being made Dan's mother, has gone completely downhill.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

The entire Egg baby storyline was a MAJOR insult to the memory of John Clarke and the character of Mickey Horton, IMHO.

tylerbo20

Laura Laura Laura...she hates Kristen and that entire Kristen vs Marlena/Laura was fun...or Vivian yes Vivian/Kristen/Laura/Marlena

lysie
Member Avatar

SOD has a bit about this this week. It's basically the same, but it does say one is arriving this month and the other one has started filming but is being kept quiet.

ShaneDOOLFan

is it Laura? I loved her and Kristen's rivalry.

tylerbo20

Carrie?
Vivian?
Laura?

AFaithL

lysie
Mar 28 2013, 07:23 PM
SOD has a bit about this this week. It's basically the same, but it does say one is arriving this month and the other one has started filming but is being kept quiet.
It's gotta be Laura.

james0479
Member Avatar

I'm still going with Laura. I'm betting she's the one who will air first. I'd REALLY looooooove if the other was Vivian, even though Louise Sorel wasn't happy with her last heave ho from the show. But Viv and Kristen were always a riot and if Laura is in the mix too....glory days revisited!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply