Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 8th; *Updated 4/1*
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 12:28 PM (41,437 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 27 2013, 12:28 PM
National Enquirer

Jennifer makes mysterious travel plans
To bring JJ home.

Nicole decides to confront Chloe
Bitchfight please.

Kate pressures Gabi with legal papers
To reinstate Will rights to his daughter.

Anne finally learns of Cameron's scandalous side job
Male gigalo or stripper.

EJ, Sami, and Will come together to organize Nick's downfall
Lucas and Sonny need to be part of this.

Nicole and Vargas get closer
Hope this brings out the green eye monster in Eric.

via jcren
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

That Varcole spoiler has me thinking about what GV tweeted some time back about being "VARGAS'd", is Vargas the one who stabbed Nick and if so is this what GV meant, that Vargas ends up hurting him, probably while he tried protecting Nicole from the ex-con. I mean there must be a purpose behind Nicole shifting (other than plot pt, or pathetic writing for Nicole) from Eric to Vargas.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

UNLESS there is some Rate or Lucas, looks like a skippable week for me.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I know this off topic but I love your banner!

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Mar 27 2013, 02:37 PM
Mine? Thanks.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Mar 27 2013, 02:37 PM
It truly is.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LucasHortonFan
Mar 27 2013, 02:30 PM
UNLESS there is some Rate or Lucas, looks like a skippable week for me.
and there doesn't seem to be any Hope, so it's skippable for me as well.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Mar 27 2013, 01:40 PM
The only interest I have in that shirtless guy...Cameron? Is that his name? Is if he did what the spoilers are hinting at - kidnapped EJ & Nicole's baby. That I would LOVE to see :popcorn: because it would just really tick off Sami & anything that does that is just delightful. NOBODY does vengeful bitch like Ali Sweeney :whip: . If that isn't Camerons secret then, yeah - count me in with the "Who gives a damn" crowd. :sleep2:

Sidenote: If that is the case & gives Ari Zucker more screen time? :cheer:
Why would Cameron kidnapping Nicole and Ejerk's baby make Sami angry? I don't think she and Nicole are that chummy.

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Mar 27 2013, 02:59 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Mar 27 2013, 01:40 PM
The only interest I have in that shirtless guy...Cameron? Is that his name? Is if he did what the spoilers are hinting at - kidnapped EJ & Nicole's baby. That I would LOVE to see :popcorn: because it would just really tick off Sami & anything that does that is just delightful. NOBODY does vengeful bitch like Ali Sweeney :whip: . If that isn't Camerons secret then, yeah - count me in with the "Who gives a damn" crowd. :sleep2:

Sidenote: If that is the case & gives Ari Zucker more screen time? :cheer:
Why would Cameron kidnapping Nicole and Ejerk's baby make Sami angry? I don't think she and Nicole are that chummy.
Maybe cause she's only suppose to have all the men's babies. :biggrin: Cameron's secret will just probably be some dumb gambling problem or illegal drug dealing.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

tomsawyer
Mar 27 2013, 02:55 PM
Sonny and Lucas are making me think that Will has an Electra complex.

Chloe-Nicole frenemies for the win! Damn Chloe, that was cold.

Fetch doesn't have afterglow, they have orangeglow.

I like how Kate is freaking out about Stefano and Rufus is all nonchalant. LOL at Rate's OTT greeting to Will.
You are int he wrong thread baby

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 27 2013, 03:07 PM
tomsawyer
Mar 27 2013, 02:55 PM
Sonny and Lucas are making me think that Will has an Electra complex.

Chloe-Nicole frenemies for the win! Damn Chloe, that was cold.

Fetch doesn't have afterglow, they have orangeglow.

I like how Kate is freaking out about Stefano and Rufus is all nonchalant. LOL at Rate's OTT greeting to Will.
You are int he wrong thread baby
Well, fuck. That's annoying (for everybody). Thanks!!

lazydazes
Member Avatar

ITA about Ericole, it`s time to amp it up! When will Eric start having fantasies? Got my fingers crossed that vargas`s presence will pull Eric`s green giant out of the closet. It`s gonna be fun seeing eric coming to the realization that he still wants nicole. And i can only imagine the fireworks when ericole do hookup.
Can jenn`s travel plans be a permanent trip out of salem...please! Doubt it though. Probably getting close to time for JJ to come to salem. So hopin` that he`s a throwback to his father---wit, snark, the works.
Since they said scandalous, cameron may be a male playtoy.

lysie
Member Avatar

My gosh, Tom. Lol. Spamming the thread with delete posts....

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 27 2013, 03:27 PM
My gosh, Tom. Lol. Spamming the thread with delete posts....
And I'd still be doing it if LL hadn't said something. Not my day for using the internet apparently.

ETA: Thanks for cleaning up my mess. I'll bring my own baggies next time.
Edited by tomsawyer, Mar 27 2013, 03:40 PM.

AFaithL

Good. I hope, indeed, that Nicole destroys Chloe. I'm sick of these asswipes throwing her dead baby in her face. Cut this bitch up, Nicole. Literally!

Sevprince
Member Avatar

Quote:

Kate pressures Gabi with legal papers

If Gabi really wants her friend Will to be in his daughter's life, then she should have no problem signing any legal papers that would guarantee that. Will is her "friend" right. :eyeroll:

Quote:

EJ, Sami, and Will come together to organize Nick's downfall

No Sonny. :(
Either Will continues to keep Stefano's thing secret :whack: or he tells Sonny but Sonny decides that he just can't get on board this plan.

I know every Wilson fan has been complaining about their lock of emotional and/or intimate scenes these past few days. As annoying as it is to see that for me too, I know the writers had to be doing that for a reason. I believe that reason is to show Will neglecting Sonny and their relationship in this baby drama. Today's scene of Will not acknowledging Sonny when he said that there are other good things in his life and not wanting to spend some drama free time with Sonny furthers that theory. Plus, they are keeping secrets from each other and they may have fights over it. This would leave Sonny open for Brian.

The actor who plays T put spoilers about setting Brian up with his girlfriend's brother in April awhile ago on his twitter. They were setting that up today I think. Otherwise, why mention T all of sudden. These spoilers were not confirmed by anyone and the actor deleted it right away. Today confirms it a bit. I think that Sonny is going to go to that game with T and his girlfriend. They might see Brian there and Sonny and Brian might hit it off. I think T witnessing that helps him decide to set Brian up with his girlfriend's brother to keep Brian away from Sonny. This might also help to make Will jealous and also tie up the loose ends from Brian's appearance before.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 27 2013, 03:37 PM
Good. I hope, indeed, that Nicole destroys Chloe. I'm sick of these asswipes throwing her dead baby in her face. Cut this bitch up, Nicole. Literally!

If the writing were true to character, Sami or Chloe trying to rip into Nicole would look like this:

Posted Image

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Nicole is the queen of the insult, this is fer sure! Just give my gal something to do! She's been boring for too many weeks.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Quote:

Jennifer makes mysterious travel plans

Really hoping a scenario from the movie "TAKEN" plays out here and we never hear from Jennifer again.

Schumi_F1

Daytime
Mar 27 2013, 12:28 PM

Nicole decides to confront Chloe

Give it up Nicole, even if God Almighty reached out and slapped Chloe hard she would still think using her own son to get DrJonas is a good idea.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply