Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, March 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 07:04 AM (8,485 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Mar 27 2013, 12:35 PM
Matt
Mar 27 2013, 12:20 PM
I may not be Daniel's biggest fan, but DAMN does Shawn Christian have one HOT body.
:puke:
His body's alright, but I'd be worried about all the greasy spray tan that would rub off on me after a roll in the hay with him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Can we not build a dining room set for these people anymore? Why does everyone eat in the living room?
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Wow, we are never going to see the rest of the DiMansion ever again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

JessicaLeigh
Mar 27 2013, 12:36 PM
Matt
I may not be Daniel's biggest fan, but DAMN does Shawn Christian have one HOT body.
His body's alright, but I'd be worried about all the greasy spray tan that would rub off on me after a roll in the hay with him.
And the sheets... :teehee:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ROTFLMAO

Kristen after the doorbell rings: "If it's not a Girl Scout selling delicious minty-ness, I'm going to tell them to go to hell"
Online Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Grandpa Hughes
That scene with Nicole and Chloe had a poignant subtext even though it was written like a high school spat. Good job especially By AZ.
AZ is a great actor,but IMO tptb have gone too far with this. I'm very dissappointed they are so invested in the Dannifer fiasco that friendships are trashed and
people are destroyed.
Edited by bellajewel, Mar 27 2013, 12:42 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Brady, I know you're not referring to Madison as your other "true love." That was Chloe. Stay on point, ya dumbass.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

IMO, Chloe needs to be in the Brady/Kristen story while un-dead Rebecca needs to be in the Daniel/Jennifer story. IMO, that would be GENUINE angst for Fetch and then Jennifer would find an uncomfortable shoe on the other foot.
Online Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Sweet and Salty
Matt
:D I knew that was coming.
Offline Profile Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

rfsexton
Mar 27 2013, 12:26 PM
Has NBC changed day's timeslot?I am on an extended break from all television and I know it used to air on Hoston's channel 2 at 1pm
?????????????
:shrug: thught maybe it was overlooked
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Matt
Daniel looks dirty all the time. There is nothing hot about that
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 27 2013, 12:43 PM
IMO, Chloe needs to be in the Brady/Kristen story while un-dead Rebecca needs to be in the Daniel/Jennifer story. IMO, that would be GENUINE angst for Fetch and then Jennifer would find an uncomfortable shoe on the other foot.
Time for them to hire you. :cheers:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I swear that Glenn & Jennifer had a more mature & adult relationship than Fetch.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Mar 27 2013, 12:45 PM
Sweet and Salty
Matt
Daniel looks dirty all the time. There is nothing hot about that
Captain Jack Sparrow and I have to disagree. Though SC doesn't do it for me either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Brain Damage or maybe Kristen is drugging Brady?!?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* Rafe: "Are you telling me this is all about Sami?" well.. DUH! Haven't you been listening to Sami?
Online Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I like that they're revisiting the fight that originally brought Brady and Kristen together, with Kristen's scheming with the "mugger" possibly being responsible for something being really wrong with Brady. It feels like we might be building to something now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

That Kate/Lucas scene was some old-school WIN.
Online Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Kate was making sense but backed off Lucas too soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Mar 27 2013, 12:45 PM
rfsexton
Mar 27 2013, 12:26 PM
Has NBC changed day's timeslot?I am on an extended break from all television and I know it used to air on Hoston's channel 2 at 1pm
?????????????
:shrug: thught maybe it was overlooked
Saw it the first time but I don't live in Houston. No time change where I am.

Still says 1pm on their website...

http://www.click2houston.com/

Call them, ask on Facebook or ask on Twitter.

713-778-4910

https://www.facebook.com/KPRC2

https://twitter.com/KPRCLocal2

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic