Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, March 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 07:04 AM (8,555 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Question everyone I'm have a debate with my mom on whether or not Joe M. aka Stefano accent is real. I say yes she says no because he didn't have it in Jaws. I went to a day of days event & I met him but I don't remember. I'm sure some of you have met him & can settle the debate for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I think I need Frankie Brady to show up & discover a kid he doesn't know about with Eve Donovan...
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 27 2013, 12:05 PM
Nadia's hair is a goddamn mess
You think? Chloe's hair on its worst day is still a damn sight better than the rat's nests that sometimes find their way onto Sami's and Jennifer's heads. The hair on this show - for anyone - either looks fantastically flattering or totally ridiculous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DawnElicia
Mar 27 2013, 12:10 PM
Question everyone I'm have a debate with my mom on whether or not Joe M. aka Stefano accent is real. I say yes she says no because he didn't have it in Jaws. I went to a day of days event & I met him but I don't remember. I'm sure some of you have met him & can settle the debate for me.
The accent's fake. The man is from Connecticut for pete's sake. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
I don't think it is real. I recall seeing some YouTube clips of him being interviewed and he didn't have it or at least it was much more exaggerated for the show. I don't think he's Italian-born; I think he's Italian-American.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kate on Rate: "It's like a Montague & Capulet story on steroids."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

DiMeraFan67
Mar 27 2013, 11:52 AM
Loved Carrie and Mike. I think they were one of the first big popular online couples, but don't know if they were well received by the general audience. Whenever I talk to someone about them they hated them, but they had the most websites out of any couple on DAYS.

Ali was great! That was a crazy bitch that I really enjoyed. And Craig and Nancy were amazing and should be on the show right now. If they really wanted some action around the hospital they could be perfect fits. He should have come back when Lexie died. Should have been Chief of Staff for a while and then had Mike Horton return and threaten to take his job and start up that rivalry again.
I absolutely hated Mike & Carrie...but LOOOOOVED that storyline....mainly because of Ali/Nancy & Craig and much less about the root factor for Mike/Carrie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Rafe's being smug & douchy today and I'm highly entertained by it. lol
Edited by Matt, Mar 27 2013, 01:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 27 2013, 12:12 PM
DawnElicia
The accent's fake. The man is from Connecticut for pete's sake. lol
You are a fount of knowledge.

Anyone remember Bo's faked accent for that Russian arms dealer sting last year? That was so abysmal I still laugh hysterically thinking of it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Mitchapalooza
Mar 27 2013, 12:14 PM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 27 2013, 11:52 AM
Loved Carrie and Mike. I think they were one of the first big popular online couples, but don't know if they were well received by the general audience. Whenever I talk to someone about them they hated them, but they had the most websites out of any couple on DAYS.

Ali was great! That was a crazy bitch that I really enjoyed. And Craig and Nancy were amazing and should be on the show right now. If they really wanted some action around the hospital they could be perfect fits. He should have come back when Lexie died. Should have been Chief of Staff for a while and then had Mike Horton return and threaten to take his job and start up that rivalry again.
I absolutely hated Mike & Carrie...but LOOOOOVED that storyline....mainly because of Ali/Nancy & Craig and much less about the root factor for Mike/Carrie.
OMG! So much THIS! I hated Mike & Carrie because I thought it was contrived and made no sense, but the story around them was FABULOUS! They fucked in a flying bed for goodness sakes! smdh
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Mar 27 2013, 12:13 PM
DawnElicia
I don't think it is real. I recall seeing some YouTube clips of him being interviewed and he didn't have it or at least it was much more exaggerated for the show.
Ive heard interviews as well and he didnt have the accent.

Sorry, but your mom wins. We wont tell her though if you dont want to :wink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

OMG - don't get me going on the flying bed...or Austin's boxer stance punch on Mike when they were caught.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Pop-Up Lucas is looking pretty. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

JessicaLeigh
DawnElicia
I don't think it is real. I recall seeing some YouTube clips of him being interviewed and he didn't have it or at least it was much more exaggerated for the show. I don't think he's Italian-born; I think he's Italian-American.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpYpm2OXkWU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUpNwC0VBNI

Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see Will's reaction to Kafe. Come on, come on, spit it out Sonny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I may not be Daniel's biggest fan, but DAMN does Shawn Christian have one HOT body.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

cantstopme
Mar 27 2013, 12:17 PM
JessicaLeigh
DawnElicia
I don't think it is real. I recall seeing some YouTube clips of him being interviewed and he didn't have it or at least it was much more exaggerated for the show.
Ive heard interviews as well and he didnt have the accent.

Sorry, but your mom wins. We wont tell her though if you dont want to :wink:
I was thinking if he was first generation Italian so that way there wod be some accent there. Also don't want her to win.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I still want Maura West to come on DAYS as Daniel's not-so-dead wife Rebecca who turns out to be Maggie's real egg baby
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

"Because I have a son... something you'll never be able to give Daniel." Damn, Chloe, but that's COLD.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, the things I'd do to Shawn Christian if he were chained up naked in my basement. (um... what?)
Edited by Matt, Mar 27 2013, 12:23 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic