Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of April 8th
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 12:22 PM (6,308 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Bill and Brooke's fallout with Katie brings collateral damage

Liam and Hope think about the life they could have had together

Caroline's jealousy leads her to take unthinkable actions against her rival

Maya gets the opportunity to fulfill her lifelong dream

Taylor's suspicions consume her

via jcren

SNS Spoilers April 8-12

Katie has a "harrowing crisis"

Brooke and Bill rush to see Katie at the hospital

Donna goes after Brooke and Bill and accuses them of being responsible for what Katie is going through.

Brooke pleads with her sister not to tell anyone about what had happened the evening before.

Afterward, Brooke and Bill ask Katie to forgive them.

Bill gets very irritated by Taylor's questioning.

Taylor is not at all happy when she sees Hope and Liam babysitting Will.

Liam and Hope think about what could have been.

Maya finds out that the movie role she has been offered is not what she was hoping for.

Caroline and Dayzee get together to find a way to get Maya out of their own lives and Rick's too.

COMING: Taylor goes on insisting on getting involved in other people's affairs.

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Katie's Condition")
Bill and Brooke rush to the hospital to see Katie; Caroline manipulates Maya.

Tuesday (No Information)

Wednesday ("Taylor Questions Bill and Brooke")
Bill becomes irritated by Taylor's questions; Brooke gets emotional as she sits with Katie.

Thursday ("Invitation")
Taylor and Eric give Steffy and Liam an enticing invitation; Dayzee and Caroline discuss how much they don't want Maya around.

Friday ("Question for Maya")
Rick invites Maya to meet him at Forrester Creations; Hope refuses to give in to Taylor's request.

Daily Spoilers week April 8th

4/8, Bill and Brooke learn about Katie's condition; Maya is excited about a job offer.

4/9, Donna questions Brooke; Taylor suspects Bill and Brooke are to blame for Katie's condition.

4/10, Bill loses patience as Taylor questions him and Brooke; Brooke sits with Katie.

4/11, Taylor and Eric give Steffy and Liam an irresistible invitation; Dayzee and Caroline discuss Maya.

4/12, Rick asks Maya to meet him; Hope refuses to give into Taylor's demand.

TV Guide Previews

4/8, Bill and Brooke rush to the hospital when they learn of Katie's life-threatening condition; Maya gets excited about the new job she's been offered.

4/9, Donna puts Brooke on the hot seat and demands answers to her questions; Taylor voices her suspicions about Bill and Brooke's culpability for Katie's condition.

4/10, Bill loses his patience with Taylor as she grills him and Brooke. Brooke becomes emotional while sitting alone at Katie's bedside in the hospital.

4/11, Dayzee and Caroline commiserate about Maya; Taylor and Eric make Steffy and Liam an offer they can't refuse.

4/12, Rick has a proposition for Maya and asks her to meet him at Forrester Creations; Hope and Taylor verbally spar when Hope refuses to oblige Taylor's demand concerning Liam.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 6 2013, 11:12 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Dayzee and Caroline discuss how much they don't want Maya around.
I am discussing how much I dont want both of you around too. If there is a girl fight, my money is on Maya beating down Caroline. Maya just seem like the type who doesn't take bullshit. Although, I am sensing that Brad Bell is softening her up and I dont like it.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sorry, I not drinking the Rick/Maya kool aid. Maya is a liar, period. She lied to Carter about her intentions, she knew that she was going to see Rick at the Forrester Mansion, she used Carter to gain an entrance strategy to see Rick, and she lied to Eric et al about her background, and she still lying to herself. She said she came from a good family, if she did, she would not allow a strange man to be sleeping on her couch, kissing on her the next morning, and disrespecting his girlfriend. Maya is full of herself.
Maya/Rick/Caroline triangle is nothing but a wash/rinse/repeat storyline of Caroline/Ridge/Brooke, period.
Double standard, some fans were calling Steffy every name in the book when she went after Liam and now some of the same fans are cheering Maya on for interfering into Rick/Caroline relationship. :shrug:
Edited by natdot99, Mar 31 2013, 10:57 AM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

So let me guess Brooke and Bill will do the nasty, Donna will catch them when she goes to tell them about Katie and then Brooke will beg Donna not to tell Katie what happened because it could cause her a set back. Brooke always has been and always will be nothing but trash. I hope Katie kicks her ass but good and I'm not even a big Katie fan. Bill needs to be kicked in the balls too.

Should Taylor mind her own business, yes she should, but hey how about Brooke stops acting like the tramp she is and then maybe Taylor has nothing to run her big mouth about. That could work.

just joey

metitle
Mar 28 2013, 08:11 AM
Quote:

Monday ("Katie's Condition")
Bill and Brooke rush to the hospital to see Katie
Oh crap, the lines are going to be drawn and I think most people will probably side with Katie.
Hey Steffy should give Brooke the same look she gave her when Bill was playing with Steffy. Because when Bill was going after Steffy, Brooke called her skank etc and look at Brooke now.
HOOKER BROOKER has no room to talk about STEFFY & BILL, FROM Back a few years ago. STEFFY was lucky if she was " 19 " years old. , back than. And how old is Brooke " Must be in her early " 50 's "? :puke: :puke: So she is about " 30 " YEARS OLDER than STEFFY. Which means Brooke has at LEAST 20 - 25 " YEARS EXTRA " on STEFFY for screwing :sex: :sex: Married , or in a relationship , men.!!! All of this shit will cause a big scandal for F. C. NOW that's what I'm waiting to hear about in the spoilers. Than I can go back to watching the soap , once it " S T O P S " being the " L O G A N " show. !!!! :wave: :wave: :rockon: :rockon: Than B & B , will :rockon: :rockon: again.

just joey

natdot99
Mar 31 2013, 08:55 AM
Sorry, I not drinking the Rick/Maya kool aid. Maya is a liar, period. She lied to Carter about her intentions, she knew that she was going to see Rick at the Forrester Mansion, she used Carter to gain an entrance strategy to see Rick, and she lied to Eric et al about her background, and she still lying to herself. She said she came from a good family, if she did, she would not allow a strange man to be sleeping on her couch, kissing on her the next morning, and disrespecting his girlfriend. Maya is full of herself.
Maya/Rick/Caroline triangle is nothing but a wash/rinse/repeat storyline of Caroline/Ridge/Brooke, period.
Double standard, some fans were calling Steffy every name in the book when she went after Liam and now some of the same fans are cheering Maya on for interfering into Rick/Caroline relationship. :shrug:
You go NATDOT. That is putting the facts out.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Maya and Rick have zero sexual chemistry. Don't buy the Pretty Woman crap. And I have a question, when did Caroline go from sophisticated and really smart sounding into this valley girl, spoiled rich girl routine? I mean, she sounds nothing like the Caroline that was arguing with Bill before she went over the balcony. It's like they gave her a script and said act and talk like a spoiled mean girl. It's ridiculous. And Maya has no problem talking trash about Caroline and kissing Rick knowing he's with Caroline. So she's no prize.

As for Brooke, what the hell is she even talking about? She is taking up for Bill in front of her sister and telling her she better satisfy her husband or she'll lose him? Brooke is acting like she's had a shot too many of booze and is acting entitled again. But I can't say that I like Taylor any more. TAylor is just a busybody and is obsessed with Brooke's life. Get over it. You lost Ridge a long time ago. And Bill is a big bully. I liked him better with Steffy, at least the time they were together they both wanted to be together.

And I was a Liam/Hope fan but LIam is a little bitch. What guy can't make his mind up and what woman let's him sit there and play both of them? This show is losing me fast. Is there even one storyline I like right now? Nope, there isn't.

vani

just joey
Mar 31 2013, 02:49 PM
natdot99
:shrug: Maya isn't necessarily a bad girl, she is naive, she saw Caroline acting like a pompas bitch and talking to Rick in a disrespectful way at Dayzees, at that time she thought he was homeless and being treated rude by a rich girlfriend. Caroline has turned into a bitch and so has Dayzee. As for her going to the Forresters, she did tell them about her and Rick, and she IS single and can date Carter or Rick. :popcorn: Even though the Forresters live there, until that night she didn't know Rick lived there, he IS grown and could have had a condo downtown, for all she knew. Maya is naive and he knows her history, but she has no idea of his history especially with women. :whistling: She is UPFRONT on how she feels about things, and she is not going to tolerate being manipulated by Caroline/Dayzee. Rick is single and fair game, he is not living with Cariline and doesn't have a commitment there. According to Caroline she was raised to be a princess and should get her prince at all cost. The writers first tried to make her like the other Caroline, but she is not. The other Caroline was not an angel either. :frownie:

Cornellw
Member Avatar

The problem is Caroline was more likeable when she was with Thomas. Since leaving him her character has gone down hill and fast. Another problem is them trying to make Rick the new Ridge and Thomas is now the new Thorn. Thomas, IMO should be more featured and should have been the new Ridge and Rick the new Nick. However that ship has sailed.

vani

Cornellw
Apr 1 2013, 09:29 AM
The problem is Granny Chompers was more likeable when she was with Thomas. Since leaving him her character has gone down hill and fast. Another problem is them trying to make Rick the new Ridge and Thomas is now the new Thorn. Thomas, IMO should be more featured and should have been the new Ridge and Rick the new Nick. However that ship has sailed.
ITA, I loved Granny Chompers and Thomas, they had the best chemistry. Thomas definitely should have been the new Ridge, I think however the writers do not like these repeat characters. Thomas/Granny Chompers were sweet. They made a great team. His ideas are better for the long term of FC, going into the future. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: I think Bell is still hoping Ron Moss comes back and he and Brooke as the matriarchs. Brooke has fallen from grace now with her and Bills attraction. :frustration: The fans are all over this in a negative way. :yuk:

natdot99
Member Avatar

vani
Apr 1 2013, 09:16 AM
just joey
natdot99
Sorry, I not drinking the Rick/Maya kool aid. Maya is a liar, period. She lied to Carter about her intentions, she knew that she was going to see Rick at the Forrester Mansion, she used Carter to gain an entrance strategy to see Rick, and she lied to Maria Von Trapp et al about her background, and she still lying to herself. She said she came from a good family, if she did, she would not allow a strange man to be sleeping on her couch, kissing on her the next morning, and disrespecting his girlfriend. Maya is full of herself.
Maya/Rick/Granny Chompers triangle is nothing but a wash/rinse/repeat storyline of Granny Chompers/Ridge/Brooke, period.
Double standard, some fans were calling Steffy every name in the book when she went after Liam and now some of the same fans are cheering Maya on for interfering into Rick/Granny Chompers relationship. :shrug:
:shrug: Maya isn't necessarily a bad girl, she is naive, she saw Granny Chompers acting like a pompas bitch and talking to Rick in a disrespectful way at Dayzees, at that time she thought he was homeless and being treated rude by a rich girlfriend. Granny Chompers has turned into a bitch and so has Dayzee. As for her going to the Forresters, she did tell them about her and Rick, and she IS single and can date Carter or Rick. :popcorn: Even though the Forresters live there, until that night she didn't know Rick lived there, he IS grown and could have had a condo downtown, for all she knew. Maya is naive and he knows her history, but she has no idea of his history especially with women. :whistling: She is UPFRONT on how she feels about things, and she is not going to tolerate being manipulated by Granny Chompers/Dayzee. Rick is single and fair game, he is not living with Cariline and doesn't have a commitment there. According to Granny Chompers she was raised to be a princess and should get her prince at all cost. The writers first tried to make her like the other Granny Chompers, but she is not. The other Granny Chompers was not an angel either. :frownie:

Double standard, Pop Up was being a :biatch: to Liam and when Steffy interferred, she was called every name in the book. Yet Maya knows that Rick has a girlfriend, but some are Maya side because Granny Chompers is being a :biatch: . Rick played the same role with his women, period. Considering Granny Chompers took a near fatal fall caused by her boyfriend lie and the promises he made to her when Rick won the fashion competition, she has every right to be hostile. :boxing:

Edited by natdot99, Apr 1 2013, 11:33 AM.

vani

natdot99
Apr 1 2013, 11:31 AM
vani
just joey
natdot99
Sorry, I not drinking the Rick/Maya kool aid. Maya is a liar, period. She lied to Carter about her intentions, she knew that she was going to see Rick at the Forrester Mansion, she used Carter to gain an entrance strategy to see Rick, and she lied to Maria Von Trapp et al about her background, and she still lying to herself. She said she came from a good family, if she did, she would not allow a strange man to be sleeping on her couch, kissing on her the next morning, and disrespecting his girlfriend. Maya is full of herself.
Maya/Rick/Granny Chompers triangle is nothing but a wash/rinse/repeat storyline of Granny Chompers/Ridge/Brooke, period.
Double standard, some fans were calling Steffy every name in the book when she went after Liam and now some of the same fans are cheering Maya on for interfering into Rick/Granny Chompers relationship. :shrug:
:shrug: Maya isn't necessarily a bad girl, she is naive, she saw Granny Chompers acting like a pompas bitch and talking to Rick in a disrespectful way at Dayzees, at that time she thought he was homeless and being treated rude by a rich girlfriend. Granny Chompers has turned into a bitch and so has Dayzee. As for her going to the Forresters, she did tell them about her and Rick, and she IS single and can date Carter or Rick. :popcorn: Even though the Forresters live there, until that night she didn't know Rick lived there, he IS grown and could have had a condo downtown, for all she knew. Maya is naive and he knows her history, but she has no idea of his history especially with women. :whistling: She is UPFRONT on how she feels about things, and she is not going to tolerate being manipulated by Granny Chompers/Dayzee. Rick is single and fair game, he is not living with Cariline and doesn't have a commitment there. According to Granny Chompers she was raised to be a princess and should get her prince at all cost. The writers first tried to make her like the other Granny Chompers, but she is not. The other Granny Chompers was not an angel either. :frownie:

Double standard, Pop Up was being a :biatch: to Liam and when Steffy interferred, she was called every name in the book. Yet Maya knows that Rick has a girlfriend, but some are Maya side because Granny Chompers is being a :biatch: . Rick played the same role with his women, period. Considering Granny Chompers took a near fatal fall caused by her boyfriend lie and the promises he made to her when Rick won the fashion competition, she has every right to be hostile. :boxing:

Steffy didn't really interfere, she was a friend. Pop Up was the one who messed things up, and when she found out about Steffy, she went chasing after him. He was Steffys fiance, he put the ring on her finger, Steffy was right to keep them apart, that was her fiance in Aspen, and in Cabo, that was her husband Pop Up was kissing. :frustration:

jacpre
Member Avatar

vani
Apr 1 2013, 12:05 PM
natdot99
Apr 1 2013, 11:31 AM
vani
just joey

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Steffy didn't really interfere, she was a friend. Pop Up was the one who messed things up, and when she found out about Steffy, she went chasing after him. He was Steffys fiance, he put the ring on her finger, Steffy was right to keep them apart, that was her fiance in Aspen, and in Cabo, that was her husband Pop Up was kissing. :frustration:
Steffy never interfered. Please. She interfered every step of the way. Now that Pop Up is doing it she is the bad one. It is kind of a double standard. Steffy is allowed to do things but Pop Up not. I really do Pop Up that someone new comes in for Pop Up bc Liam isn't the fight worth. He and Steffy so deserves each other.

I think the show desperately needs new writers. They are recycling stories every couple of months.

I can't believe...no wait I actually can...how they ruined Granny Chompers. Not before long they won't be able to redeem her and then it is bye-bye Granny Chompers. Unless they Mute and Ineffective blame her fall for her actions.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week April 8th

4/8, Bill and Brooke learn about Katie's condition; Maya is excited about a job offer.

4/9, Donna questions Brooke; Taylor suspects Bill and Brooke are to blame for Katie's condition.

4/10, Bill loses patience as Taylor questions him and Brooke; Brooke sits with Katie.

4/11, Taylor and Eric give Steffy and Liam an irresistible invitation; Dayzee and Caroline discuss Maya.

4/12, Rick asks Maya to meet him; Hope refuses to give into Taylor's demand.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Well at least Brooke showed some consistency in getting a new destiny, LOL.
Did the viewers go through the same thing when Bill almost left Katie for Steffy and she had a heart attack.
So Hope thinks that she was the only one allowed a dream wedding and a dress designed by Eric Forrester, SMDH. Silly child, Steffy is Eric's granddaughter and why would he not give her wedding just because it makes you upset, do the viewers a favor, go sit in a time out chair :soapbox:

MMk9987

I might be in the minority here but I am not on team Katie I think the writers should of put Bill with Brooke to begin with

Daytime
Member Avatar

This week on the Bold and the Beautiful

Katie has a heart attack after her unexpected blow up with Bill and Brooke. It turns out Katie was not taking her meds because she has been focused on Will and because of that her relationships and health are faltering. Her heart attack comes after the confrontation with Bill and she takes off her ring. HT shares, that may have been a little hasty. Says it was one of those heat of the moment things.

Heather Tom states, there was a scene that they didnt show where shes in her car and looks down at her ring finger and thinks, Wow, what the hell am I doing? I am trying to protect my son. Im trying to have a family and yet, Im walking away?

Katie starts to rethink her decision but before she can, she has a heart episode and ends up in the hospital in a coma. When Katie pulls through, Tom shares, things are going to be different. Katie is ready to start over but in what direction??

Also...

Donna puts Brooke on the hot seat.

Hope and Taylor get into a heated argument over Liam.

Steffy and Liam get an invitation from Eric and Taylor.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

4/8, Bill and Brooke rush to the hospital when they learn of Katie's life-threatening condition; Maya gets excited about the new job she's been offered.

4/9, Donna puts Brooke on the hot seat and demands answers to her questions; Taylor voices her suspicions about Bill and Brooke's culpability for Katie's condition.

4/10, Bill loses his patience with Taylor as she grills him and Brooke. Brooke becomes emotional while sitting alone at Katie's bedside in the hospital.

4/11, Dayzee and Caroline commiserate about Maya; Taylor and Eric make Steffy and Liam an offer they can't refuse.

4/12, Rick has a proposition for Maya and asks her to meet him at Forrester Creations; Hope and Taylor verbally spar when Hope refuses to oblige Taylor's demand concerning Liam.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 6 2013, 11:14 AM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

So now we have to sit and watch Brooke's tramp butt squeeze out a few tears while she sits next to Katie right after she was just rolling around and screwing her Stallion. She's a nasty piece of work. Her and Bill both are.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Brooke becomes emotional while sitting alone at Katie's bedside in the hospital.
Really Brooke, you didn't care about her feelings when you slept with her husband and now you care about her feelings when she near death, :biatch: please :toetap:

Taylor please set Hope straight about Liam, tell her you can't keep pulling Katies on him and expect Steffy to step aside to make you happy.

MMk9987

jacpre
Mar 29 2013, 07:38 AM
DanishDoolFan
Mar 29 2013, 06:15 AM
Taylor needs to gtfo :angry:
Couldn't agree more. I don't know why the writers want her and her children to always look like the victims when they are clearly not.

I do agree with what Brooke and Bill are doing is wrong but i think Katie should own up to what she did wrong as well. She pushed Brooke and Bill together. Of course they will start to have feelings for each other. I hate that the writers always puts Brooke in a bad light.
I totally agree with you.at least someone is on Brooke side for once.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply