Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of April 8th
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 12:22 PM (6,241 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Bill and Brooke's fallout with Katie brings collateral damage

Liam and Hope think about the life they could have had together

Caroline's jealousy leads her to take unthinkable actions against her rival

Maya gets the opportunity to fulfill her lifelong dream

Taylor's suspicions consume her

via jcren

SNS Spoilers April 8-12

Katie has a "harrowing crisis"

Brooke and Bill rush to see Katie at the hospital

Donna goes after Brooke and Bill and accuses them of being responsible for what Katie is going through.

Brooke pleads with her sister not to tell anyone about what had happened the evening before.

Afterward, Brooke and Bill ask Katie to forgive them.

Bill gets very irritated by Taylor's questioning.

Taylor is not at all happy when she sees Hope and Liam babysitting Will.

Liam and Hope think about what could have been.

Maya finds out that the movie role she has been offered is not what she was hoping for.

Caroline and Dayzee get together to find a way to get Maya out of their own lives and Rick's too.

COMING: Taylor goes on insisting on getting involved in other people's affairs.

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Katie's Condition")
Bill and Brooke rush to the hospital to see Katie; Caroline manipulates Maya.

Tuesday (No Information)

Wednesday ("Taylor Questions Bill and Brooke")
Bill becomes irritated by Taylor's questions; Brooke gets emotional as she sits with Katie.

Thursday ("Invitation")
Taylor and Eric give Steffy and Liam an enticing invitation; Dayzee and Caroline discuss how much they don't want Maya around.

Friday ("Question for Maya")
Rick invites Maya to meet him at Forrester Creations; Hope refuses to give in to Taylor's request.

Daily Spoilers week April 8th

4/8, Bill and Brooke learn about Katie's condition; Maya is excited about a job offer.

4/9, Donna questions Brooke; Taylor suspects Bill and Brooke are to blame for Katie's condition.

4/10, Bill loses patience as Taylor questions him and Brooke; Brooke sits with Katie.

4/11, Taylor and Eric give Steffy and Liam an irresistible invitation; Dayzee and Caroline discuss Maya.

4/12, Rick asks Maya to meet him; Hope refuses to give into Taylor's demand.

TV Guide Previews

4/8, Bill and Brooke rush to the hospital when they learn of Katie's life-threatening condition; Maya gets excited about the new job she's been offered.

4/9, Donna puts Brooke on the hot seat and demands answers to her questions; Taylor voices her suspicions about Bill and Brooke's culpability for Katie's condition.

4/10, Bill loses his patience with Taylor as she grills him and Brooke. Brooke becomes emotional while sitting alone at Katie's bedside in the hospital.

4/11, Dayzee and Caroline commiserate about Maya; Taylor and Eric make Steffy and Liam an offer they can't refuse.

4/12, Rick has a proposition for Maya and asks her to meet him at Forrester Creations; Hope and Taylor verbally spar when Hope refuses to oblige Taylor's demand concerning Liam.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 6 2013, 11:12 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Yeah,like the viewers didn't see that one coming
Liam and Hope think about the life they could have had together
:offs: :offs: Really why must we hear their constant chatter of "We were robbed" mantra
Caroline's jealousy leads her to take unthinkable actions against her rival
Poor Caroline, she drank Rick kool aid and it ended up tasting like battery acidPosted Image
So Caroline is going to channel her Uncle Bill Spencer to get rid of MayaPosted Image
Maya gets the opportunity to fulfill her lifelong dream
Here my advice to Maya, don't drank Rick's kool aid, Posted Image
Taylor's suspicions consume her
Taylor was right about Brooke all along :shame:
Edited by natdot99, Mar 27 2013, 05:37 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

the collateral damage will probably be Donna and Katie stop talking to Brooke. Liam probably distance himself from his father. Plus god knows what Hopeless will do. Slick Rick might disagree with him mother, plus I think it will cause more negative feedback.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Titles and Previews

just joey

Daytime
Mar 28 2013, 05:35 AM
Titles and Previews

YEP Here we go again. Katie sees DR. MEADE for her heart problems , caused by none other than HOOKER BROOKER & SWILL that stuff :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: BILL.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Bill and Brooke rush to the hospital to see Katie
Oh crap, the lines are going to be drawn and I think most people will probably side with Katie.
Hey Steffy should give Brooke the same look she gave her when Bill was playing with Steffy. Because when Bill was going after Steffy, Brooke called her skank etc and look at Brooke now.

eruell

metitle
Mar 28 2013, 08:11 AM
Quote:

Oh crap, the lines are going to be drawn and I think most people will probably side with Katie.
Hey Steffy should give Brooke the same look she gave her when Bill was playing with Steffy. Because when Bill was going after Steffy, Brooke called her skank etc and look at Brooke now.
I am so tired of Brooke always justifying herself for going after someone else's man! How she gets away with saying that his woman isn't fulfilling him so I will, and then she believes that it's okay just blows my mind. And she truly believes it's okay, even when someone points out to her what's wrong in that. Are there really women in this world like Brooke?!

vani

eruell
Mar 28 2013, 01:12 PM
metitle
Mar 28 2013, 08:11 AM
Quote:

I am so tired of Brooke always justifying herself for going after someone else's man! How she gets away with saying that his woman isn't fulfilling him so I will, and then she believes that it's okay just blows my mind. And she truly believes it's okay, even when someone points out to her what's wrong in that. Are there really women in this world like Brooke?!
:shithitfan: I hope Katie Bitchslaps Brooke. :applause: :applause: :applause: That hoewrecker deserves it. :jedi: Let the fun begin. :chee: :chee: :chee:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Steffy told both Brooke and Hope, you guys cause so much heartache to the men in your lives and your never take responsibility for your actions, it always easy to blame someone else.
Brooke think she is above reproach.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Wednesday ("Taylor Questions Bill and Brooke")
Bill becomes irritated by Taylor's questions; Brooke gets emotional as she sits with Katie.
Edited by Daytime, Mar 31 2013, 06:09 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

SNS Spoilers April 8-12

A couple gives in to temptation and have sex for the first time.

Katie has a "harrowing crisis"

Brooke and Bill rush to see Katie at the hospital

Donna goes after Brooke and Bill and accuses them of being responsible for what Katie is going through.

Brooke pleads with her sister not to tell anyone about what had happened the evening before.

Afterward, Brooke and Bill ask Katie to forgive them.

Bill gets very irritated by Taylor's questioning.

Taylor is not at all happy when she sees Hope and Liam babysitting Will.

Liam and Hope think about what could have been.

Maya finds out that the movie role she has been offered is not what she was hoping for.

Caroline and Dayzee get together to find a way to get Maya out of their own lives and Rick's too.

COMING: Taylor goes on insisting on getting involved in other people's affairs.
Edited by Daytime, Mar 29 2013, 05:28 AM.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Taylor needs to gtfo :angry:

jacpre
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
Mar 29 2013, 06:15 AM
Couldn't agree more. I don't know why the writers want her and her children to always look like the victims when they are clearly not.

I do agree with what Brooke and Bill are doing is wrong but i think Katie should own up to what she did wrong as well. She pushed Brooke and Bill together. Of course they will start to have feelings for each other. I hate that the writers always puts Brooke in a bad light.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Brooke recipe 101 for her new destiny, a) make the wife feel inferior to her husband, b) enable the husband behaviors and remind him that he blameless and c) paint herself as the superior partner for the husband.
example a
Katie you need to stop giving Bill orders and let him be. I find nothing wrong with him drinking in the morning.
example b
Bill, I find nothing wrong with your drinking.
example c
Bill to Brooke, i think i married the wrong sister.

vani

natdot99
Mar 29 2013, 08:27 AM
Brooke recipe 101 for her new destiny, a) make the wife feel inferior to her husband, b) enable the husband behaviors and remind him that he blameless and c) paint herself as the superior partner for the husband.
example a
Katie you need to stop giving Bill orders and let him be. I find nothing wrong with him drinking in the morning.
example b
Bill, I find nothing wrong with your drinking.
example c
Bill to Brooke, i think i married the wrong sister.
:toetap: Exactly, And just because Katie played matchmaker, they should never have gotten envolved. :facepalm: A sister or family members spouse is strictly forbidden. This shit belongs on :jj: springer! :offs: is this the deep south where you marry all your inlaws? :puke: :puke: :puke:

Jair
Member Avatar

And Katie was sick!! Post partum depressione is a serious illness, why her husband and her sister have not go to the police to search her instead to stay longer in Aspen doing the turists?

And even tough I liked Taylor and Katie interations, writers are keep continuing to ruin Taylor, first with this horrible and super fast romance with Eric then whit this revenge that, all we know, will end with Brooke on top as always. Why these two women can't have differen storylines like in the glorious past of this show?

And please, free Steffy from Liam, this horrible triangle. I hate that it's are two years she has been used to give stories to Lope
Edited by Jair, Mar 29 2013, 10:30 AM.

eruell

natdot99
Mar 28 2013, 03:14 PM
Steffy told both Brooke and Hope, you guys cause so much heartache to the men in your lives and your never take responsibility for your actions, it always easy to blame someone else.
Brooke think she is above reproach.
Wasn't it not that long ago that Brooke was calling Steffy names for going after Bill, when he was married to her sister, but it's okay for Brooke to rip a marriage apart! After all, they are "destined" to be together! :frustration:

eruell

jacpre
Mar 29 2013, 07:38 AM
DanishDoolFan
Couldn't agree more. I don't know why the writers want her and her children to always look like the victims when they are clearly not.

I do agree with what Brooke and Bill are doing is wrong but i think Katie should own up to what she did wrong as well. She pushed Brooke and Bill together. Of course they will start to have feelings for each other. I hate that the writers always puts Brooke in a bad light.
Brooke deserves to be in a bad light! I think I'm finally at the end of my rope with the Brooke character. I'm so tired of her always justifying her actions, to make her look innocent of any wrong doing! Brooke and Bill are both horn dogs and don't care about Katie. A REAL MAN would stand by his wife and help her through the PPD, instead of whining because he's not gettin' any, and then fantasizing about his sister-in-law because she is feeding his ego! True Katie is being a prude right now, but she's been through a lot, and doesn't want her son left alone if she should die. She needs help, and Taylor is not the right therapist, because she is feeding Katie's fear, and Bill needs to be in therapy with her!

ratfink
Member Avatar

eruell
Mar 30 2013, 08:57 PM
jacpre
Mar 29 2013, 07:38 AM
DanishDoolFan

Brooke deserves to be in a bad light! I think I'm finally at the end of my rope with the Brooke character. I'm so tired of her always justifying her actions, to make her look innocent of any wrong doing! Brooke and Bill are both horn dogs and don't care about Katie. A REAL MAN would stand by his wife and help her through the PPD, instead of whining because he's not gettin' any, and then fantasizing about his sister-in-law because she is feeding his ego! True Katie is being a prude right now, but she's been through a lot, and doesn't want her son left alone if she should die. She needs help, and Taylor is not the right therapist, because she is feeding Katie's fear, and Bill needs to be in therapy with her!
I agree!!! :cheers:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thursday ("Invitation")
Taylor and Eric give Steffy and Liam an enticing invitation; Dayzee and Caroline discuss how much they don't want Maya around.

Friday ("Question for Maya")
Rick invites Maya to meet him at Forrester Creations; Hope refuses to give in to Taylor's request.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply