Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Voice: Season 4; Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 03:11 AM (627 Views)
Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Posted Image

The Voice: Season 4
Discussion Thread

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I like the guy who did a cool version of "sex and I know it" and the girl on Adam's team who once sang with Michael Jackson.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Loving the vibe between judges.

Lumi_are_true_love

Me too I love Midas Whale on Adam's team and think they could be another Big and Rich,I love Tawnya Reynolds,and Monique Abbadie and think she could be another Gloria Estefan and both these two are on Shakira's team.

I also like Cathia and do have a feeling both of these women Monique and Cathia will be going head to head in the battle rounds with one or maybe both sticking around with one of the other judges stealing whatever pick Shakira doesn't pick in these two ladies on stage,I also love Vedo on Usher's team and think hes awesome.

I love how last night Shakira got up and danced to her own song Loca and had fun doing so when Monique was singing it and I loved Shakira,Usher,Adam,and Blakes expressions when they were watching Monique and turning around for her as well. I love Judith Hill too and do like Chrstian too and love that song as well and Blake got Christian yeah so this is going to be a hard decission this time around and I don't know who to vote for when the time comes.

Midas Whale needs to sing a Big and Rich song or more then one Big and Rich song,Monique needs to sing Conga by Gloria Estefan. I love that Blake,Adam,Shakira,and Usher are having a lot of fun together also for this show totally rocks.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i hope shakria stays on as well as usher they r so good.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I have to admit, I was skeptical with Shakira joining the Voice. But I am so glad she did. Usher I don't see staying on past this season. It seems like he loses interest the moment he sees the contestant. The one who sang "I kissed a Girl" (which I LOVED) he turned around last minute and when it was his time to speak he was just like "Yea, pick me" LOL She should've went with Adam or Shakira.

Next Season should be Blake, Shakira, Christina, and Adam.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

My fellow Minnesotan's aren't having any luck this year.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Don't get the Judges not saving the awesome Jessica Childress, and bragging about Luke Edgemon, who sucked royally, and then last week, saving the red haired girl, and the cute girl with the pretty smile who couldn't sing. What the hell. Blake Shelton stole Luke & the red haired girl. I think Blake's drinking has effected his mind. If stupid decisions like this continue then I'm done with this show.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

He will probably get rid of them during the knock out rounds.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Judges have great chemistry.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Glad the Battle Rounds are done. More good singers were knocked off the show last Mon Jessica (the black girl with the big hair), she was one of this season's best, wtf??!?!? noone saving her??!?) then Tues, Brandon Rousch(sp?) from Louisville KY. Someone should've stole him, oh yeah, Blake wasted his steals, as did Adam one of his!
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Apr 28 2013, 11:35 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Adam had a oops moment during the results,naturally upset he has one person ,but forgetting he was miked he said " I hate this country", whoops,I know how some will take that,but I think he meant he hates that the show is pretty much all country music.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Can't say I care about his 'I hate this country' comment. I have said and sometimes feel the same way as Adam with these shows (and political elections). He'll get a lot of grief though.

So tired of country taking over these shows.

Have to disagree with him though, I am thrilled Judith got the boot last night. All hype and extremely overrated.

Hopefully Michelle pulls a win out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · NBC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply