Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com Comings & Goings 3/26
Topic Started: Mar 26 2013, 11:20 AM (10,754 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

If Laura is airing this month they did a nice job of keeping it quiet...but that also means its probably a damn waste because there hasn't been even a hint about it on Twitter. I don't follow Missy Reeves new(er) account, but still.

Laura fits DAYS amazingly right now and so would Bill. But they're really missing the boat if they bring in JLB instead of Susan Flannery. Of course if they brought in Flannery she would be more than an extra like JLB would likely be. And Tomlin is probably too lazy to have to deal with that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Why would Flannery even want to come on? She retired from soaps for a reason.

JLB has the screen history with Deidre, Eileen, and Missy. And Flashbacks would be phenomenol.

bomber
Member Avatar

I would love a Laura return but that would give Jennifer a returned son and mother at the same time which seems overkill as far as s/l goes. I don't see how they could give justice to both storyline potential, especially if she's still obsessing over Dan. Maybe Laura's the character who returns in a few months?

ETA: Just read spoilers. I guess it is Laura and she's back to pimp Fetch.
Edited by bomber, Mar 29 2013, 01:16 AM.

JoeBucs32

Yup --- it's Laura! Hopefully, she will do more than just give Jennifer advice about Daniel/Chloe. She should go after Kristen!!

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

So they are bringing back Laura to pimp out GAGGIFER?! WTF! Is there no end to Tomlin's obsession with this disgusting pairing? So I assume Laura is going to kneel down at the alter of Daniel Jonas, too? How fucking nasty, ugh.

JoeBucs32

Maybe she'll sleep with him like she slept with Jack?? :)

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

Is Tomlin that clueless as to how much this pairing is not liked? Or does he just not give a shit?

Daysofold

KweenBoda
Mar 29 2013, 11:57 AM
Is Tomlin that clueless as to how much this pairing is not liked? Or does he just not give a shit?
Both - clueless and doesn't give a s-it

trojangal
Member Avatar

Well if Laura is coming back I hope we get some good scenes between her & Marlena,Kate & Kristen.
We so need Peter to return to Rock this storyline and Vivian returning would be fun too!

Just Please, Please tell me all of Laura's scenes won't be Fetch related :drunk:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

KweenBoda
Mar 29 2013, 11:57 AM
he probably knows & doesn't give a shit. Tomlin's always done what he wants. We saw it when he was EP.

jam6242
Member Avatar

So disappointed that Laura is going to be squandered on Daniel and Jennifer. :(

tylerbo20

Laura was a strong character once it will be a shame that she is back to pimp daniel and jennifer but maybe she doesnt like daniel hopefully shes staying around a while and will be there for christmas i havent seen laura hang her ball in years..

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Not getting my hopes up, but I am HOPING that while it's obvious that she's being brought back FOR them... ugh... that once she is back she will used for other things... Like Marlena, and Kristen. Marlena really needs a friend right now.

Oh and, if she comes back, does interact with Kristen and Marlena, and they STILL ignore the existence of Peter Blake.... Grrrrr.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

If Laura is just back to pimp fetch then it is just a FAIL.

I want Laura/Marlena, Laura/Kristen and Laura/Kate scenes!!!!!!!!

tylerbo20

I would just get melissa reeves real husband to come and play Peter Blake he kinda looks like he could be Peter..

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Mar 29 2013, 10:36 PM
I would just get melissa reeves real husband to come and play Peter Blake he kinda looks like he could be Peter..
The viewers would all die laughing from the irony.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

We all know Jason can't come back while Missy is there, or Missy will leave to save her marriage. I wish she'd just go, it's sad that Jennifer used to be one of my favorite characters. Almost makes me miss Stephanie Cameron.... God, I can't believe I just said that LOL.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

lumifan4life85
Mar 30 2013, 11:11 PM
We all know Jason can't come back while Missy is there, or Missy will leave to save her marriage. I wish she'd just go, it's sad that Jennifer used to be one of my favorite characters. Almost makes me miss Stephanie Cameron.... God, I can't believe I just said that LOL.
It's interesting, when I started watching Days, They were Jack and Jenifer to me. When Missy and Matt came back, I slowly forgot about the others and got used to them, and, Matt was just amazing IMO. But then last fall I watched the Aremid story on youtube (That happened riiight before I started watching, regularly at least) and... As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE Matt Ashford... (Don't know his name...) The other Jack was.... interesting. I prefer funny jack. But.. serious, "I'm not taking any crap" Jack was really cool to see, and I didn't think that Jenifer was that bad either, imo. I mean, when you recast someone you have big shoes to fill, but I thought that was a good fit.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble, bottom line, if they wanted to send away Missy and get that other lady back to get Jason Brooks back, I wish they would!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Where is the spoiler that says Laura is back??

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

KMan101
Apr 1 2013, 04:38 AM
Where is the spoiler that says Laura is back??
We had been speculating it, but in one of the spoiler threads, i forget which week, it says "Jenifer in-lists the help of her mother"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply