Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 8th; *Updated 4/1*
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 12:28 PM (40,357 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Jennifer makes mysterious travel plans

Nicole decides to confront Chloe

Kate pressures Gabi with legal papers

Anne finally learns of Cameron's scandalous side job

EJ, Sami, and Will come together to organize Nick's downfall

Nicole and Vargas get closer

via jcren

*Updated 3/27*

Monday ("Daniel Reunites With Parker")
Daniel is elated to see his son; Kristen loses it when Hope informs Brady that they caught his mugger.

Tuesday ("Daniel Becomes Suspicious of Chloe")
Nicole believes that Chloe was behind Jennifer ending her relationship with Daniel.

Wednesday ("Chloe's Deception")
Rafe and Nicole give Daniel some useful information; Jennifer looks to her mother for advice; Nick stops Gabi from signing Kate's papers.

Thursday ("Daniel Confronts Chloe")
Jennifer believes it is best to leave Salem; Stefano makes an effort with Chad and Cameron.

Friday ("Proposal")
EJ hints that a marriage proposal could be heading in Sami's direction; sparks fly between Nicole and Vargas.

Sy calls anonymously calls Victor but gets scared off when Maggie interrupts
Nick freaks out when he and Gabi run into Vargas and Nicole
Abigail and Chad go to great lengths to prevent Anne from finding out about Cameronís side job
Jennifer decides to move to London to be with JJ
Rafe is furious when Nick points out that Kateís papers go further than she indicated
EJ, Sami, and Kristen discuss how they really feel about Stefano

Daily Spoilers week of April 8th

4/8, Nancy brings Parker back from Brazil; Jennifer makes plans; Sy calls Victor; Hope tells Brady his attacker was arrested; Vargas takes advantage of Nicole's feelings toward him.

4/9, Daniel goes to Rafe with his suspicions; Nicole accuses Chloe of messing with Jennifer and Nicole; Kate gives Gabi legal papers; Brady identifies Sy as his mugger; Sy prepares evidence against Kristen for Victor.

4/10, Daniel uncovers Chloe's deception; Jennifer turns to her mother for comfort; Sonny offers to help E.J. protect Will; Sami talks to E.J. about why they really moved back into the mansion; Nick stops Gabi from signing papers giving Will rights.

4/11, Daniel confronts Chloe about her deception; Jennifer decides to move to London; Kristen, E.J. and Sami talk about Stefano; Anne goes to the Chicago club; Stefano reaches out to Chad and Cameron.

4/12, Daniel tries to get through to Chloe; E.J., Sami and Will plot against Nick; Nicole and Vargas run into Nicole and Vargas at the pub; Abigail and Chad try to warn Cameron that Anne is about to discover his secret.

TV Guide Previews

4/8, Daniel is reunited with his son; Jennifer makes mysterious travel plans; Victor is intrigued when he gets a call from Sy; Hope tells Brady that his mugger has been arrested; Vargas manipulates Nicole.

4/9, Daniel's suspicions are raised, so he goes to Rafe for help; Kristen warns Sy about the cops; Nicole learns about Jennifer and Daniel's breakup; Gabi is stunned when Kate presents her with legal papers.

4/10, Daniel figures out Chloe's deception; Jennifer seeks comfort from her mother; Sonny visits EJ and offers to spy on Nick; Sami accuses EJ of having an ulterior motive for moving back into the mansion; Rafe is furious with Kate because of her latest stunt.

4/11, Jennifer makes a life-changing decision; Daniel confronts Chloe; EJ makes a cryptic remark to Sami about their future; Abigail and Chad unwittingly tip off Anne about Cameron; Stefano reaches out to Chad and Cameron.

4/12, Daniel makes an emotional plea to Chloe; Nicole and Vargas run into Gabi and Nick at the pub; EJ, Sami and Will strategize on how to bring about Nick's downfall; Abigail and Chad try to alert Cameron about Anne.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 6 2013, 11:35 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

But.. Eric and nicole? :frustration:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Cameron's a gigolo. I'm calling it now!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
Mar 27 2013, 12:43 PM
We better be getting some serious Eric jealousy out of this. I need to see something from Eric like yesterday. :frustration:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Every one of these spoilers suck. You know writers, Nicole can do more than stand around in awe of Eric, pimp the doctor that walks on water, and lust after men. Will, you should know bettor than to work with the tantrum throwing adult with the mind of a child, and her lapdog, kick them the fuck out of your storyline!

samwel

Quote:

YESSSSSS I cannot wait for these scenes.

errm, so is Cameron really a gigalo :lol:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Daytime
Mar 27 2013, 12:28 PM
National Enquirer

via jcren
Unless it's off of the face of the earth, never to be seen again, I don't care.

I hope Nicole there is a :whack: during this confrontation because her girl needs it big time.

I think I'm going to love Kate pressuring Gabi. If it's anything the way she scared Carrie, we are in for something good. :popcorn:

Anne spoiler! ^_^ I'm still :pray: that this secret good. Something tells me it's either prostitution (to juxtapose to Abby's virginity s/l) or drugs (because he works with them all the time).

Ejamil working together again! Can't wait! :yahoo: :yahoo: Fingers crossed that Lucas is involved too. His screaming is like nails to a chalkboard but his scheming past would be a viable addition to this. Plus, EJ, Sami and Lucas working together sounds hella fun.

My Ericole heart just broke with that spoiler but my Vargas lust was intrigued. You what this spoiler needs? Some jealously on Eric's part. That would make it perfect.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Mar 27 2013, 02:07 PM.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Cameron character just got a bit more interesting thanks to Anne. I hope it's something bad because his character is so lame. I just hope it's not something goodie goodie so people think he is some saint.

Love the Ejami spoiler. I love seeing them scheme with Will.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Daytime
Mar 27 2013, 12:28 PM
National Enquirer

via jcren
Nicole decides to confront Chloe.
Good!!!! Posted Image

Edited by bellajewel, Mar 27 2013, 01:37 PM.

angie37
Member Avatar

Did I miss the memo where Ericole has been replaced by Vacole? I'm all for taking it slow, damn it, but there is difference between slow and standstill. :soapbox:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I'm betting the Nicole/Vargas stuff will be the catalyst to finally kick start Eric showing his feelings for Nicole. And I suspect the association with Vargas will lead to a physical confrontation or threat for them at some point. If I'm right - I love the way they are slowly setting this up.

Looking forward to EJamill scheming together. :)

I still haven't managed to muster up a f@ck about Cameron or his sekrit life.

samwel

SocRMum1
Mar 27 2013, 01:19 PM
I'm betting the Nicole/Vargas stuff will be the catalyst to finally kick start Eric showing his feelings for Nicole. And I suspect the association with Vargas will lead to a physical confrontation or threat for them at some point. If I'm right - I love the way they are slowly setting this up.

Looking forward to EJamill scheming together. :)

I still haven't managed to muster up a f@ck about Cameron or his sekrit life.
I think that is exactly it with Vargas and Nicole. As of right now, its for the most part one sided, so something needs to trigger Eric and this is it IMO, and hell what a fine ass trigger it is too

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
Vargas is good news for Ericole! They need a catalyst.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

The only interest I have in that shirtless guy...Cameron? Is that his name? Is if he did what the spoilers are hinting at - kidnapped EJ & Nicole's baby. That I would LOVE to see :popcorn: because it would just really tick off Sami & anything that does that is just delightful. NOBODY does vengeful bitch like Ali Sweeney :whip: . If that isn't Camerons secret then, yeah - count me in with the "Who gives a damn" crowd. :sleep2:

Sidenote: If that is the case & gives Ari Zucker more screen time? :cheer:
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Mar 27 2013, 01:42 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Quote:

Can we please send her to Siberia if she doesn't go there?

Quote:

About what? Her weird schemes? Please...Chloe needs to go to...and quickly, what a failure her return has been.

Quote:

FINALLY!! Thank you Days....Kate gets involved in this mess! YES

Quote:

If I cared about Cameron I would care about his side job....I'm betting it's some kind of black market ring of some kind.

Quote:

That should read like this: Lucas, Sami and Will come together to organize Nick's downfall

Quote:

Bring on Eric witnessing this so that we can FINALLY start to see Eric's fantasies, please show, come on!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Mar 27 2013, 12:57 PM
DanishDoolFan
We better be getting some serious Eric jealousy out of this. I need to see something from Eric like yesterday. :frustration:
:iagree:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan

Lol, sadly I have learnt never to trust this show ever again, for too long I have been strung along for what? EJole anyone? So Nicole has moved on from Eric, good for her, it's probably because she's realised Eric is a dead end. I don't know how I feel about Vargas though, I think Nicole will wind up hurt because of his ties to nick.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

angie37
Mar 27 2013, 01:18 PM
Did I miss the memo where Ericole has been replaced by Vacole? I'm all for taking it slow, damn it, but there is difference between slow and standstill. :soapbox:
Yeah, I'm starting to agree. It needs to pick up speed already. There should be romantic settings on this show other than "lightning speed" and "utterly stagnant".

Looking forward to Nicole going after Chloe given what she said to her today. Smoke her good, Nicole. Give her a masterclass in BITCH.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

i'm pretty sure these spoilers are just basically the same spoilers from the last 3 weeks that have been reworded. honestly, haven't EJ, Sami, & Will been trying to get back at Nick for weeks now? none of these stories seem to be going much of anywhere - still. i can't be the only person bored of hearing spoilers about the same 3 stories going nowhere week after week.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 27 2013, 01:28 PM
DanishDoolFan
Vargas is good news for Ericole! They need a catalyst.
I love it when someone comes along with a comment that suddenly makes my half-empty glass half-full. You're right. :cheers:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply