Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 8th; *Updated 4/1*
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 12:28 PM (41,414 Views)
Will&Sonny

Daytime
Apr 4 2013, 05:28 PM
Daily Spoilers week of April 8th

4/8, Nancy brings Parker back from Brazil; Jennifer makes plans; Sy calls Victor; Hope tells Brady his attacker was arrested; Vargas takes advantage of Nicole's feelings toward him.

4/9, Daniel goes to Rafe with his suspicions; Nicole accuses Chloe of messing with Jennifer and Nicole; Kate gives Gabi legal papers; Brady identifies Sy as his mugger; Sy prepares evidence against Kristen for Victor.

4/10, Daniel uncovers Chloe's deception; Jennifer turns to her mother for comfort; Sonny offers to help E.J. protect Will; Sami talks to E.J. about why they really moved back into the mansion; Nick stops Gabi from signing papers giving Will rights.

4/11, Daniel confronts Chloe about her deception; Jennifer decides to move to London; Kristen, E.J. and Sami talk about Stefano; Anne goes to the Chicago club; Stefano reaches out to Chad and Cameron.

4/12, Daniel tries to get through to Chloe; E.J., Sami and Will plot against Nick; Nicole and Vargas run into Nicole and Vargas at the pub; Abigail and Chad try to warn Cameron that Anne is about to discover his secret.
Is it just me, or does it look like we're suddenly back to getting a lot of spoilers for each day again? It's still not a complete write-up of everything that's going to happen (like we used to get from...TV Source, was it?), but it's a lot more than we received for the week of April 1st.

...maybe that means that the big secret that the writers wanted to protect was that Cameron is a stripper. (Okay, the theory that the writers were trying to protect a big secret is nothing more than speculation in the first place, but it's a pretty safe assumption, IMO.)

Or maybe it's just a fluke.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Apr 5 2013, 03:29 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 4 2013, 05:28 PM

4/8, Nancy brings Parker back from Brazil; Jennifer makes plans; Sy calls Victor; Hope tells Brady his attacker was arrested; Vargas takes advantage of Nicole's feelings toward him.

4/9, Daniel goes to Rafe with his suspicions; Nicole accuses Chloe of messing with Jennifer and Nicole; Kate gives Gabi legal papers; Brady identifies Sy as his mugger; Sy prepares evidence against Kristen for Victor.

4/10, Daniel uncovers Chloe's deception; Jennifer turns to her mother for comfort; Sonny offers to help E.J. protect Will; Sami talks to E.J. about why they really moved back into the mansion; Nick stops Gabi from signing papers giving Will rights.

4/11, Daniel confronts Chloe about her deception; Jennifer decides to move to London; Kristen, E.J. and Sami talk about Stefano; Anne goes to the Chicago club; Stefano reaches out to Chad and Cameron.

4/12, Daniel tries to get through to Chloe; E.J., Sami and Will plot against Nick; Nicole and Vargas run into Nicole and Vargas at the pub; Abigail and Chad try to warn Cameron that Anne is about to discover his secret.
So Vargas is using Nicole who is then going to do more Tannifer propping. Way to sink a story before its begun, DAYS. This fucking show KILLS me.

We all know Jennicunt isn't moving to London for real so this is a fucking waste too. Although I wish her plane would crash on the way there.

lol Nicole and Vargas run into nicole and Vargas? hahahahahah

The Nick shit is the only shit that sound interesting. WHY, DAYS, WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!
Edited by Lil, Apr 5 2013, 08:19 AM.

Lil
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 4 2013, 05:55 PM
So now they can't even have sonny and lucas teaming up for Will? They have to have Ej and sonny? Really show... I just knew this story would take a turn for the worse and unbelievable... It's not that they can't find something for Lucas to do, is that they don't want to... Why would they, when Ej can be everywhere
As much as I would prefer Sonny &Lucas to team up, I have to say I kind of enjoyed EJ and Sonny's last interaction, much to my own surprise.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Quote:

4/10, Sami talks to E.J. about why they really moved back into the mansion

4/11, Kristen, E.J. and Sami talk about Stefano

These spoilers, along with the Ejefano chess scene last week, make me wonder if EJ has a plan to try to wrestle control of DiMera Enterprises from Stefano.

samwel

tomsawyer
Apr 5 2013, 09:16 AM
Quote:

These spoilers, along with the Ejefano chess scene last week, make me wonder if EJ has a plan to try to wrestle control of DiMera Enterprises from Stefano.
I would love that. Seems EJ's sl is beginning to heat up.

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Quote:

I could get behind that but James' recent interviews don't make me think EJ is going to be doing anything particularly active any time soon.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 4 2013, 08:50 PM
Sevprince
Apr 4 2013, 06:24 PM
LuvingLumi
Apr 4 2013, 05:55 PM
So now they can't even have sonny and lucas teaming up for Will? They have to have Ej and sonny? Really show... I just knew this story would take a turn for the worse and unbelievable... It's not that they can't find something for Lucas to do, is that they don't want to... Why would they, when Ej can be everywhere
Lucas should definitely be used more for this story. I can't understand why they have hard time using a character that is funny, sarcastic and is entertaining. I really do enjoy him anytime he is on my screen. There are plenty of space for a lot of characters in this story. I guess if he sucked he would be used more.

This is a soap and is on every single day for goodness sake. Is not like there is screen time issues.
this is a perfect example that they just don't want to use Lucas PERIOD....because let's face it.....THIS is where he could be used the most effectively...but obviously they prefer not to even bother.....I'm starting to think the only reason they are keeping him around is so he can be around in the event something major happens to Will.....if he gets physically hurt or something.
I it turn out to be truth i sure they only thing they let lucas to do it to stand there while have ej and sami crying and acting as the concren parents to will
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 5 2013, 09:37 AM
tomsawyer
Quote:

I could get behind that but James' recent interviews don't make me think EJ is going to be doing anything particularly active any time soon.
What?! The thing that gives me hope EJ will have a more active role was actually your interview with him, LOL. He said he was on the backburner with the stuff they taped late last year (presumably the stuff that's been airing the last couple of months), but that he was more frontburner now. Maybe he's just referring to the Wabi baby story or Ejami relationship since he said it was stuff with AS.

elci525
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Apr 4 2013, 09:29 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 4 2013, 05:37 PM
Damn too bad Jen doesn't stay in London! Anne goes to the club in Chicago? Gross. Okay, the Kristen/EJ/Sami conversation sounds interesting even though the actual dialogue will most likely be terrible.

Nicole and Vargas run into Nicole and Vargas at the pub? What is this, Doctor Who? :-P
Only if its David or Christopher as Dr Who and i am there.
His name isn't Doctor Who - that's the name of the show. It would be Christopher or David as The Doctor (with David being my preference).

Sorry, OT - this is just an important distinction to clarify :P

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Quote:

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about Kristen. :$

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

elci525
Apr 5 2013, 12:01 PM
DawnElicia
Panda Panda
Damn too bad Jen doesn't stay in London! Anne goes to the club in Chicago? Gross. Okay, the Kristen/EJ/Sami conversation sounds interesting even though the actual dialogue will most likely be terrible.

Nicole and Vargas run into Nicole and Vargas at the pub? What is this, Doctor Who? :-P
His name isn't Doctor Who - that's the name of the show. It would be Christopher or David as The Doctor (with David being my preference).

I'm quite partial to Tom Baker, myself.

elci525
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 5 2013, 12:24 PM
elci525
DawnElicia
Panda Panda

LOL - cool. He is an oft-cited fave. I only started watching in 2005 with the reboot, so I couldn't say.

So excited for the 50th anniversary, BTW. I think Tennant is coming back for it!!!

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 5 2013, 10:25 AM
lysie
Apr 5 2013, 09:37 AM
tomsawyer
Quote:

What?! The thing that gives me hope EJ will have a more active role was actually your interview with him, LOL. He said he was on the backburner with the stuff they taped late last year (presumably the stuff that's been airing the last couple of months), but that he was more frontburner now. Maybe he's just referring to the Wabi baby story or Ejami relationship since he said it was stuff with AS.
I think he will be more frontburner but Sami seems to be the one getting all the action.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Here is the problem with Days at the moment:

Quote:

4/9, Daniel goes

4/10, Daniel uncovers

4/11, Daniel confronts

4/12, Daniel tries

Daniel SUCKS but he's trying, confronting, uncovering, and going and all in one week....and he's been doing a lot the last few weeks too.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

elci525
Apr 5 2013, 12:36 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 5 2013, 12:24 PM
elci525
DawnElicia

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

LOL - cool. He is an oft-cited fave. I only started watching in 2005 with the reboot, so I couldn't say.

So excited for the 50th anniversary, BTW. I think Tennant is coming back for it!!!
I started with the reboot too but I became curious about the older series so I checked some of the episodes out on Netflix (I think both classic Who and new who is still on there). Love it and all the Doctors.

@LuvingLumi - Well on the bright side, at least Jen is in London for a few eps so we won't have to suffer through any Fetch scenes! I think my biggest - current- problem with Daniel is actually not with Daniel but with the people falling on their knees to prop him up at every possible corner. He's a grown man who's made a lot of mistakes. Let him deal with that, don't sit there and tell him it's not his fault and that he's the second coming of Christ.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ugh, I have a horrible feeling that the propping for Daniel will pale in comparison to the propping for a possible SORAS'd Johnny DiMera (Should the show make it that far). -___-

MMk9987

I think this will be Kate and Rafe first real fight has a couple no thanks to Nick. who does not know they are dating.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Quote:

Ugh, I have a horrible feeling that the propping for Daniel will pale in comparison to the propping for a possible SORAS'd Johnny DiMera (Should the show make it that far)

Why would Johnny Dimera be propped? :shrug: I really don't think there ever has been a character more propped on Days than Dan Jonas.
Edited by Deverauxfan, Apr 5 2013, 10:57 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

4/8, Daniel is reunited with his son; Jennifer makes mysterious travel plans; Victor is intrigued when he gets a call from Sy; Hope tells Brady that his mugger has been arrested; Vargas manipulates Nicole.

4/9, Daniel's suspicions are raised, so he goes to Rafe for help; Kristen warns Sy about the cops; Nicole learns about Jennifer and Daniel's breakup; Gabi is stunned when Kate presents her with legal papers.

4/10, Daniel figures out Chloe's deception; Jennifer seeks comfort from her mother; Sonny visits EJ and offers to spy on Nick; Sami accuses EJ of having an ulterior motive for moving back into the mansion; Rafe is furious with Kate because of her latest stunt.

4/11, Jennifer makes a life-changing decision; Daniel confronts Chloe; EJ makes a cryptic remark to Sami about their future; Abigail and Chad unwittingly tip off Anne about Cameron; Stefano reaches out to Chad and Cameron.

4/12, Daniel makes an emotional plea to Chloe; Nicole and Vargas run into Gabi and Nick at the pub; EJ, Sami and Will strategize on how to bring about Nick's downfall; Abigail and Chad try to alert Cameron about Anne.

Romancer66

Five more days of Fetch? And a Daniel spoiler is the first mentioned for every episode? Shoot me now. Better yet, shoot him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply