Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com Comings & Goings 3/26
Topic Started: Mar 26 2013, 11:20 AM (10,550 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

KMan101
Apr 1 2013, 04:38 AM
Where is the spoiler that says Laura is back??
If you're still looking, it's the week of the 8th. We still don't know which actress or for how long. I really think it's just going to be a couple of episodes that week, though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

As long as it is not Mimi Lockhart I am fine with it, I could not stand that chick.

KMan101
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 1 2013, 11:09 PM
KMan101
Apr 1 2013, 04:38 AM
Where is the spoiler that says Laura is back??
If you're still looking, it's the week of the 8th. We still don't know which actress or for how long. I really think it's just going to be a couple of episodes that week, though.

I'm going to assume it's just a visit. IDK why it's some big secret with the show though LOL

Just like how they're hiding a newbie playing JJ

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

annie21
Mar 28 2013, 07:59 AM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 27 2013, 11:47 AM
I'm not saying Susan Banks won't return, because she very well might...but I'm saying this blurb is not about her. The word "vet" has to apply to the actor, not the character.

I think Laura would be the most likely, but I don't think Jennifer needs her really. Jennifer has a massive support system already and considering Dannifer are STILL taping together I don't really know why she would need Laura. Unless Laura comes in and hates Daniel.
Or maybe Laura will become Daniel's patient... and we all know what that means.

That would be gross, sadistic, and sadly fun to watch. MAINLY, because Laura is so unstable and it would undo Dannifer for good. However, my guess is Laura for different reasons for that stated above...

KMan101
Member Avatar

I hope Laura hates Daniel but I figure she's going to prop him and Fetch.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply